The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Photos from the Bunker (Our Fastlane Photo Journal)

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I thought it might be fun (and light) to create a photo journal that will mark this unique window in time. The only rule is that each post needs to feature a photo, and we'll save the virus discussion for the other threads. Posts can be a glimpse of your day, your sequester location, your escapes, your view out your window, your hospital bed. Please make sure your photos are original. Let's create a group photo journal, and hopefully this brings you some joy as you see a little peek into our forum member's lives from around the globe. No posting news photos, etc... make the picture posts be of YOUR LIFE, YOUR EXPERIENCE, YOUR WORLD. Personal photos only.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I thought it might be fun (and light) to create a photo journal that will mark this unique window in time. The only rule is that each post needs to feature a photo, and we'll save the virus discussion for the other threads. Posts can be a glimpse of your day, your sequester location, your escapes, your view out your window, your hospital bed. Please make sure your photos are original. Let's create a group photo journal, and hopefully this brings you some joy as you see a little peek into our forum member's lives from around the globe.

I took a 10 mile bicycle ride the other day, and ended up at this federally protected preserve near my home. It was a great way to get the cobwebs out of my head, get some fresh air and gain an appreciation for the fact that life goes on. Social distancing had no problem as it was just me and some tropical Florida overgrown landscape. The turtle was on the side of the road as I exited the preserve. Next time I am there I will try and get ya'all some pictures of snakes or alligators.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Hanging out with the Princess while her mom and grandma yell at each other upstairs!

I tried to attach the image but it keeps going terribly wrong31208

Last edited:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Went for a St Patrick’s Day walk in the local woods with my wife and kids.

C125077D-384A-403A-BC8A-3EBDAD218D38.jpeg9E86FFC4-B9C1-4A78-8CFB-AD7479AB0E2A.jpeg

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
My home office. Been working out of here for 2 months now, so nothing new for me!

Do you guys like my poster? Good words to live by, especially now!

Any cologne collectors? If you can guess the the bottom right cologne in the red small bottle, you will forever be my friend!

Attachments

• IMG_8044.jpg
    IMG_8044.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 337
Last edited:

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Aug 13, 2018
This was a fun win for me: I tried making sprouts in a mason jar for the first time. So easy! Huge success! So now I have a reliable source of fresh and raw veggies if I end up not being able to go to the store.

It's a blend of alfalfa, broccoli, and radish seeds from handypantry.com. 2 tablespoons of seed made this full jar of sprouts in about 3-4 days. (And I've already had two big helpings, so it was initially fuller than pictured)

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
This was a fun win for me: I tried making sprouts in a mason jar for the first time. So easy! Huge success! So now I have a reliable source of fresh and raw veggies if I end up not being able to go to the store.

View attachment 31219

It's a blend of alfalfa, broccoli, and radish seeds from handypantry.com. 2 tablespoons of seed made this full jar of sprouts in about 3-4 days. (And I've already had two big helpings, so it was initially fuller than pictured)

I want to eat that. All of that.

Strategery

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jun 25, 2019
My new EDC (every day carry). I never thought I’d feel the need to carry one of these items (the hand sanitizer, of course).31220

Casio watch, ISOtunes bluetooth hearing protection, pepper spray, hand sanitizer, Ruger LCP, Ontario Rat 1, Leatherman Free P4

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
My home office. Been working out of here for 2 months now, so nothing new for me!

Any cologne collectors? If you can guess the the bottom right cologne in the red small bottle, you will forever be my friend!

That Rolls Royce pic is pretty legit man. I like that.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Great idea Dave, thank you for the post.

becks22

90% coffee, 10% everything else
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Jul 6, 2016
Upstate NY

Alfalfa sprouts are literally so easy! I think I have some seeds actually somewhere. Thank you for the reminder!

Fun fact- Alfalfa was a common staple in Victory Gardens in the US during WWI and WWII since it could be grown in jars. Same basic principles now I guess.

EVMaso

Calm Seas
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Apr 28, 2019
Vancouver, Canada
This past Sunday I used some spare 1" PVC pipe and connections I had to make some parallettes so I could do body weight exercises in my apartment and forego our building's gym for the time being. Spray painted and wrapped in hockey tape for grip. Pop can for scale.

Attachments

• IMG_20200317_170612.jpg
    IMG_20200317_170612.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 29

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA

That has got to be the neatest, most squared away, office desk I've ever seen. My desk is a disaster - no matter how many times I straighten up.

Last edited:

ShamanKing

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Aug 30, 2018
California
I collect Exotics and some other random Manufacturers. During birthdays and Christmas I give them out to kids. The expression when a kid walks in and is super amazed beats many things.
Whats your favorite?

Attachments

• AEEA76D9-D65D-4B41-AE58-A43CA492FB89.jpeg
    AEEA76D9-D65D-4B41-AE58-A43CA492FB89.jpeg
    252.8 KB · Views: 130

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

c_morris

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
344%
Oct 30, 2016
Nova Scotia, Canada
If you’re standing then is the screen at head height? Can it somehow go into one of the cupboards? Mind out for tech neck.
It is not at head height and I realize it's a poor set up. It's temporary and I have a couple weeks minimum to make a proper work station.

Thanks for the concern.

DaisyH

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
246%
Nov 11, 2014
Canada
Self isolation is made better by walking around our property with my pals...first photo.

I snowblow a path through the snow with the tractor to make a walking loop as we have a lot of snow here this winter in eastern Canada.

In the second photo ( sorry for the poor quality ) these 2 appeared in our field- only about 600' from our house. The dogs ran into the woods with them...they all came out together...and after much coaxing my dogs came back to me- unhurt, thankfully- and then I decided that was that and curtailed our walk! Yes, those are 2 coyotes. I have a local trapper coming to help "relocate" them.

Third photo is one of our horses enjoying the winter sunshine.

Imus admit that Rogainer's photo from the opposite part of Canada- the west coast made me envious!!!
Green grass!! Oh how lovely!

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
All this lack of snow in photos is making me absolutely hate where I live. But then I look at @DaisyH photo and that is just beautiful!!! What an amazing piece of land you have. I have a cousin in central-northish Saskatchewan and I absolutely LOVE going out to her property. Unfortunately it is like a 10 hour drive and I have a toddler and an infant so that has not happened for a while.

Ravens_Shadow

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
643%
Oct 2, 2012
Austin, TX

Working on big things today and making incredible progress on my business. This is my desk that I sit at every day and get things done. Any tech buffs might see my valve index on the left. Ready to play half life: Alyx when that comes out next week. :)

c_morris

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
344%
Oct 30, 2016
Nova Scotia, Canada
I snowblow a path through the snow with the tractor to make a walking loop as we have a lot of snow here this winter in eastern Canada.
Not ALL parts of Eastern Canada! ;)
Green grass!! Oh how lovely!
It's not green, but it's not covered in snow.
20200318_124909.jpg

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.