The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

No Network

Lumo

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Sep 20, 2016
Germany
Hey,

I have a big Problem that no network want to work with me because I am new in the business of online marketing.

What can I do?
Thanks for your help

Your
Mo :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rincewind

Don't give up and never hide
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Jun 4, 2016
Why do you think no one wants to network with you? What is "networking" in this case?

Lumo

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Sep 20, 2016
Germany
Because i wanted to registrier on 2 Networks ( maxbounty and peerfly) and they said that they no intrested to work with me because i havent experience.

If all networks say you havent experience, how you will begin?

PureA

Winners never quit
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
348%
Dec 24, 2013
Bali
Be the catalyst, bring value to people, you become a magnet.

Your aim here is to give, not to take.

From an objective perspective why would anyone want to 'network' with you? Be so good they can't ignore you..

p.s. meetup.com

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hey,

I have a big Problem that no network want to work with me because I am new in the business of online marketing.

What can I do?
Thanks for your help

Your
Why do you want to do affiliate marketing?

IamWebber

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 14, 2016
Affiliate networks can be cautious depending on which country you are from. They need to protect their advertisers from scams and sending dodgy traffic to offers.

If you have a professional looking website and a business bank account that will help.

Also pick up the phone and call them. Talk to them and tell them how you plan to promote the offers etc.

Also there are some good paid and free affiliate marketing forums out there that some of the affiliate account managers hang out in. If you show that you are serious and contribute to the forums then they may help with your application.

People do make a good income from affiliate marketing but its pretty unstable, you are not in control and with most of the offers available from many of the affiliate networks you certainly won't be genuinely fulfilling a need.

~IamWebber

Rincewind

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Jun 4, 2016
So, networking means applying to affiliate networks for you?

They say, you have no experience. Do you have experience with affiliate marketing? If yes, how did you show it? If no, is it a requirement to apply for the networks? Did you ask, what they require from you to be accepted?

Lumo

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Sep 20, 2016
Germany
N
Why do you want to do affiliate marketing?

Because I think that is a good opportunity to make passiv money. If you bring perons automaticly to your website.

Attachments

• 20160919_195217.png
    20160919_195217.png
    128.7 KB · Views: 18

Rincewind

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Jun 4, 2016
Because I think that is a good opportunity to make passiv money. If you bring perons automaticly to your website.

And what problem would you solve? And for whom?

Did you read the fastlane book? Did you recognize that making money is just a consequence of providing VALUE for someone?

Lumo

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Sep 20, 2016
Germany
And what problem would you solve? And for whom?

Did you read the fastlane book? Did you recognize that making money is just a consequence of providing VALUE for someone?

I havent finish the book now, but i think if you was in an affilate network you can give someone an providing value produkt. On the world gives 100 products that we dont know somethink about it. I want to help someone to find products that can help him. Do you know what I mean? Thank Nils

Lumo

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Sep 20, 2016
Germany

townhaus

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Feb 21, 2012
London
Do media buying (contact blog / website owners directly, with an offer to place your ad on their site) - i think this could be the best way to start.

Otherwise, find other ad networks that will accept you?

Try adwords, facebook ads etc (probably more difficult to make profitable, but i'm not an expert)

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Welcome to the forum.

Finish the book, and read the gold threads. In particular, read the first bolded link in my signature.

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
I do a bit of affiliate marketing, but I must say that selling your own products will be much more value adding.

However, if you really set on doing Affiliate marketing, show them you have a market.

When I joined MaxBounty, I had never done A.F before. I contacted them and told them I had 15K followers on one of my social media pages. They had no problem signing me on because I had something they wanted.... potential leads. I know joined another Affiliate network to monetize a more difficult niche and once again, not a single problem joining. The reason was, I now have 45K followers on my social media page.

Whether it be Affiliate Marketing, selling a service or building a business you need to provide value. My value to the affiliate program was 45K potential leads. To a service it would be the skill set to do xyz. Building a business would be to provide a service/product/information that is worth equal to or more than the money that customer spent.

snowbank

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Aug 10, 2007
Austin, TX
Hey,

What can I do?
Thanks for your help

Your

Aspiring entrepreneurs always get this twisted. You don't have to be any good at business to network with A+ business people.

Newbie entrepreneur internal dialogue: "Oh man I wish I was good at business so good business people would want to talk to me."

A+ entrepreneurs internal dialogue: "Oh man I wish I was better at... (social interactions, talking to girls, funnier, golf, poker, archery, mixed martial arts, bodybuilding, biohacking, life outside of business, etc...)"

There is likely some value you could bring to the table(if not go build an interesting quality). You're not going to interest a successful entrepreneur by initiating a business conversation if you don't know anything about business. But if you initiate a conversation about something interesting to them that you're the expert on, you become very interesting. Then when they find out an interest of yours(business) they'll be happy to help since they like you, you add value to their life and they want to help you.

They're just people not robots!

Lumo

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Sep 20, 2016
Germany
Welcome to the forum.

Finish the book, and read the gold threads. In particular, read the first bolded link in my signature.

Hey guys,
it is a time ago that i want to begin with affiliate marketing.
I will ask you and @Nils Löwe thanks for your statemants.
But now or in january 2017 I started a mobile car wash company with a good friend.

We solve some problemes of persons that havent time to clean their cars self because they are to busy or have some
disability.

Our problem know is how we can reach more persons.
We current make Google Adwords and spread out flyers.

Our Homepage is: www.parkandclean.de

If we spread out 1k flyers we will win 1 customers, how we can improve our flyers to win 2 or 3 customers?
Have you another marketing tipps?

Best Regards

noche

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Mar 17, 2017
Europe
Hey guys,
it is a time ago that i want to begin with affiliate marketing.
I will ask you and @Nils Löwe thanks for your statemants.
But now or in january 2017 I started a mobile car wash company with a good friend.

We solve some problemes of persons that havent time to clean their cars self because they are to busy or have some
disability.

Our problem know is how we can reach more persons.
We current make Google Adwords and spread out flyers.

Our Homepage is: www.parkandclean.de

If we spread out 1k flyers we will win 1 customers, how we can improve our flyers to win 2 or 3 customers?
Have you another marketing tipps?

Best Regards

What about facebook ads? You can target people in your local area. Create a campaign and offer them some discount on your services

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.