The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My sincere introduction and desperate for advice

Shono

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
315%
Aug 8, 2021
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

I know you deleted this post, but it probably was the most authentic posts I've seen from you. I wish you better things ahead, I know it probably wasn't easy to write.

Shono

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
315%
Aug 8, 2021
I know you deleted this post, but it probably was the most authentic posts I've seen from you. I wish you better things ahead, I know it probably wasn't easy to write.
Thank you MJ, I deleted it because it was a self indulgent rant. I also do not want to be stuck in a victim mindset loop as it has been a self fulfilling cycle and in a sense very egotistical to even shine light on experiences as such as in a way it puts them on a pedestal.

However I am grateful you still read it and I really do appreciate your words as well as this forum and will try my best to figure out a way to success and redemption. I wish I knew guys like you and others on here in real life, the mindset is infectious.

Last edited:

Raedrum

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Jul 30, 2019
@Droopynips I'm sure you can write an honest intro that is not a self indulgent rant, but who will help us advice you.

I did mine 3 weeks ago, was too long, specific and a little whinning. Then Lex answer me with a genuine interest about what was my core problems, so I re-write it to be more clear and not like I’m talking to a psychiatrist. The answer were awesome, really supportive and understanding. It gave me a boost of confidence.

You are not forced to say every dark details about you, just try to speak clearly about what your core problems are.

You may be a little shaken by somes but this is part of the process. As long as you don't troll or be stubborn, there are people here that will help you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
541%
Apr 17, 2022
@Droopynips consider doing a second rewrite. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

We're all here to support each other.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
541%
Apr 17, 2022
I would also strongly encourage you to request a name change and get a new profile picture that will be more in line with the new life you are trying to build for yourself.

I understand that @Droopynips has always been your username, but that's exactly the point.

Who you were until this moment is completely irrelevant.

Who you choose to become from this moment onwards is the only thing that matters.

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
I would also strongly encourage you to request a name change and get a new profile picture that will be more in line with the new life you are trying to build for yourself.

I understand that @Droopynips has always been your username, but that's exactly the point.

Who you choose to become from this moment onwards is the only thing that matters.
Petition to change the name to Shark_nips

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

I second this.

Now then...

What's one thing you can do this week that will make you happy you're making forward progress?

Isaac Odongo

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Nov 7, 2022
Uganda
@Droopynips is able to walk the road. He is able to drive the road. He is able to fly.

@Droopynips I second the suggestion that you change your name, your identity is now changing. Have something better and stronger.

I don't know how much you read, but the people bringing value to the forum are serious readers, at least from the surmise I make out of their posts. Many of them make reference to books they read and podcasts they listen to. Become hungry for knowledge.

Check those references out. Be careful however, to use references from people of experience. Judge for yourself who it is giving great value to the forum.

I have for myself benefited from @Andy Black references. He is one I can easily remember. And his references have been useful in certain stages.

@Kak discusses entrepreneurship and other core things in his radio shows. Listen to them.

I don't know whether you have read The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People. It is capable of helping you get to know yourself better. I think this is a very important part of your progress.

These are just my 5 cents. You know yourself better and your situation is only obvious to you. The steps you take today to make yourself better and happier is upto to you.

I pray for the best.

~Isaac~

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.