The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My First Sale - A Long Journey Through Struggles and Triumphs

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

BLITZSCALER

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Sep 30, 2018
International $$
Hey Fastlane Forum members,

I'm ecstatic to share that I finally generated my first sale this Saturday! It's been a long and challenging journey of 4 years - struggling to survive, living on social assistance, job hunting, and battling depression. I can't pinpoint the exact cause of my depression, but it might be related to my mother's depressive nature.

Throughout these years, I've had countless jobs, such as a janitor, cleaning staircases, and even cleaning up after others. I worked 16+ hours a day for a while, building my gardening and landscaping business. I even woke up at 4:00 AM to steal my neighbor's WiFi to work on my shop – a desperate move when you're broke and without internet access.

I started and gave up on my shop FOUR times!

I know 4 years may seem like a long time to make that first sale, but for me, it's a massive success. After all, isn't our reality subjective?

MJ de Marco's books have always helped me stay focused. At the peak of my gardening and landscaping business, I had six employees. However, I must say that personnel systems are terrible! Employees would steal small follow-up jobs behind my back, take tools, and call in sick – the construction industry is crazy! I even had an illegal past, working for the 1%. Crime isn't cool!

My life's purpose: I have two charming daughters, and I want to provide them with a life of financial security, unlike my own childhood.

My life inspirations: Elon Musk, MJ de Marco, and Jeff Bezos. I watch and listen to their videos while working!

The journey to making that first sale isn't enjoyable – but never give up, as nothing is impossible.

A little background about me: I come from poverty and unhealthy parents – my mother being depressive and my father a strong narcissist with a penchant for infidelity. I even boxed internationally, aiming to become the next Mike Tyson. The pain of boxing helped heal my childhood wounds. I'm the second-born of 10 children and was always the black sheep of the family.

I hope my story provides some value to you all – anyone can win their first customer in any industry. I mean, if I can do it, why can't you?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• SALES.png
    SALES.png
    155.2 KB · Views: 44

nellyonone

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 23, 2023

I'm ecstatic to share that I finally generated my first sale this Saturday! It's been a long and challenging journey of 4 years - struggling to survive, living on social assistance, job hunting, and battling depression. I can't pinpoint the exact cause of my depression, but it might be related to my mother's depressive nature.

Throughout these years, I've had countless jobs, such as a janitor, cleaning staircases, and even cleaning up after others. I worked 16+ hours a day for a while, building my gardening and landscaping business. I even woke up at 4:00 AM to steal my neighbor's WiFi to work on my shop – a desperate move when you're broke and without internet access.

I know 4 years may seem like a long time to make that first sale, but for me, it's a massive success. After all, isn't our reality subjective?

MJ de Marco's books have always helped me stay focused. At the peak of my gardening and landscaping business, I had six employees. However, I must say that personnel systems are terrible! Employees would steal small follow-up jobs behind my back, take tools, and call in sick – the construction industry is crazy! I even had an illegal past, working for the 1%. Crime isn't cool!

My life's purpose: I have two charming daughters, and I want to provide them with a life of financial security, unlike my own childhood.

My life inspirations: Elon Musk, MJ de Marco, and Jeff Bezos. I watch and listen to their videos while working!

The journey to making that first sale isn't enjoyable – but never give up, as nothing is impossible.

A little background about me: I come from poverty and unhealthy parents – my mother being depressive and my father a strong narcissist with a penchant for infidelity. I even boxed internationally, aiming to become the next Mike Tyson. The pain of boxing helped heal my childhood wounds. I'm the second-born of 10 children and was always the black sheep of the family.

I hope my story provides some value to you all – anyone can win their first customer in any industry. I mean, if I can do it, why can't you?
Congrats on your first sale and inspiring your fellow unscripted :)

Panos Daras

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Oct 10, 2022
Congratulations on your sale! It seems like you hold a lot of grudges for your family though. Maybe it would be best to just let it go and be the master of your own destiny!

BLITZSCALER

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Sep 30, 2018
International $$
Congratulations on your sale! It seems like you hold a lot of grudges for your family though. Maybe it would be best to just let it go and be the master of your own destiny!
Hey Bro,

Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on my first sale! You're right – I might have been holding onto grudges from my past experiences with my family. It's important to remember that our past does not define us, and we should focus on our personal growth and success.

I appreciate your advice, and I agree that it's time for me to let go of those grudges and focus on being the master of my own destiny. It's a continuous process, and sharing my story here has been a step towards self-reflection and growth. I hope that my journey can inspire others to keep pushing forward and never give up on their dreams, regardless of the challenges they face.

Thank you again for your encouragement and support!

BLITZSCALER

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Sep 30, 2018
International $$
Congrats on your first sale and inspiring your fellow unscripted :)
Thank you for your kind words and encouragement!

I genuinely appreciate your support, and I'm glad that my story has inspired you. It's been a long and bumpy ride, but I firmly believe that perseverance, hard work, and a never-give-up attitude can make all the difference. This first sale is just the beginning of my journey towards creating a better life for my daughters and myself.

I hope my experience serves as a reminder that success is attainable for everyone, regardless of their background or circumstances. We all face different challenges, but with dedication and a strong mindset, we can overcome them and reach our goals.

Let's continue to support and uplift each other on this forum and share our progress as we all work towards achieving our dreams. Here's to our collective success on the Fastlane!

Wishing you all the best in your entrepreneurial journey!

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan

Is this a product you built? Can you tell us about how you made it? (3rd party, dropshipping, private label etc)

Congratulations. A domino fell in your favor. Keep up the momentum brother!

BLITZSCALER

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Sep 30, 2018
International $$
Is this a product you built? Can you tell us about how you made it? (3rd party, dropshipping, private label etc)

Congratulations. A domino fell in your favor. Keep up the momentum brother!
Hi Saad Khan,

Thank you for your interest in my story! To answer your question, I haven't developed a product myself. My business focuses on the gardening and landscaping industry, with products including plants and garden accessories. I believe this is a great niche because nearly every homeowner has plants in their garden, and even people with balconies have plants. Indoor plants are also popular.

The issue with many nurseries is their poor online presence, which is where I saw an opportunity. This isn't a simple white label or dropshipping business where you can just copy and paste. It takes effort and dedication to stand out in this market, and I'm excited to see the growth of my business as I continue to provide value to my customers.

Let me know if you have any more questions or if there's any other information you'd like me to share.

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
Hi Saad Khan,

Thank you for your interest in my story! To answer your question, I haven't developed a product myself. My business focuses on the gardening and landscaping industry, with products including plants and garden accessories. I believe this is a great niche because nearly every homeowner has plants in their garden, and even people with balconies have plants. Indoor plants are also popular.

The issue with many nurseries is their poor online presence, which is where I saw an opportunity. This isn't a simple white label or dropshipping business where you can just copy and paste. It takes effort and dedication to stand out in this market, and I'm excited to see the growth of my business as I continue to provide value to my customers.

Let me know if you have any more questions or if there's any other information you'd like me to share.
Good luck, at least I don't see any internet guru preaching gardening businesses as the "next hot thing"

Keep us posted.

nellyonone

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 23, 2023
Thank you for your kind words and encouragement!

I genuinely appreciate your support, and I'm glad that my story has inspired you. It's been a long and bumpy ride, but I firmly believe that perseverance, hard work, and a never-give-up attitude can make all the difference. This first sale is just the beginning of my journey towards creating a better life for my daughters and myself.

I hope my experience serves as a reminder that success is attainable for everyone, regardless of their background or circumstances. We all face different challenges, but with dedication and a strong mindset, we can overcome them and reach our goals.

Let's continue to support and uplift each other on this forum and share our progress as we all work towards achieving our dreams. Here's to our collective success on the Fastlane!

Wishing you all the best in your entrepreneurial journey!
Thanks for the reply @Jermaine K ! Keep us posted on your journey as it progresses. :)

BLITZSCALER

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Sep 30, 2018
International $$

I'm excited to report that I have generated a few sales recently - 10 in the last two weeks without any advertising! I've made several adjustments to my shop that have contributed to these sales.

Firstly, I've integrated Google Merchant - an absolute must-have! Additionally, I have employed a savvy SEO strategy to drive organic traffic: I have identified keywords with a monthly search volume of 1,000 to 100,000 that have little or no competition, and have written blog posts and specialized product descriptions to match these keywords.

Moreover, I've hired a freelancer who has improved my SEO ranking by removing unnecessary codes from third-party providers and minimizing long loading times. You can see the result in the attached image - it's fantastic!

One issue I've noticed, however, is that customers only purchase the cheapest products. Unfortunately, my industry is full of competition when it comes to pricing. With my work in gardening and landscaping and my degree in landscape architecture, I have direct access to market information and have been able to identify some of the problems my customers face.

One of the things I've learned recently is that it's not just about the price. Shipping, warehousing, and logistics are other aspects that are challenging to master. I'm still unsure about how to tackle this challenge, but I do know that my business is currently not profitable. Thankfully, I'm able to secure my living through my profession.

In the past, I used the AI Chat GPT to brainstorm ideas for my business's development. I had started the online shop a few years ago but never really pushed it. Then came the big analysis with GPT: I listed all my experiences and skills, and GPT recommended that I build the online shop. This provided some clarity in my mind.

My next step is to adjust the shop. I'm planning to incorporate irrigation technology, such as hoses, valves, etc., as I'm an expert in this field. I will also look for an affordable manufacturer abroad and integrate their price list into my shop. Following the Pareto principle, I will focus on the top sellers on Amazon and offer these as cross-selling to my customers in the gardening and landscaping business.

The idea is to provide everything from one source. Currently, I still find it difficult to see the potential of a business model that can be operated without much effort. But that's okay. I can use the shop as a foundation for further business fields: garden planning software, perhaps a forum, or even the development of new products that solve important problems! I will likely concentrate on the latter.

I will keep you updated and thank you all for your support and encouragement. Your success is my success. Here's to the next sale!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-01 213012.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-01 213012.png
    67 KB · Views: 11

Happyheart

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Dec 11, 2020

I'm excited to report that I have generated a few sales recently - 10 in the last two weeks without any advertising! I've made several adjustments to my shop that have contributed to these sales.

Firstly, I've integrated Google Merchant - an absolute must-have! Additionally, I have employed a savvy SEO strategy to drive organic traffic: I have identified keywords with a monthly search volume of 1,000 to 100,000 that have little or no competition, and have written blog posts and specialized product descriptions to match these keywords.

Moreover, I've hired a freelancer who has improved my SEO ranking by removing unnecessary codes from third-party providers and minimizing long loading times. You can see the result in the attached image - it's fantastic!

One issue I've noticed, however, is that customers only purchase the cheapest products. Unfortunately, my industry is full of competition when it comes to pricing. With my work in gardening and landscaping and my degree in landscape architecture, I have direct access to market information and have been able to identify some of the problems my customers face.

One of the things I've learned recently is that it's not just about the price. Shipping, warehousing, and logistics are other aspects that are challenging to master. I'm still unsure about how to tackle this challenge, but I do know that my business is currently not profitable. Thankfully, I'm able to secure my living through my profession.

In the past, I used the AI Chat GPT to brainstorm ideas for my business's development. I had started the online shop a few years ago but never really pushed it. Then came the big analysis with GPT: I listed all my experiences and skills, and GPT recommended that I build the online shop. This provided some clarity in my mind.

My next step is to adjust the shop. I'm planning to incorporate irrigation technology, such as hoses, valves, etc., as I'm an expert in this field. I will also look for an affordable manufacturer abroad and integrate their price list into my shop. Following the Pareto principle, I will focus on the top sellers on Amazon and offer these as cross-selling to my customers in the gardening and landscaping business.

The idea is to provide everything from one source. Currently, I still find it difficult to see the potential of a business model that can be operated without much effort. But that's okay. I can use the shop as a foundation for further business fields: garden planning software, perhaps a forum, or even the development of new products that solve important problems! I will likely concentrate on the latter.

I will keep you updated and thank you all for your support and encouragement. Your success is my success. Here's to the next sale!
Of you are a landscaping architect and an expert on irrigation, why not make that the core of your business and take on wealthy clients in dry places like Arizona or in the Middle East? You may have to wait 2 months for a sale, but then you would earn 15.000 instead of 5 per transaction.

BLITZSCALER

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Sep 30, 2018
International $$
What what I want also to mention, at the moment, I don't see a specific marketing position or explicit added value that I offer, but I'm working on it. As MJ DeMarco always advises, I am becoming an expert in my business: he had the limousine business, and I have grown up in the gardening and landscaping industry.

As described earlier, my current strategy is to expand the shop's assortment to 200 plants, to create a well-stocked shop. The added value I offer includes customized garden planning, and a unique service: a plant service that can be added on. This is a problem for many customers: they buy plants but have no one to plant them, let alone someone to design their garden.

As for the plant and garden accessory industry, it's a huge market that covers all business fields. There are lead generation business models, e-commerce (online shops for plants, garden accessories, and everything else), forums (garden forums), subscriptions (garden care services), and content (books). Many online shops in this field are growing, which I find encouraging!

I see the greatest potential in a stunning product that solves problems. Lead generation for landscape gardeners, I don't see as strong; most have endless projects! Some of the problems I've identified include neighbor's cats urinating in the raised beds (which are very popular here in Germany for growing your own fruit and vegetables), and dogs escaping from the property.

One thing I will say about the industry: you come into contact with very wealthy people, who can sometimes be quite eccentric, but from whom you can learn a lot.

Why am I writing all this here, taking the time like many others? Sharing the process, mutual motivation, networking, and exchanging ideas. We all learn from each other, and every step of the journey can provide valuable insights for others. Let's keep pushing forward, and remember: our journey's success is the success of us all.

BLITZSCALER

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Sep 30, 2018
International $$
Of you are a landscaping architect and an expert on irrigation, why not make that the core of your business and take on wealthy clients in dry places like Arizona or in the Middle East? You may have to wait 2 months for a sale, but then you would earn 15.000 instead of 5 per transaction.
Hi there,

I appreciate your suggestion! That's exactly why I wanted to pivot towards irrigation technology. The landscaping business is indeed a wonderful field. You get the chance to make people truly happy, enjoy the fresh air, and have contact with various individuals. At this point, I have the luxury to choose my clients, which I believe is a testament to the vast potential of this market. Companies like Fiskars are growing because they offer innovative garden accessories that provide added value.

I've noticed that many people purchase trees for special occasions like weddings, birthdays, or wedding anniversaries. Gardens are about emotions and experiences. Most clients want a low-maintenance garden where they can relax and enjoy the beauty of nature.

Again, thanks for your input. It's insightful comments like yours that spark new ideas and keep the discussion interesting!

Happyheart

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Dec 11, 2020
Hi there,

I appreciate your suggestion! That's exactly why I wanted to pivot towards irrigation technology. The landscaping business is indeed a wonderful field. You get the chance to make people truly happy, enjoy the fresh air, and have contact with various individuals. At this point, I have the luxury to choose my clients, which I believe is a testament to the vast potential of this market. Companies like Fiskars are growing because they offer innovative garden accessories that provide added value.

I've noticed that many people purchase trees for special occasions like weddings, birthdays, or wedding anniversaries. Gardens are about emotions and experiences. Most clients want a low-maintenance garden where they can relax and enjoy the beauty of nature.

Again, thanks for your input. It's insightful comments like yours that spark new ideas and keep the discussion interesting!
A fellow German! Which region are you located?

BLITZSCALER

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Sep 30, 2018
International $$
Hey Fastlane folks, it's been a while since my last post...

Quick updates:

Due to poor thought, I had to put my online store on hold by raising shipping costs to stop customers buying small products at $2.99 per unit that I foolishly copied from my competitors. (pure stupidity) I deleted all small products from my shop that weren't worth it or had too much competition.

Here are some improvements I made:

1. Invoking the Pareto Principle, I decided to source products from only one supplier - the best one. This has significantly simplified things.

2. I now offer a much broader range of products.

3. I decided to enhance product appeal with higher quality photos.

4. I'm now offering a free consultation service to help customers find the products that best fit their needs.

5. I've started a special category for specific customer groups. For instance, families with kids and dogs, particularly those with busy parents.

My Resolutions:

1. To ensure my customers are the happiest in the world.

2. To offer massive value! This includes better product descriptions, a 12-month guarantee, a small complimentary gift with every purchase (costs me 10 cents, but massively boosts customer satisfaction), and detailed instructions.

3. In my industry, I've decided against maintaining a stock of products. I don't want the hassle of managing inventory and want to keep my business as lean as possible.

My new mindset:

Everything is possible, as long as you never give up.

The Outcomes:

After reducing shipping costs for customers and relaunching my online shop, I saw immediate results:

1. Instant sales!

2. I saw a $2K deposit in my bank account within 5 days. As MJ puts it, it's like "the money cat is chasing me."

3. The referrals are endless; customers have started recommending me to their neighbors and friends.

Next steps of the progress:
offer a complete range for a target group: The busy parents who don't have time to take care of many important things

What I always keep in mind:
increase the value; Google principle: (increase value 10 times more than the competition), I analyze all components of my product as per the book from James Clear, The Atomic habits:
I analyze every aspect of my product from the little toe to the head; everything can always be improved

I'm trying to get in touch with my contacts:
I ask you the following question: What problems do you have?
Which products do you like best?
I write everything down on a piece of paper and try to draw logical conclusions to really get to the bottom of the important things: Sell as much as possible to happy customers!

Personal change in my life that was increasing ALL(motivation, depression, psoriasis and personal life):
I've become a hyper carnivore and no longer believe the vegan bullshit propagated by the media, people were carnivores for tens of millions of years...
II've been feeling like I'm on steroids these past few days, I come across as very charismatic to those around me and I feel like a caveman who can b**g any woman
no joke Bro
// Sorry for the sexism, but that's our nature as biologically real males: fight, conquer, dominate, enslave, oppress, win in business and become alpha

Attachments

• Dr. Kiltz's Keto Lifestyle and B.E.B.B.I (BABY) Diet by CNY Fertility - Issuu.png
    Dr. Kiltz's Keto Lifestyle and B.E.B.B.I (BABY) Diet by CNY Fertility - Issuu.png
    388.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Chrisrod2597

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Feb 3, 2022

Congratulations on your first sale! That is very impressive. You were able to overcome adversity to finally get to your first sale. It’s pretty bad a**.

BLITZSCALER

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Sep 30, 2018
International $$
I now understand what it means to build a product that skews value. Customers love my products! I'm so addicted to my business that I'm starting to work 16 hours a day without a break. I can't stop working and I can't even sleep. I want to reach the next level, the next customer, the next 1k. I feel like I can conquer the world!

I'm so excited about the future of my business. I know that I can achieve anything I set my mind to. I'm grateful for all of the support I've received from the Fastlane community. I wouldn't be where I am today without MJ de Marco.

Attachments

• 20230728_210833.jpg
    20230728_210833.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 5

Isaac Odongo

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Nov 7, 2022
Uganda
To ensure my customers are the happiest in the world.
Now you are talking. We don't chase money. We provide value.

Keep going brother.
Customers love my products! I'm so addicted to my business that I'm starting to work 16 hours a day without a break.
I am pumped for you. You inspire me. Where are the mods? @Andy Black and @MJ DeMarco. I think this thread qualifies to be upgraded in someway.

The business is moving forward. The OP is taking action.

BLITZSCALER

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Sep 30, 2018
International $$
Some New Insights..
Greetings Fastlane enthusiasts, I've gleaned a fascinating understanding about the essence of humans that I'd like to share with you all: I adhered to a strict diet, both vegetarian and vegan, for quite some time. Have you ever observed how kids dodge vegetables as if they were a hazardous threat?

I've delved deeply into research and quested for answers, leading to a breakthrough that magnified my energy levels by a hundred times and, more vitally, fueled my motivation. In the truest sense of the phrase, I am STARVING for MORE. I draw a vast amount of inspiration from figures such as Dr. Joe Rogan, Peterson, and other seminal figures like The Liver King & Dr. Kiltz!

Here's the epiphany I've had: Hunger can serve as a psychological enhancer. Presently, I'm on a regimen of deliberate fasting and then feasting. Gone are the days when I would bombard my body with candies, alcoholic beverages, sugary liquids, wheat-based foods, and any sort of processed items. I've become friends with a local hunter and regularly visit a local cattle farm to secure my MEAT!!! Nothing holds a candle to meat!!!!

Coming back to the central point, I've been harnessing hunger! I intentionally fast for an entire day and have discovered these effects: A sharp focus (I'm in a state of ketosis), absence of bloating, a surge of energy, healthy aggression, and an absence of fear (when you're in a state of hunger, fear can't grip you because your body is screaming to fight, to attack because it's hungry, akin to Venom in the movie, suggesting to go out and devour organs). I, too, consume raw liver and hearts, and find an incredible satisfaction from raw meat.

At the day's end, having worn myself down, I indulge myself first with my wife and then 2 kilos of meat. Indeed, I feast unapologetically! An unintended benefit: My discipline strengthens, making me feel like an austere monk. It's worth noting that Elon Musk along with numerous other influential personalities practice intermittent fasting. Digesting food places a toll on the body, draining energy.

It's often said, someone is "power-hungry"; hunger indeed is a potent motivator. In extreme scenarios, people have been known to resort to cannibalism, if you catch my drift? When in hunger, trivial matters fade away, yielding an intense focus, that tunnel vision, and isn't that exactly what we yearn for: an intense focus, wouldn't you agree?

Progress:
Allow me to share how my recent lifestyle changes have turbocharged my business productivity. I'm now more focused than I've ever been, and I'm thinking about pushing my limits by fasting for a solid three days, consuming only water. The results have been exceptional, and I've accomplished a substantial amount of work recently.

Instead of following the crowd with Google Ads, I've decided to blaze my own trail. My marketing efforts are shifting towards direct marketing, and I'm even considering a hands-on, door-to-door approach. Yes, it requires more time, but the fresh air and personal engagement with potential customers fuels my passion for sales.

As for pricing, I'm undergoing some recalibrations. Take, for example, a product that costs me €86. I multiply that cost by 4.1 to cover overhead expenses. I did toy with the idea of offering free shipping - a cost that runs parallel to the purchase price, necessitating a €90 shipping service - but my current calculations suggest a net profit margin of 50% when selling these products. Does that sound reasonable to you?

Furthermore, I collaborate with a team of independent builders who operate on a commission basis. They handle their operations and kickback a portion of their profits to me. Our agreements are based on a handshake rather than formal contracts, but they've contributed significantly to my cash flow.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.