- Joined
- Feb 8, 2014
- Messages
- 233
Rep Bank
$830
$830
User Power: 99%
Hello everyone, here is my introduction if you want to read it.
I was jotting down some do to-s in the morning about my new project. I labeled whole project into 3 columns and added daily tasks into it. Columns are: Willpower(Wantpower)-Process-Goals.
I have readed a lot of self-help/motivation books, so I will use these methods I have learned to get my speed going and toss everything out that does not work. This thread is also a technique to get me that extra accountability.
My project is to build a directory of businesses, who rent out rooms (weddings, company parties, etc. ) in my local market. Offer basic free plan and premium paid monthly plan.
Process:
Task 1 - Create a website. (In Progress)
So far going great. Created a wordpress website with nice theme, what already got most of what I need for this project. It has login form, administration for clients and looks nice. Still I need to make customizations for it to fit on my market. Also content creation is needed. I translated most of the things, but still needs a bit more.. I think one of the challenge is adding the companies who offer that service and contacting them. Also marketing, but I think I know the ways, but will write about that when the time is right.
I would love to consider your expertise, experience and feedback.
I was jotting down some do to-s in the morning about my new project. I labeled whole project into 3 columns and added daily tasks into it. Columns are: Willpower(Wantpower)-Process-Goals.
I have readed a lot of self-help/motivation books, so I will use these methods I have learned to get my speed going and toss everything out that does not work. This thread is also a technique to get me that extra accountability.
My project is to build a directory of businesses, who rent out rooms (weddings, company parties, etc. ) in my local market. Offer basic free plan and premium paid monthly plan.
Process:
Task 1 - Create a website. (In Progress)
So far going great. Created a wordpress website with nice theme, what already got most of what I need for this project. It has login form, administration for clients and looks nice. Still I need to make customizations for it to fit on my market. Also content creation is needed. I translated most of the things, but still needs a bit more.. I think one of the challenge is adding the companies who offer that service and contacting them. Also marketing, but I think I know the ways, but will write about that when the time is right.
I would love to consider your expertise, experience and feedback.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
