Hi Everyone,
Although the majority of you will not see this, I wanted to introduce myself. I am 22 years old, fresh out of college and have been working a software sales job for the past month. Even though I have started my job a month ago, I already feel weighed down. I do enjoy what I do, but I hate the time constraints that I have to adhere to everyday. I guess I am looking for freedom, but to do so, I know I need to touch as many people as possible. Right now, I am about to start a fastlane venture. It has to do with a website and a lot of data. I do not want to give away exactly what I am looking to do, but basically, I would be making a website, and importing a LOT of data into the website to help people decide on a certain purchase. I do not have any experience in web design, code, or where to even get this specific data from, but I do know how bad I want this and I will find a way to do this.
I would love to hear from others what they think of this idea for a fastlane as a first venture? I could definitely do another venture that is a lot less time consuming (I do work 9-5) and something that requires a lot less capital to start.
I do have a lot more to say, but I wanted to keep this as brief as possible. To whoever reads this, thank you for your time and I am eager to know what you think about this system as my first fastlane venure.
Although the majority of you will not see this, I wanted to introduce myself. I am 22 years old, fresh out of college and have been working a software sales job for the past month. Even though I have started my job a month ago, I already feel weighed down. I do enjoy what I do, but I hate the time constraints that I have to adhere to everyday. I guess I am looking for freedom, but to do so, I know I need to touch as many people as possible. Right now, I am about to start a fastlane venture. It has to do with a website and a lot of data. I do not want to give away exactly what I am looking to do, but basically, I would be making a website, and importing a LOT of data into the website to help people decide on a certain purchase. I do not have any experience in web design, code, or where to even get this specific data from, but I do know how bad I want this and I will find a way to do this.
I would love to hear from others what they think of this idea for a fastlane as a first venture? I could definitely do another venture that is a lot less time consuming (I do work 9-5) and something that requires a lot less capital to start.
I do have a lot more to say, but I wanted to keep this as brief as possible. To whoever reads this, thank you for your time and I am eager to know what you think about this system as my first fastlane venure.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
