- Joined
- Aug 2, 2013
- Messages
- 615
Rep Bank
$2,575
$2,575
User Power: 373%
For people who don't like budgeting, I can't praise this enough.
This system is great because you can change the numbers to cater to your current lifestyle. I've changed my accounts around based on my goals and income at the moment.
Update on accounts:
Necessities 15
Fun/MOTORHOME USA (goal to take a 1-month trip around the US in a rented motorhome) 6
Gifts/Charity 2
Glasses/watch-clothes (ongoing account now that I keep for buying new clothes) 2
Luxury SUV (saving for a slightly used Luxury SUV for when my lease runs out next year) 5
FFA (financial freedom account) & Taxes 70
Mattress 0 (This account is now fully topped up and sitting there for buying a new mattress... I was saving 2% so I took that and allocated to different accounts)
Have increased my FFA account quite a bit with my increased income to save for more investments. My necessities account doesn't need as much as last year as I'm still living a similar lifestyle.
This system is great because you can change the numbers to cater to your current lifestyle. I've changed my accounts around based on my goals and income at the moment.
Update on accounts:
Necessities 15
Fun/MOTORHOME USA (goal to take a 1-month trip around the US in a rented motorhome) 6
Gifts/Charity 2
Glasses/watch-clothes (ongoing account now that I keep for buying new clothes) 2
Luxury SUV (saving for a slightly used Luxury SUV for when my lease runs out next year) 5
FFA (financial freedom account) & Taxes 70
Mattress 0 (This account is now fully topped up and sitting there for buying a new mattress... I was saving 2% so I took that and allocated to different accounts)
Have increased my FFA account quite a bit with my increased income to save for more investments. My necessities account doesn't need as much as last year as I'm still living a similar lifestyle.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
