The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Marketing Methods for new start ups

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Apr 26, 2021
Canada
Hi guys, I have read both unscripted and millionaire fastlane.

Are there any recommended books for marketing online website/app start ups from scratch? We don't have venture capital either. I have hired someone via freelancer to create a website and we are almost ready to launch!

Any recommendations are valued!

Thank you,
Kevin

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
I generally believe marketing strategy best comes from the internet, namely recent blog posts or articles.

Marketing books tend to get outdated really quick ... what worked in 2018, sometimes doesn't work in 2021.

Many folks here have recommended Russell Brunson's work which relates to sales funnels.

Apr 26, 2021
Canada
I generally believe marketing strategy best comes from the internet, namely recent blog posts or articles.

Marketing books tend to get outdated really quick ... what worked in 2018, sometimes doesn't work in 2021.

Many folks here have recommended Russell Brunson's work which relates to sales funnels.
Thank you! We appreciate the advice! I will update on how our base methods go and we will adjust to different strategies accordingly.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Here's another recommendation that supposedly has survived time...
But if you're super clever, there's also the third way of joint ventures and other creative ways to build a business taught by Jay Abraham. @FauxPas, you may be interested in reading Jay Abraham's Joint Ventures: From Mediocrity to Millions. Jay Abraham's Insider's Guide to Engineering Highly Successful Joint Ventures, Strategic Alliances, Partnerships and Other Lucrative Host-Beneficiary Relationships.

If you type "Jay Abraham's Joint Ventures: From Mediocrity to Millions" in Google you'll find a free PDF. It's an old document (from 2005) but extremely powerful and will teach you how people structure deals with zero money involved.

MTF

Never give up
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 1, 2011
Here's another recommendation that supposedly has survived time...

Just need to add that this isn't "here's exactly what to do" type of a book. The book covers how to think and shows mostly offline examples. It doesn't say how to use social media or any of that stuff but I believe it teaches something more important which is seeing opportunities in overlooked places—like all of Jay Abraham's stuff.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
I am going to test this for a month and see how it goes... If anyone wants to join using Crypto...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I have a long weekend off work.. bought your "Start a Freelance Business: Take Back Your...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom