I always wondered why I collected so many cards over the last 3 years of going to festivals, conventions and other events. I'm pretty good with following up but so many are non-responsive I sometimes pre-shake my head when someone hands me a card or when I give them mine knowing I just wasted a nickel. But sometimes in a sea of small fish a decent-sized whale comes along making it all worth it.
Since I now have a product that has high value in my local industry I decided to go through every card and email I've ever sent. I had around 350 contacts and toned it down to 62 as so many no-fly list players, dead companies, non-compatible businesses, and meh entities I choose to pass on. I set a goal of networking stronger so I can now build a 1000+ B2B Mail Chimp list by the end of 2020.
This morning I sent my first campaign announcing the advertising prices for my publication. I went to take a nap and woke up with someone reserving a full page for a year. This was music to my ears as I didn't plan on bringing on paid advertisers for a few months and now in addition to a few other small ball advertisers, I'm at around 1k in sales a month and will pound hard to get to my 5k a month goal as early as possible.
The thing I love about Mail Chimp is being able to see actions such as opening the mail and clicking links from specific mail addresses.
Anyone out there slaying Mail Chimp? Looking forward to developing my usage and skill with it as I'm a fast believer it can deliver massive ROI.
Since I now have a product that has high value in my local industry I decided to go through every card and email I've ever sent. I had around 350 contacts and toned it down to 62 as so many no-fly list players, dead companies, non-compatible businesses, and meh entities I choose to pass on. I set a goal of networking stronger so I can now build a 1000+ B2B Mail Chimp list by the end of 2020.
This morning I sent my first campaign announcing the advertising prices for my publication. I went to take a nap and woke up with someone reserving a full page for a year. This was music to my ears as I didn't plan on bringing on paid advertisers for a few months and now in addition to a few other small ball advertisers, I'm at around 1k in sales a month and will pound hard to get to my 5k a month goal as early as possible.
The thing I love about Mail Chimp is being able to see actions such as opening the mail and clicking links from specific mail addresses.
Anyone out there slaying Mail Chimp? Looking forward to developing my usage and skill with it as I'm a fast believer it can deliver massive ROI.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
