- Joined
- Jun 4, 2024
- Messages
- 180
Rep Bank
$1,024
$1,024
User Power: 59%
Hi there lovely entrepreneurs,
For now you can call me Nevah. I found this forum through the millionaire fastlane (which im still reading). Of what I've discerned so far, the mentality of a fastlaner comes closest to my values for creating a life worth living and I'd like to learn deeper from those following the same path I seek. I just graduated high school, so I've still got a lot of horsepower with which to drive my decisions. What I don't have is a a ton of cash lying around. Enough to pay for 4 years of tuition at a reputable college. That's my first peak to conquer. Financing my own education in computer science and reimbursing my parents for the burden and stress its placed upon them. I currently work two hour wage rate jobs and don't hate but don't love either of them. I desire to create a revenue source and have purchased the million dollar weekend to start testing ideas. Once I finish the millionaire fastlane, I'll begin my process. I've also gotten the ultimate sales machine to teach me how to sell better and possibly recruit others to work for me. I've got a couple ideas for ways to generate profit on college campus including a laundry service, selling skateboards and scooters for local transport, and engineering a candle holder that gets green lighted by the dean so I can sell candles to students with a self created monopoly.
That's a little tidbit about me for now. I'm excited to talk to all you great minds and hope your journeys are enjoyable as well.
Sincerely,
Nevah Lucky
For now you can call me Nevah. I found this forum through the millionaire fastlane (which im still reading). Of what I've discerned so far, the mentality of a fastlaner comes closest to my values for creating a life worth living and I'd like to learn deeper from those following the same path I seek. I just graduated high school, so I've still got a lot of horsepower with which to drive my decisions. What I don't have is a a ton of cash lying around. Enough to pay for 4 years of tuition at a reputable college. That's my first peak to conquer. Financing my own education in computer science and reimbursing my parents for the burden and stress its placed upon them. I currently work two hour wage rate jobs and don't hate but don't love either of them. I desire to create a revenue source and have purchased the million dollar weekend to start testing ideas. Once I finish the millionaire fastlane, I'll begin my process. I've also gotten the ultimate sales machine to teach me how to sell better and possibly recruit others to work for me. I've got a couple ideas for ways to generate profit on college campus including a laundry service, selling skateboards and scooters for local transport, and engineering a candle holder that gets green lighted by the dean so I can sell candles to students with a self created monopoly.
That's a little tidbit about me for now. I'm excited to talk to all you great minds and hope your journeys are enjoyable as well.
Sincerely,
Nevah Lucky
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
