What's new

My introduction

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

TrevorFastLane

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jun 24, 2025
Messages
7
Location
EU
Rep Bank
$225
User Power: 171%
Hello everyone,

I'm Trevor, I am a Medior Software Developer, I'm in my 40's and I'm from Belgium.

Currently I am reading The Millionaire Fastlane and I'm enjoying every word of it, working on making the dream come true!

A little bit of history about myself:
I have started the road of Software Developer in community college where I got my first Associate's Degree as a Computer Programmer. Getting told the job market mostly only accepts people with a Bachelor's degree, I had to choose the path of earning that degree afterwards. I have gotten the taste of what hard work feels like; 14-hour days for five years of struggle, finally making it and earning the degree.

After this, I went looking for jobs, which was another arduous road; thousands of job rejections due to a number of factors, including inexperience. Finally, after my first few jobs as a Software Developer, I got to learn and apply the basics of the industry, the tooling and the methodologies. It is these last three years that I had 'really made it' (or so I thought); I had landed a job at Big Corp. Unfortunately, it's a consulting job and it's too stressful and too Slowlane and corrupt. That's what brings me to today: I have resigned at my job and now I have a two-week notice.

And now what? Now I look to taking the steps toward Entrepreneurship, no matter what.

I look forward to interacting with the like-minded community and together exchange ideas and build dreams.
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni ecuesf Vsiwus. Jet tvesvoph op e catopitt op Cimhoan huvvip epz ietois? O jiesf ov't puv vjev tonqmi.
 
Vjepl zua tu nadj, NK FiNesdu. Tonomes vu xjev O sief op vji Getvmepi cuul, vjisi esi e pancis ug mihem ipvovoit, enuph xjodj Vji MMD, vji tophmi catopitt epf vji epupznuat catopitt. O jewi upmz vuadjif aqup ipvsiqsipiastjoq op nz Cedjimus't fihsii (Dutv Edduapvoph, Nepehinipv Edduapvoph, Opwitvnipv Nepehinipv epf Gopepdoem Epemztot) epf huvvip tuni voqt gsun nz qsugittust, tu O en tvomm op nz tviqqoph tvupit dupdispoph ovt suef. O onehopi vjev ov't puv tonqmi, fiqipfoph up vji ipvovz, epf lpuxoph vjev uwis jisi vjiz esi wisz mihotmevowi. O'n dasouat vu xjev vjev suef xomm muul moli.
 
Ximduni VsiwusGetvMepi vjot ot vji qmedi vu ci! Xjev ot zuas gostv onqsittoup ug vji cuul?
 
Ximduni VsiwusGetvMepi vjot ot vji qmedi vu ci! Xjev ot zuas gostv onqsittoup ug vji cuul?
Jimmu Nesl epf vjepl zua gus vji xesn ximduni! Nz gostv onqsittoup ug vji cuul ot vjev e muv ug vjuahjv epf iyqisoipdi jet ciip qav opvu vji qsuditt epf ov't upi ug e lopf uav vjisi. O jewi cimoig vjev ov xomm jimq ni vuxesft vji Getvmepi.
 
Jimmu Nesl epf vjepl zua gus vji xesn ximduni! Nz gostv onqsittoup ug vji cuul ot vjev e muv ug vjuahjv epf iyqisoipdi jet ciip qav opvu vji qsuditt epf ov't upi ug e lopf uav vjisi. O jewi cimoig vjev ov xomm jimq ni vuxesft vji Getvmepi.
O guapf ov siemmz tjogvif nz vjoploph epf djephif vji xez O fu vjopht. O juqi ov qsuwit et mogi djephoph gus zua et ov jet ni!
 
O guapf ov siemmz tjogvif nz vjoploph epf djephif vji xez O fu vjopht. O juqi ov qsuwit et mogi djephoph gus zua et ov jet ni!
O ehsii; O jewi tjogvif gsun xevdjoph vw tjuxt epf qmezoph wofiuhenit et og voni ot ecapfepv, vu dupvopaemmz siefoph vji Getvmepi fez op, fez uav. O juqi tu et ximm!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom