The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Made my first sale!

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Anna13

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jun 1, 2023
People! In Nov23, my 2nd month on the fastlane, I said I’m going to write again when I make my first sale. Got it!

I‘m now officially on the fastlane. Here‘s a REAL story: it took me 2 years to set up my product and then another 5 months to sell the first one.

I didn‘t know much about marketing, but in the last months I learned tons! And I posted valuable videos almost every day.
In the beginning it was like just me talking to myself. Then I had some haters, who pushed me back, but after a small depression I decided to keep going, because I didn‘t want anyone to stop me, especially not those grumpy haters. It would have been ridiculous to give up a 2-year project, in which I invested my free time and money, only because some strangers talked shit about me.

Four months later, the market started giving me feedback, people wrote me how they thought about what I said and about what they needed - that was amazing!

I was like „Hey, this is like in MJ De Marcos book Fastlane! The market speaks to me!“
If I didn‘t take massive action, nothing would have happened. It‘s all about action. This was a great lesson for me: act, act, act!

Thank you, MJ! It feels amazing to be on the fastlane, even if it‘s not much right now. It’s my official start and I’m living a new possibility, not only imagining it.
Anna

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

rdan

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 13, 2023
People! In Nov23, my 2nd month on the fastlane, I said I’m going to write again when I make my first sale. Got it!

I‘m now officially on the fastlane. Here‘s a REAL story: it took me 2 years to set up my product and then another 5 months to sell the first one.

I didn‘t know much about marketing, but in the last months I learned tons! And I posted valuable videos almost every day.
In the beginning it was like just me talking to myself. Then I had some haters, who pushed me back, but after a small depression I decided to keep going, because I didn‘t want anyone to stop me, especially not those grumpy haters. It would have been ridiculous to give up a 2-year project, in which I invested my free time and money, only because some strangers talked shit about me.

Four months later, the market started giving me feedback, people wrote me how they thought about what I said and about what they needed - that was amazing!

I was like „Hey, this is like in MJ De Marcos book Fastlane! The market speaks to me!“
If I didn‘t take massive action, nothing would have happened. It‘s all about action. This was a great lesson for me: act, act, act!

Thank you, MJ! It feels amazing to be on the fastlane, even if it‘s not much right now. It’s my official start and I’m living a new possibility, not only imagining it.
Anna
Congratulations on your success! This is very motivational and inspirational to hear!

What are your next steps and goals?

Anna13

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jun 1, 2023
Congratulations on your success! This is very motivational and inspirational to hear!

What are your next steps and goals?
Thank you! My next goal is to sell the second one, deadline is end of March. I like small steps.
My next step is to repeat the process and listen more to what the market says and wants.

I‘m even more motivated now, with this first big success of the sale! :)

TheLearner

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Mar 17, 2018
DFW, USA
Thank you! My next goal is to sell the second one, deadline is end of March. I like small steps.
My next step is to repeat the process and listen more to what the market says and wants.

That rocks! Congratulations, and keep the momentum going!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

rdan

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 13, 2023

That's sounds awesome!

Now experiencing first-hand what works, I can believe that you are more motivated now, haha!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.