The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Long time lurker has finally the courage for an introduction

Dustinaitis

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Apr 8, 2018
Hello everybody,

my name is Dustin I'm from Germany and like I mentioned in the title I'm a long time lurker. I'm now over 3 years on this forum wihtout an introduction but consuming the content and the threads here probably daily in this time. So here I am with my long overdue introduction.

Since I took my first job at 18 years old I was pretty unhappy with it. I got a degree as a wholesale and export clerk. If I not stumble upon @MJ DeMarco books I probably would believe still today that a job is the only route in life and the only way to become successfull in life. I read all three of the books from MJ (with TMF and Unscripted probably 4 times each). I failed a few online businesses from lead generation to Amazon FBA which came with self doubt and frustration, but I guess this is part of the journey right?

So I took action and I currently invested in a product which I will sell on Amazon once again. (I know not really fastlane) but I guess it is a start? I already have a USP to stand out from the rest of the products in this niche and to provide value to the buyer. I already came across many difficulties and headache but with the help of @Walter Hay I was able to make my first order and import the product. If you ever need help with importing stuff Walter is definitely your contact person no. 1!

I really have not much to show at the moment and dind't achieve anything which is frustrating but I still have that fire inside me to be able to pay back my family for everthingy they did for me and the support along my life! I'm open for any advice or help because I want to learn and grow as a person.

Special thanks to

@MJ DeMarco
@Walter Hay
@Andy Black
@biophase

for all the helpful tipps & content.
(sorry for my english it is not my first language)

Best regards
Dustin

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hello everybody,

my name is Dustin I'm from Germany and like I mentioned in the title I'm a long time lurker. I'm now over 3 years on this forum wihtout an introduction but consuming the content and the threads here probably daily in this time. So here I am with my long overdue introduction.

Since I took my first job at 18 years old I was pretty unhappy with it. I got a degree as a wholesale and export clerk. If I not stumble upon @MJ DeMarco books I probably would believe still today that a job is the only route in life and the only way to become successfull in life. I read all three of the books from MJ (with TMF and Unscripted probably 4 times each). I failed a few online businesses from lead generation to Amazon FBA which came with self doubt and frustration, but I guess this is part of the journey right?

So I took action and I currently invested in a product which I will sell on Amazon once again. (I know not really fastlane) but I guess it is a start? I already have a USP to stand out from the rest of the products in this niche and to provide value to the buyer. I already came across many difficulties and headache but with the help of @Walter Hay I was able to make my first order and import the product. If you ever need help with importing stuff Walter is definitely your contact person no. 1!

I really have not much to show at the moment and dind't achieve anything which is frustrating but I still have that fire inside me to be able to pay back my family for everthingy they did for me and the support along my life! I'm open for any advice or help because I want to learn and grow as a person.

Special thanks to

@MJ DeMarco
@Walter Hay
@Andy Black
@biophase

for all the helpful tipps & content.
(sorry for my english it is not my first language)

Best regards
Dustin
Thanks for the introduction. All those problems you’re encountering are just stepping stones on the journey. Best of luck!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Dustin, great to have ya, and thanks for the introduction!

olli_23

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
196%
Dec 14, 2021
Hi Dustin,
Nice to meet you in here and to see like-minded people on the forum.
I also owned a (mostly) amazon FBA biz a few years back. I wish you all the best with your new launch!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Hi Dustin,

I know the difficulties you had with ordering your first product, and I am glad that you persevered.

Those headaches would have been enough to make a lot of people give up, but now you are on your way! Keep going.

It was good to see your introduction at last.

Walter

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...