Hi folks, I have question.
Looking for tradable goods.
Germany is a low price area. So when I look for goods to handle with, I often see a negative margin. That means, someone gets it cheaper, one dealer less is in.
Dropshipping shows the called prizes being higher than Amazons. And I m not the only one seeing that .
Very often you have10- 20 % margin.
Here is the question: is that a common issue all over the world? Or are margins in general higher, when B2b in one country without importing.
Next: importing from china can bring big margins as Ive heard and read.
Is that because the chinese workers are scammed or is there really such a big gradient in costs?
And no, I will not ask for what goods have high margins!
Looking for tradable goods.
Germany is a low price area. So when I look for goods to handle with, I often see a negative margin. That means, someone gets it cheaper, one dealer less is in.
Dropshipping shows the called prizes being higher than Amazons. And I m not the only one seeing that .
Very often you have10- 20 % margin.
Here is the question: is that a common issue all over the world? Or are margins in general higher, when B2b in one country without importing.
Next: importing from china can bring big margins as Ive heard and read.
Is that because the chinese workers are scammed or is there really such a big gradient in costs?
And no, I will not ask for what goods have high margins!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
