- Joined
- Sep 6, 2013
- Messages
- 120
Rep Bank
$1,005
$1,005
User Power: 295%
I read on a Zen post and in the 4HWW to test an idea first by creating a landing page and using paid traffic and capture form to see if its fills a need within an industry.
I wanted to see if people here have any thoughts on how the landing page could be improved. I think design tweaks are needed, as that is already one piece of feedback I have been given.
Basically I believe there is a need because I did some travelling and needed a service like this and have also asked other travellers as well and have said they would use it for sure but it's always best to test first.
Any how the page is ....
http://www.packandleave.com
Many thanks.
I wanted to see if people here have any thoughts on how the landing page could be improved. I think design tweaks are needed, as that is already one piece of feedback I have been given.
Basically I believe there is a need because I did some travelling and needed a service like this and have also asked other travellers as well and have said they would use it for sure but it's always best to test first.
Any how the page is ....
http://www.packandleave.com
Many thanks.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
