Jmartoral
New Contributor
Hi everyone! First post here. Just finished Fastlane and loved the content, very grateful to have come across such a diverse and creative group of individuals on this forum.
I'm currently a real estate investor and in the process of finishing our start-up tailored to homeowners. I've been running Google AdWords but not much traction happening there. I spoke to an AdWords rep yesterday who advised me on things to change so giving that a few days to see what difference it makes. I've also been writing blog posts to have them ready once the developer has the blog widget added to the site (probably won't be for another few weeks though). I have posted on social media and promoted some of the posts, but I've honestly felt it's been more of a waste of time and money than it has been beneficial.
My point is, I'm a bit of at a dead end when it comes to what ways to get this site out to the masses. Anyone have any good books they recommend on how I can broaden my horizons when it comes to marketing or books that recommend to use the marketing avenues I have already started but maximizing them?
Any help would be super appreciated!
I'm currently a real estate investor and in the process of finishing our start-up tailored to homeowners. I've been running Google AdWords but not much traction happening there. I spoke to an AdWords rep yesterday who advised me on things to change so giving that a few days to see what difference it makes. I've also been writing blog posts to have them ready once the developer has the blog widget added to the site (probably won't be for another few weeks though). I have posted on social media and promoted some of the posts, but I've honestly felt it's been more of a waste of time and money than it has been beneficial.
My point is, I'm a bit of at a dead end when it comes to what ways to get this site out to the masses. Anyone have any good books they recommend on how I can broaden my horizons when it comes to marketing or books that recommend to use the marketing avenues I have already started but maximizing them?
Any help would be super appreciated!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
