I was rereading UNSCRIPTED and just checking what concepts I know already and have understood deeply, and which concepts I need to reinforce. I came across Money Hyperreality.
So far I understand every Hyperreality before that on a logical and emotional level. With this Hyperreality I understand it on a logical level but I see that deep inside, on an emotional, visceral level, I do not accept it, probably because of my script programming or something else. I was wondering, to you guys who have overcome this money illusion, how did you do it?
Will I still hold this belief that money has value in of itself deeply inside until I create some actual value of people and get paid for it, apart from being a worker in a company and creating value for a company?
How did you guys bridge this gap of understanding this concept on a logical, and deeper emotional level?
So far I understand every Hyperreality before that on a logical and emotional level. With this Hyperreality I understand it on a logical level but I see that deep inside, on an emotional, visceral level, I do not accept it, probably because of my script programming or something else. I was wondering, to you guys who have overcome this money illusion, how did you do it?
Will I still hold this belief that money has value in of itself deeply inside until I create some actual value of people and get paid for it, apart from being a worker in a company and creating value for a company?
How did you guys bridge this gap of understanding this concept on a logical, and deeper emotional level?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
