The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

GOLD! No network? No money? No idea? No education? NO PROBLEM!

Conor506

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Nov 21, 2018
Thailand
This thread reminds me a lot of John Lee Dumas from Entrepreneur on Fire. He started just hustling interviewing a new entrepreneur every single day for years and now he has a huge following and sponsorships for his podcast. Not sure if he sells any information or does any kind of consulting but the idea behind this thread still great and always valid I'd say.

If you search many different leaders in various fields you can see immensely successful people who've followed this exact model. Oprah and Tim Ferriss are the first that come to mind but I'm sure there are more.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

TomWoody

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 19, 2019
Macclesfield
Has anyone got any tips/strategies for evaluating niches? I have a long list but I'm struggling to choose. Does a large industry have too much competition or are smaller industries not good because there aren't many people to sell to?

WealthyMarketer

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 28, 2018
I’d actually be interested to see some sort of update from some of the earlier posters as well.

trafalgar_law

New Contributor
Jun 22, 2019
is copywriting skills or be proficient at copy required before doing this? how do I know if i'm already good at copywriting? thanks for any help out there

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
Has anyone got any tips/strategies for evaluating niches? I have a long list but I'm struggling to choose. Does a large industry have too much competition or are smaller industries not good because there aren't many people to sell to?
I'm about to lay it out on the line. I'm going to tell the whole world exactly where the 'too much competition' is hiding. Is everyone ready?

You have 100 ideas. You have spent days/weeks/months/years evaluating and reading...... where is the most competition?

IN YOUR HEAD!!!

If you don't take action within the next 72 hours..... quit fooling yourself and if you have a partner, quit making their life hard because you are being a dumb@ss. Either do it or shut the hell up about it. Who cares what anyone else is doing? Why do you care? WHY? You need to be worried about what YOU are doing because for everyone that is in the position that this poster is in..... YOU are your OWN competition and you are LOSING!

So how about everyone updating what you have done 72 hours from the time you read this. Are you serious about a business or more interested in action faking? It's your story.... you write it....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom