fichtrebla
New Contributor
- Joined
- Mar 9, 2024
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$90
$90
User Power: 33%
Hello!
I'm Albert from Germany, 77 years old, and I heard about Fastlane via Facebook. Because of my age, I'm not the right forum participant. But I'm trying to find a way to help my 76 year old friend who owns a sporting goods store. In his younger years he was German champion in cross-country skiing. He actually wants to continue working in his company, but has had the misfortune of not being able to sell many items in the last two years due to climate change and the lack of snow in northern Bavaria. Since there will be no snow in the coming years due to climate change, he wants to end his business. And now comes my question to you, the experts: What can he do so that he can still sell his last goods reasonably cheaply. Of course he was already thinking about Amazon and Ebay, but there are many of his colleagues who have also given up their business and where the only thing that matters is the lowest price. Unfortunately, his unique selling proposition as a former German cross-country skiing champion, which he was able to use in professional advice, no longer helps him. Or do you think he could still use it in some way?
I would be happy to get some advice from you so that I can help my friend.
Many thanks so far.
Sincerely
Albert
I'm Albert from Germany, 77 years old, and I heard about Fastlane via Facebook. Because of my age, I'm not the right forum participant. But I'm trying to find a way to help my 76 year old friend who owns a sporting goods store. In his younger years he was German champion in cross-country skiing. He actually wants to continue working in his company, but has had the misfortune of not being able to sell many items in the last two years due to climate change and the lack of snow in northern Bavaria. Since there will be no snow in the coming years due to climate change, he wants to end his business. And now comes my question to you, the experts: What can he do so that he can still sell his last goods reasonably cheaply. Of course he was already thinking about Amazon and Ebay, but there are many of his colleagues who have also given up their business and where the only thing that matters is the lowest price. Unfortunately, his unique selling proposition as a former German cross-country skiing champion, which he was able to use in professional advice, no longer helps him. Or do you think he could still use it in some way?
I would be happy to get some advice from you so that I can help my friend.
Many thanks so far.
Sincerely
Albert
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
