The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

**My Profitable Proposal For Those that Can Think In The FAST LANE**

Anything related to investing, including crypto
Status
Not open for further replies.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
The only people that could have been a possibility would be people in my industry and I don't want any of them knowing how I did it and not to mention they aren't really the most trust-able people in the world, they would be the ones to attempt to steal my ideas.

Something like this has never been done because what I am doing some people do not believe to even be possible. I am doing things that don't take someone open minded, it takes a visionary. Most of the steps I take in making this happen don't even exist to the public. This is why I know that people can try to steal my ideas, but no one can replicate what I am doing. If for some reason other big labels found out and even tried to do it, they would miserably fail. This is more than never been done before, this has never even been thought of.

So which is it? Someone will steal your idea or nobody can replicate my business. Inconsistencies will scare away any investors. They would call BS on you. Then the rest of your pitch will be questioned.

IMO, hiding your ideas from people is probably the worse thing you can do at this point. I bet if you actively spoke about your idea in your industry, and it was a good one that you would find someone willing to invest.

People have been asking, if you'd made six figures in the past say 2-3 years, why don't you have $14,000? This is another inconsistency that would tell me that you can't manage your money well. If you can't manage your money, why would I believe that you are going to manage mine better.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

yaleinnovator

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jun 16, 2013
United States
So which is it? Someone will steal your idea or nobody can replicate my business. Inconsistencies will scare away any investors. They would call BS on you. Then the rest of your pitch will be questioned.

IMO, hiding your ideas from people is probably the worse thing you can do at this point. I bet if you actively spoke about your idea in your industry, and it was a good one that you would find someone willing to invest.

People have been asking, if you'd made six figures in the past say 2-3 years, why don't you have $14,000? This is another inconsistency that would tell me that you can't manage your money well. If you can't manage your money, why would I believe that you are going to manage mine better.

The key word, they would 'attempt'. I said they can try, but you always want to minimize that when possible.
and you obviously don't know the nightlife industry brother. they are the little snakes one reason why i'm glad to get out of it. lots of them try to pull scams run out with money etc only the most reputable people in that industry wouldn't do that and I still won't trust them with ideas like mine. If I actively spoke about my ideas amongst those people, they would all try to steal it instead of fund it. I'd probably get 1-2 investors and 7 impersonators. That would probably be one of the last places i'd look for an investor.

And I said this a lot already, even quoting previous posts of mine in other previous posts to people who raised this same question. I climbed to the top of the industry in late 2012, I started doing this company in Jan 2013 so I have not been making money like that for years. I said I can now make that money, but as I said before I found something bigger and better here.

If you want to know why I cant go back to nightlife to make this money now, refer to my previous posts. Another concept added to that previous post that I'd like to add is my home area with my first most intimate fans is very sacred to me. I'm not gonna be messing around here at all. They're going to be making the loudest noise when I launch out of all the other areas because of their emotional/personal connection to me. My timing and precision of action is whats going to make them rave the loudest.

Managing money is easy for me because I always choose only the most effective ways to use it. Money has never been abundant for me, so when I have it all I see is the objective at hand and how to strategize to organize my goals and plans effectively. Money is nothing but an outlet for me to make more, and very wisely at that.

wow that looks fun. have you been there before? it would be cool to perform at an event like that with such a change in culture and environment.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
its funny to read this thread without knowing what the starting post is about. lots of great advice from the usual suspects and lots of nonsense/excuses from the OP.

yaleinnovator

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jun 16, 2013
United States
its funny to read this thread without knowing what the starting post is about. lots of great advice from the usual suspects and lots of nonsense/excuses from the OP.

no nonsense or excuses coming from here. only legitimate explanations to posters accusations, misinterpretations, and confusions. reading the first post and my answers to poster's questions would further enlighten your perspective.

stephanduq

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Apr 7, 2013
You are avoiding the key issue about your money managing skills. If you made 6 figures a year ago, there should be more then enough left to fund this project. Where did that money go, how did you manage to not have $14000,- after quitting that line of work only 6 months ago? It doesn't add up. Your stories are so confusing, did you earn the 6 figures 2-3 years ago, or when you where at the top of the end industry late 2012.

Also I would never invest in you, because you won't pay yourself. You invest in people, people that do not pay themselves turn sick and depressed, and hurt the project in the end.

Edit: I'm still not sure what I would be investing in, what is the actual business? SEO for promoting events I suppose? Also, why can't the equipment be rented for the first event, just bootstrap the concept and get going. Every post leaves me so confused

yaleinnovator

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jun 16, 2013
United States
You are avoiding the key issue about your money managing skills. If you made 6 figures a year ago, there should be more then enough left to fund this project. Where did that money go, how did you manage to not have $14000,- after quitting that line of work only 6 months ago? It doesn't add up. Your stories are so confusing, did you earn the 6 figures 2-3 years ago, or when you where at the top of the end industry late 2012.

Also I would never invest in you, because you won't pay yourself. You invest in people, people that do not pay themselves turn sick and depressed, and hurt the project in the end.

Edit: I'm still not sure what I would be investing in, what is the actual business? SEO for promoting events I suppose? Every post leaves me so confused

Sorry about the confusion. I said I now have the opportunity to make 6 figures. This opportunity became available to me late 2012. November 7th 2012 to be exact. So yes at the top, in the end of 2012. I started this project seriously January 10th 2013.

And I am not like other people. Not paying myself is good, I dont need money for pleasure out of funds I am using for work. I belong amongst people and large crowds, living fast; my greatest enjoyments are from intense thrills. I took myself away from that habitat for an entire 6 months so far to make this happen, and I am doing just fine. If I havent turned sick and depressed now, I dont think I ever will. My motivation and drive to succeed fuels my happiness. I experience tears of joy off my ambitions alone in my own home. I don't need to spend money on myself right now. Fun and pleasure comes later once I'm already doing what I have to do. This is now what I live for.

You would be investing in a double divisioned company. A visionary record label and event company in one. In the revolutionary ideas and talents of my artists and myself. And into a concept that the music industry needs to undertake right now essential for its growth.

Jake

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
May 15, 2011
Bangkok
wow that looks fun. have you been there before? it would be cool to perform at an event like that with such a change in culture and environment.
Yeah. About 5 years ago. Pretty wild party.

SueC

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Jun 6, 2013
I am too busy working my business to read this thread :driving:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Without my company, right now I am able to make six figures in the nightlife/entertainment industry but that isn’t what I want.

So "you are able" but refuse to do so. Instead, you are preaching to the choir about 14G.

The fact you claim you're able, but refuse to do the work tells me you want the red carpet laid out for you.
You don't want to work hard.
You don't want to do the dirty work.
You don't want to put in the time that a business requires.

You're looking for shortcuts.

You want $14G? A million dollar business? Do the time, get your 14K working a few weeks doing something what you hate. At least that will show that you have the humility to do anything to get the job done. That's the kind of partner I want; someone who isn't afraid of dirty work that might be considered below them.

If you want something bad enough, you'll do anything for it, including scrubbing toilets, flipping burgers, or mopping floors.

From what I read, that isn't you.

lol this threads turned into a shark tank episode

In that case "I'm Out" (But will be watching the trainwreck from the sidelines)

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
The key word, they would 'attempt'. I said they can try, but you always want to minimize that when possible.
and you obviously don't know the nightlife industry brother. they are the little snakes one reason why i'm glad to get out of it. lots of them try to pull scams run out with money etc only the most reputable people in that industry wouldn't do that and I still won't trust them with ideas like mine. If I actively spoke about my ideas amongst those people, they would all try to steal it instead of fund it. I'd probably get 1-2 investors and 7 impersonators. That would probably be one of the last places i'd look for an investor.

All of a sudden there goes your confidence. What happened to the "If for some reason other big labels found out and even tried to do it, they would miserably fail.", it sounds like you might think they have a chance. See the problem isn't your idea here. None of us know what it is. It's your writing which you must reign in to get people to listen to you.

You can come in very confident, to the point of cocky saying your the best and nobody but you can do this. That's fine. But you can't then say, I don't want someone to steal my idea.

You have way too fluff and nonsense in your posts. Re-read this again and explain why this paragraph matters to us.

"I have been a local celebrity since the age of 16 throughout my entire state. (Autographs and all) I have been in the nightlife industry since 15 and rose to the top of it as the #1 promoter in my state, throwing one of most successful events of the year 2012, on my own. Throughout these years I have made the connections and gathered the knowledge to make my company possible. Without my company, right now I am able to make six figures in the nightlife/entertainment industry but that isn’t what I want. "

Would we want to invest in you more because you are a local celebrity? No, because you aren't even going to be doing business in your area! So why mention this?

You are the #1 promoter in the state. Again doesn't mean much if you can't promote what you are pitching in your state.

You threw the most successful event in 2012. Did you make money from it? If not, how was its success measured? If so, why don't you have $14k?

You are able to make six figures, but don't want to that way. Why does this matter to us? Is this supposed to give us insight about your money making ability? That means nothing vs. I've made six figures in the past year promoting events.

You need to have substance in your pitch to make people listen. You can't just throw in non-related background and stories in hopes that it will improve your chances of gaining investors. They will see right through it.

Have you seen a Few Good Men? This line in the movie has stuck with me my whole life. Demi Moore objects to something in the court room, is overruled and then she strenuously objects.

[video=youtube;bOnRHAyXqYY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOnRHAyXqYY[/video]

"I strenuously object?" Is that how it works? Hm? "Objection." "Overruled." "Oh, no, no, no. No, I STRENUOUSLY object." "Oh. Well, if you strenuously object then I should take some time to reconsider."

DennisD

Mini Media Mogul
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jun 16, 2012
Bali, Indonesia
I hope you're not here defending yourself because you still hope to land a deal. If you're still here at this point it's either because you're stupid or because you're willing to learn.

If you're stupid I have no words for you.
If you're willing to learn, then stop defending yourself and just learn. Click on the usernames of people giving you the advice, look at what they've done. Much of the advice I've seen is worth much more than the money you're asking for.

Find a way to MAKE the money you need. You won't have to give up any equity, you won't have to listen to anybody else's conflicting input, you can do what you believe in the way you know will work and make millions.

100K/year comes out to 8,333/month. So work for 3 months, and then quit with 24K in your pocket ready to set the world on fire with your business. It's 3 months of work, isn't that worth your dream? Isn't the 3 months of work worth the millions of dollars you'll be making from your company?

Stick around the forum, leave this thread alone, find the people who know what they're doing and listen in on the great advice being thrown out there. If you haven't read TMF yet, make that your #2 priority. #1 is making the call you need to make to get your old gig back. You can read the book at night when you're done working.

Steve37

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Sep 4, 2012
I haven't had the time to read this wonderful trainwreck of a thread - but has the explanation for the celebrity status already been given?

CommonCents

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Apr 14, 2009
MN
Nobody wants to give me 14k to go to Hollywood?

DennisD

Mini Media Mogul
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jun 16, 2012
Bali, Indonesia
I'm guessing this is an old facebook account of his.
The photo he uploaded is MCRicoSuave.jpg and this is what you get by googling MC Rico Suave:
https://www.facebook.com/McRicoSuave

I'm guessing he's not the RicoSuave from the UK.

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Feb 12, 2013
Sedona, AZ
I read the first three sentences and had to stop. You managed to show your arrogance, inexperience, and insult the members all in 3 sentences.
I wish you well and you should seriously consider taking a lot of the advise given. You got off to a bad start and may not get anymore help.

yaleinnovator

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jun 16, 2013
United States
So "you are able" but refuse to do so. Instead, you are preaching to the choir about 14G.

The fact you claim you're able, but refuse to do the work tells me you want the red carpet laid out for you.
You don't want to work hard.
You don't want to do the dirty work.
You don't want to put in the time that a business requires.

You're looking for shortcuts.

You want $14G? A million dollar business? Do the time, get your 14K working a few weeks doing something what you hate. At least that will show that you have the humility to do anything to get the job done. That's the kind of partner I want; someone who isn't afraid of dirty work that might be considered below them.

If you want something bad enough, you'll do anything for it, including scrubbing toilets, flipping burgers, or mopping floors.

From what I read, that isn't you.

In that case "I'm Out" (But will be watching the trainwreck from the sidelines)

Here's where you are utterly wrong DeMarco. If you read my posts instead of looking for shortcuts, you would know that I cannot go back to nightlife because of the dramatic exit I made from it to the public and promise to my public that I will return back having built something great. Nightlife runs heavily on your reputation, coming back before I have something to show would tarnish mine. And I would need to start partying/promoting again before I did it, revamping my following getting them accustomed to coming out for me again. I do not have time for right now, I have a deadline to meet for my company which is going to be met.

Sorry to tell you, but you have the most incorrect post in this entire thread. You have COMPLETELY missed the nail on the head trying to describe what I am about. I agree with your statement "If you want something bad enough, you'll do anything for it, including scrubbing toilets, flipping burgers, or mopping floors." I am striving for GREATNESS. I live to succeed beyond ANYONE in my path, and you think I wouldn't want to do a little dirty work to get there? Listen to this.
I needed 800 dollars about 2 weeks ago for my company in a short amount of time, and I debated on becoming a part time stripper to get that money in time. Now THATS dirty work, not scrubbing toilets or flipping burgers, and if someone that saw me there spotted me when I'm famous it would probably get out everywhere, but that was the risk i was willing to take because I am dedicated to my cause, not like anyone you've ever met before. I make impossible things happen with my mind, my friend.

You have no idea who I am or the slightest clue to the content of my character. Because if you did, you would be IN. Not out. Hopefully you will now acquire a better perception of who I am, and who I am going to be.

All of a sudden there goes your confidence. What happened to the "If for some reason other big labels found out and even tried to do it, they would miserably fail.", it sounds like you might think they have a chance. See the problem isn't your idea here. None of us know what it is. It's your writing which you must reign in to get people to listen to you.

You can come in very confident, to the point of cocky saying your the best and nobody but you can do this. That's fine. But you can't then say, I don't want someone to steal my idea.

You have way too fluff and nonsense in your posts. Re-read this again and explain why this paragraph matters to us.

"I have been a local celebrity since the age of 16 throughout my entire state. (Autographs and all) I have been in the nightlife industry since 15 and rose to the top of it as the #1 promoter in my state, throwing one of most successful events of the year 2012, on my own. Throughout these years I have made the connections and gathered the knowledge to make my company possible. Without my company, right now I am able to make six figures in the nightlife/entertainment industry but that isn’t what I want. "

Would we want to invest in you more because you are a local celebrity? No, because you aren't even going to be doing business in your area! So why mention this?

You are the #1 promoter in the state. Again doesn't mean much if you can't promote what you are pitching in your state.

You threw the most successful event in 2012. Did you make money from it? If not, how was its success measured? If so, why don't you have $14k?

You are able to make six figures, but don't want to that way. Why does this matter to us? Is this supposed to give us insight about your money making ability? That means nothing vs. I've made six figures in the past year promoting events.

You need to have substance in your pitch to make people listen. You can't just throw in non-related background and stories in hopes that it will improve your chances of gaining investors. They will see right through it.

Have you seen a Few Good Men? This line in the movie has stuck with me my whole life. Demi Moore objects to something in the court room, is overruled and then she strenuously objects.

[video=youtube;bOnRHAyXqYY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOnRHAyXqYY[/video]

"I strenuously object?" Is that how it works? Hm? "Objection." "Overruled." "Oh, no, no, no. No, I STRENUOUSLY object." "Oh. Well, if you strenuously object then I should take some time to reconsider."

It is not the fact that I don't want people to steal my idea, its the fact that I don't even want people trying. If you can see how serious I am about this company you will know that I'd protect these ideas with my life. Do I think anyone else can do it? Nope. Do I want to risk it? No I do not. If I have a million dollar idea I am going to protect it.

To your asking why did I bring up my past experience, that is because the nightlife/entertainment industry is similar to the EDM industry. I ran events in nightlife, my new company is a record label and EVENT company in one, put the pieces together.

If you want to talk about my promotional abilities, My state is going to rave so loud your gonna hear it in Scottsdale, Arizona. Not even to mention I have your entire city in my database, more than just my niche market in your state. You'll feel my promotional abilities all around you.

Yes I hit the highest number of attendance (max capacity) at the top club in my state, on a Tuesday. I made money but I had other obligations at that time. I was set on launching without investors about 2 weeks ago, but greater opportunities kept becoming available to me. They give me the opportunity to make bigger and more powerful moves, but they cost money.

My background is related, and I have much substance in my pitch for not disclosing my actual ideas throughout my posts.

I hope you're not here defending yourself because you still hope to land a deal. If you're still here at this point it's either because you're stupid or because you're willing to learn.

If you're stupid I have no words for you.
If you're willing to learn, then stop defending yourself and just learn. Click on the usernames of people giving you the advice, look at what they've done. Much of the advice I've seen is worth much more than the money you're asking for.

Find a way to MAKE the money you need. You won't have to give up any equity, you won't have to listen to anybody else's conflicting input, you can do what you believe in the way you know will work and make millions.

100K/year comes out to 8,333/month. So work for 3 months, and then quit with 24K in your pocket ready to set the world on fire with your business. It's 3 months of work, isn't that worth your dream? Isn't the 3 months of work worth the millions of dollars you'll be making from your company?

Stick around the forum, leave this thread alone, find the people who know what they're doing and listen in on the great advice being thrown out there. If you haven't read TMF yet, make that your #2 priority. #1 is making the call you need to make to get your old gig back. You can read the book at night when you're done working.

By the end of this thread, everyone will see that this deal is real and valuable, including you. I came here because my situation has left me little to no alternatives. I've obviously thought of every other way to make this happen. I have a specific deadline to meet or my company might not work all together. I have an open window of opportunity to make this happen and do not have time to stray away from my work to make extra funds. If I had that time, I'd be at work, not on this forum. I'm definitely grateful for some of the posters honesty and consideration for my situation, but they too will all see that here, I am the real deal.

I'm guessing this is an old facebook account of his.
The photo he uploaded is MCRicoSuave.jpg and this is what you get by googling MC Rico Suave:
https://www.facebook.com/McRicoSuave

I'm guessing he's not the RicoSuave from the UK.

Assumptions again, very far from one of my facebooks haha. 52 likes psshh :) and I am located in the USA

However, no one is taking the 'bait' and biting at this one...

Yes they are, I already have potential investors from this thread. There are smart people in this forum, people who can truly see what I aim to do, the intelligent will reap the rewards here my friend.

Tom.V

Tom
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Feb 20, 2012
San Juan
The bomb has dropped, when will it explode?

CommonCents

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Apr 14, 2009
MN
What was your dramatic exit you keep talking about? Were you arrested?

dknise

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 29, 2012
North Bend, WA
titanic-sinking-underwater.jpg

You just backtracked 10 fold and showed a side of you 10 times worse than your original post. Seriously, reread what you wrote.

But for real man, you're probably right. EVERY SINGLE PERSON is just getting the wrong impression about who you are. You're f***in famous and the coolest person alive and need $14k. I wish I was 1/10th as awesome as you.

yaleinnovator

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jun 16, 2013
United States
What was your dramatic exit you keep talking about? Were you arrested?

I made an announcement to the public that I was locking myself away for months and that when I came back, I will have built something great. I disappeared from the public eye after that.

titanic-sinking-underwater.jpg

You just backtracked 10 fold and showed a side of you 10 times worse than your original post. Seriously, reread what you wrote.

But for real man, you're probably right. EVERY SINGLE PERSON is just getting the wrong impression about who you are. You're f***in famous and the coolest person alive and need $14k. I wish I was 1/10th as awesome as you.

How did I backtrack 10 fold? By proving my points? I am the one who's right here, BUT its not because I'm better than anyone, its because people are getting confused from my posts and misinterpreting them. And I am not famous yet, a local celebrity isn't famous. Famous to me is b-list a-list celebrity on TMZ paparazzi and all. I don't care about how awesome I look, especially on a forum. My intentions have been completely genuine this whole time. I will continue to be honest and true about my situation and proposal no matter who tries to flame me, that will never change.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Yes they are, I already have potential investors from this thread.

Then you have just broken the law. Is illegal activity and SEC violations apart of your business plan too?

And as for your investors that you found "from this thread" I would have to recommend that they rethink their decision. And after they're done with that, read this:

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/forum-news-updates-faqs/20271-i-am-not-responsible.html

If you continue to use this forum to solicit for investors (either publicly or by Private Message) you will be removed.. Let me repeat: You will be removed.

This thread is officially done. Closed.

I imagine that we won't be hearing from you again seeing that this is the only thread among thousands that you're interested in.

Good luck on your venture. I'm sure you won't need any help from some of us lowly forum dumb-asses.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!