The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New to this world..

Raymon_Tiegelaar

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Mar 21, 2023
Hello, i'm unfamiliar to all of you. So allow me to introduce myself here.
My name is Jan Raymon Tiegelaar, I'm an 18 year old from the Netherlands and launched my first ever business in November of 2022. Since then I've sold mainly to friends and family, as expected. Being new to entrepeneurship has been difficult for me personally. I have a hard time with the expectations people have towards my business. While I know it's nothing to be afraid of, I am afraid of failing. It has always been someting for me to succeed at everything i do, so i always try my hardest not to fail. However I feel like failling is inevitable. That's why I decided to start reading books about money. With The millionare fastlane being my first. I'm currently 200+ pages in, which is a big accomplishment to be because in school i used the term 'fake it till you make it'. With that i mean i never read a single book in my 6 years of HAVO (School system in the Netherlands). So reading this book is a big accomplishment for me and by doing that i know that I'm able to do everything else that is difficult for me, with all of your help ofcourse.. A big thank you for reading this, if you have any further questions for me feel free to ask.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lyzmin

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
296%
Jan 30, 2023
Amsterdam, Netherlands
My name is Jan Raymon Tiegelaar, I'm an 18 year old from the Netherlands and launched my first ever business in November of 2022. Since then I've sold mainly to friends and family, as expected. Being new to entrepeneurship has been difficult for me personally. I have a hard time with the expectations people have towards my business. While I know it's nothing to be afraid of, I am afraid of failing. It has always been someting for me to succeed at everything i do, so i always try my hardest not to fail. However I feel like failling is inevitable. That's why I decided to start reading books about money. With The millionare fastlane being my first. I'm currently 200+ pages in, which is a big accomplishment to be because in school i used the term 'fake it till you make it'. With that i mean i never read a single book in my 6 years of HAVO (School system in the Netherlands). So reading this book is a big accomplishment for me and by doing that i know that I'm able to do everything else that is difficult for me, with all of your help ofcourse.. A big thank you for reading this, if you have any further questions for me feel free to ask.
Welcome Raymon,
Thanks for the open introduction.

As a college dropout (finished havo like you now probably), my real education started.
Reading the books, building skills, building a foundation for success.

My suggestions to you:
  • Get a job in sales, learn communication
  • Read the books, become more valuable (TMF , Unscripted )
  • Devour the real deals from this forum, they are awesome (example @Andy Black )
  • Become a valuechaser (in TMF terms)
One big take away so far to me is: going Fastlane is a process, not an event.
Take your time to develop it :)
Good luck to you!

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
It's not failing. It's just results of you running a test.

"I wonder what happens if I announce on Facebook that I'm offering X for $Y?"

"Oh, that didn't work. I wonder why not?"

Raymon_Tiegelaar

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Mar 21, 2023
Welcome Raymon,
Thanks for the open introduction.

As a college dropout (finished havo like you now probably), my real education started.
Reading the books, building skills, building a foundation for success.

My suggestions to you:
  • Get a job in sales, learn communication
  • Read the books, become more valuable (TMF , Unscripted )
  • Devour the real deals from this forum, they are awesome (example @Andy Black )
  • Become a valuechaser (in TMF terms)
One big take away so far to me is: going Fastlane is a process, not an event.
Take your time to develop it :)
Good luck to you!
Thanks for the information, I should further mention that i am currently inrolled in a college that teaches me how to own and manage a business. In a month i will have opened my second business with 5 other classmates. Next to my 2 businesses I currently work in retail and worked my way up the ladder in the store i work in. I don't plan on staying there because it pays bad but it's a pretty fun job. I am going to read all the books in order to be the most efficient in my reading. I will take my time to develop it, but not too long. I want to stay ahead of my friends and other people my age.
Thanks for your advice!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...