The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Let's Grow Your Sales, Get You Unstuck, or Get You Started on the Fastlane (100% FREE!)

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Attention Business Owners Making <$50,000,000 in Revenue (that includes those who are making $0 - PARKED!)
Let's Grow Your Sales, Get You Unstuck, or Get You Started on the Fastlane (100% FREE!)

In 2022 I want to help you explode your sales, get yourself unstuck or even get you to switch lanes from the slowlane or the sidewalk or even worse, the PARKING space, onto the FASTLANE.

How will I manage to help hundreads, thousands of you for free?

By helping all of you at once, and bringing in some other expert help.

The way it works is that you click the button and request to join this Facebook group called the Marketing Underground Mafia:

Inside the group, every Monday, I will be hosting 1-hour long Q&A sessions where you will get the chance to pick my brain (and sometimes the brains of my guests) on any topic: marketing, business, sales, mindset, freelancing.

Sometimes we will also have other special events organised on specific topics, including with guests.

All these events will be recorded, you can check out previous recordings, and you’ll get the chance to ask questions during the lives. If you can’t be present for a live, no problem, just ask your question in the group, and I will answer it in the live, and you can re-watch it afterwards for the answer.

I will also be sharing other useful content on there, and helping you out.

1st Live = this coming Monday at 20:00 EET (Eastern European Time), don't miss it!

Why Should You Care About Picking My Brain

• I’ve helped generate MILLIONS in sales for different brands/people, including in a consulting capacity, through my courses/materials, copywriting and agency (can check more about me here: Tudor Dumitrescu - Chief Money-Maker & Direct Response Copywriter)
• Worked as a direct response copywriter for a total of 10 years.
• Ran a sports betting magazine.
• Ran a direct response agency for the past 5 years: Leading Direct Response Marketing Agency - TANDA Digital
• Started a marketing podcast and had the pleasure to interview guests such as Rory Sutherland (Vice Chairman of Ogilvy UK), and David Deutsch (A-List Copywriter): https://tudorfd.com/underground
• Currently looking to grow a consulting practice / personal brand: Tudor Dumitrescu - Chief Money-Maker & Direct Response Copywriter
• Recently made almost all my previously paid products (teaching things from marketing, sales funnels, copywriting, freelancing, and more) FREE, I don’t even want your email anymore (in a post that went viral and got shared across multiple online communities other than The Fastlane): MARKETING - **Holiday Gift to the Forum ($1,000s worth of products, yours FREE, no email required)**

So yeah if you find any of the above valuable, join here and let’s see those sales numbers shoot up:

Other People in The Group You Should Know About
@Speed112 – he is a member of the Fastlane, currently running a SaaS business helping Amazon FBA sellers and working as a direct response copywriter. He’s a marketing pro, and I’ve been working with him inside and outside of my agency extensively.
• My good friend Ed (whom I have just invited to the Fastlane - @Woosah ) – he’s a mentor and coach for entrepreneurs, who grew his own business (eCommerce) from scratch to a near monopoly (multiple 6—figures) in his geographical area, is currently working as a full-time mentor and coach for entrepreneurs, specifically for mindset, clarity, accountability and overcoming limiting beliefs. Learn more about him here: Business Life Tactics – Strategies to Reach Success

They will be helping in the group, and may join me for special events that we’ll organise, that will be free access for everyone inside the group.

Other useful links
• Chat with me and 200 other entrepreneurs on Discord (I will do my best to respond, but no guarantee depending on the volume of requests): https://discord.gg/sg5mxqba2A
• Learn more about me: Tudor Dumitrescu - Chief Money-Maker & Direct Response Copywriter
• Listen to my marketing podcast:
https://tudorfd.com/underground
• Hire me for 1 on 1 consulting: DM me, price currently starts at $200/hr and will increase once I get fully booked.

See ya inside, if any events are particularly good, I may choose to release some of them in this thread too, publicly visible and available to all forum members. :fistbump:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Approved, good luck!

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Thank you MJ!

For anyone interested: first live session will be tomorrow, if you wish to participate make sure to join.

I’m excited about this and can’t wait to dive into the specific situations you guys need help with! :fistbump:

Iammelissamoore

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
239%
Sep 23, 2014
Trinidad and Tobago
This is beyond exceptional value, and though I am no fan of FB, and actually deleted my accounts from there, I am more than happy to re-join FB ONLY because of the empowerment you are sharing through the group.

Thank you for the empowering opportunity alongside The Fastlane Forum.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
This is beyond exceptional value, and though I am no fan of FB, and actually deleted my accounts from there, I am more than happy to re-join FB ONLY because of the empowerment you are sharing through the group.

Love your comment, would be awesome to have you inside! :) With the right support, people can make their fastlane dreams a reality.

Iammelissamoore

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
239%
Sep 23, 2014
Trinidad and Tobago
Love your comment, would be awesome to have you inside! :) With the right support, people can make their fastlane dreams a reality.
Thank you for having me in the group. I joined and look forward to tomorrow's session. I am currently going through my 1/5/10 Planasy also.

Many thanks.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Thank you for having me in the group. I joined and look forward to tomorrow's session. I am currently going through my 1/5/10 Planasy also.

Many thanks.
That's awesome. We will talk about it in this introductory session, and you're already ahead of schedule so to speak haha! Getting your goals and a plan in place is super important first. And MJ's 1/5/10 Planasy is IMO the best way to do it, especially if you combine it with a Progress thread for accountability!

Looking forward to seeing you inside.

For everyone else, the first session will be in 2 hours 40 minutes from now :) - 20:00 EET (Eastern European Timezone)

Speed112

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
284%
Dec 5, 2013
Over here, over there.
First session is live now!

You haven't missed much yet, but things are starting to get very informative.

Check it out and if there's anything marketing-related you'd like to know feel free to ask away. I'm sure @Black_Dragon43 will do a great job answering you.

TedM

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
May 21, 2013
Israel

me too. i've never been on FB before in my long life.... i joined FB to try the group

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
me too. i've never been on FB before in my long life.... i joined FB to try the group
Thanks for joining us Ted - I’m honored to hear our group had you create Facebook to join!

We’ve had the first session Monday (yesterday) if you want to listen, it’s available in the group. Also, any questions you have, feel free to post in the group and I’ll be answering in the next live, this coming Monday! Or just ask me during the actual live if you can make it :thumbsup:

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Hey guys, today we'll have the next live! If you need any help, please join up :) It starts at 20:00 EET (Eastern European Timezone), if you can't make it, you can still ask me a question beforehand and I'll answer during the live!

Speed112

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
284%
Dec 5, 2013
Over here, over there.
Hey guys, today we'll have the next live! If you need any help, please join up :) It starts at 20:00 EET (Eastern European Timezone), if you can't make it, you can still ask me a question beforehand and I'll answer during the live!

5 minutes until live. I actually might pop in as well for a few minutes. Maybe if there's a question that is especially suited for me @Black_Dragon43 will bring me on to answer.

Last week had a lot of value, so hopefully, it will be even more valuable today!

See you there.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
@Fasted - a lot of advice on your progress thread in this week's live! If anyone else has progress threads you want advice on, please post them up inside the group, and we will slowly get to them :)

Or just join live and chat directly with me! Now we have the tech to allow you to come on video/audio to chat live with me, not just in the comments!

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
I wanted to share with everyone one of the highlights from this week's live session.

In it, you'll see me provide guidance to @Fasted who requested it on his Progress thread (any one of you can get the same guidance, all you have to do is post a progress thread here , and then share it inside the Facebook group).

Here was @Fasted's feedback afterwards:
feedback-1.png

I also introduce @Speed112 and @Woosah and you can hear a few words from each one of them. Speed is a marketing pro, and Ed is a mentor and coach for entrepreneurs who built his own eCommerce business from scratch to multiple 6-figures.

Listen in:
View: https://youtu.be/r_RPkP74nEk

Also, we have grown to over 100 members on Facebook, and over 200 on Discord, meaning we're now helping 300+ fastlane students! Join Facebook here, and Discord here. Thank you everyone :)

Woosah

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
234%
Jan 6, 2022
I've been participating on this forum for a few short days and can comfortably say MJ has attracted some big dreamers!

Last week's call there was a great question that came up about starting a cleaning business - a real-world issue a lot of us face when first starting out.

Tudor gave a great explanation on positioning yourself so that your prospect automatically wants to work with you that I loved because it would apply to ANY business - something worth sharing here...

Basically, it boils down to this: PUT YOURSELF IN YOUR PROSPECTS SHOES.

What pain points do they have? What problems do they face? And how do you solve them?

What will prevent them from signing up for your service/purchasing your product right now?

What makes YOU the person to go to for this?

Answer these questions in your pitch WITHOUT your client asking them, and you're likely to get them on board.

Now... this stuff seems obvious, right?

Well, it is, but through my work with entrepreneurs just starting out, I've found that sometimes they feel UNCOMFORTABLE discussing these things with their prospects.

They feel like they can help their prospects, but they don't really BELIEVE in themselves and what they have to be of the value equivalent to the price they're asking for.

This causes them to be afraid to actually ASK FOR MONEY for what they do.

And they think that if by some stroke of luck they do get the client to pay, they'll somehow screw it all up and be revealed as a fraud.

These are what we call LIMITING BELIEFS, and they'll keep you trapped forever - even if you know exactly what steps to take to build a business that's going to take you into the fast lane.

Uncover those beliefs, and without being ashamed of them, dive head-first into them.

Where did they come from?
Why do they exist? In other words, what purpose are they serving for you?
What do you need to do to overcome them? And, what better, more empowering beliefs can REPLACE them?

TedM

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
May 21, 2013
Israel

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Guys we're starting in 30 minutes! Feel free to join us LIVE with any business/marketing/mindset questions :)

We've got two progress threads to cover, but live questions have priority. You will be able to chat with me straight over video if you wish.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Tudor,
Thanks for pointing me to your report on ecommerce - https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=11Bd-NITzsXSpkbodCoOD8yHugkdK9JRf

I certainly agree that building a funnel that you "own" is the right thing, but I think there is a lot of value to starting to sell on Amazon also.
Ted, today I'm going to go over your thread in today's live :)

We're going to start in 30 minutes, so for anyone who wants to join live, you can do so below:

Marketing Underground Mafia (MUG Mafia)
I'm going to cover any live questions first, and then as time permits I'll dig into Ted's progress thread. If you'd like my feedback and advice on your own progress thread, please join the group, and post your progress thread in the featured post at the top that is made specifically for progress threads!

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Darn.... I didn't see this in time....
No worries, just join next Monday same time to ask any questions. I've provided detailed feedback this time to you based on the progress thread, so just check the FB recording :)

TedM

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
May 21, 2013
Israel
just join next Monday same time to ask any questions.
Thanks. I'm putting my time into solving a product problem right now....I'll definitely listen to the recording this week, tho.

many many thanks!!

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
We're approaching the next Live Q&A so just letting everyone here know. The past two weeks we've covered a lot of ground during the lives. We've provided feedback & growth strategy for a cleaning company (thanks @Fasted ), a young 17-year old making some big moves (thank you @Saad Khan ) and finally to @TedM and his new eCommerce startup.

Regardless of what problem you're dealing with maybe you don't know how to start, maybe you're struggling with procrastination, maybe you require marketing or technical help - it doesn't matter, I will be able to help you.

So I look forward to seeing you live. If you want me to review your progress thread, please join the Facebook Group and post it there. If you have questions, join me tomorrow (Monday) at 20:00 Eastern European Timezone and ask me anything live, either by comments or feel free to hop on live on video with me. Participate below:

nkwukachiedu

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Sep 16, 2019
Asaba, Nigeria
Attention Business Owners Making <$50,000,000 in Revenue (that includes those who are making $0 - PARKED!)

In 2022 I want to help you explode your sales, get yourself unstuck or even get you to switch lanes from the slowlane or the sidewalk or even worse, the PARKING space, onto the FASTLANE.

How will I manage to help hundreads, thousands of you for free?

By helping all of you at once, and bringing in some other expert help.

The way it works is that you click the button and request to join this Facebook group called the Marketing Underground Mafia:

Inside the group, every Monday, I will be hosting 1-hour long Q&A sessions where you will get the chance to pick my brain (and sometimes the brains of my guests) on any topic: marketing, business, sales, mindset, freelancing.

Sometimes we will also have other special events organised on specific topics, including with guests.

All these events will be recorded, you can check out previous recordings, and you’ll get the chance to ask questions during the lives. If you can’t be present for a live, no problem, just ask your question in the group, and I will answer it in the live, and you can re-watch it afterwards for the answer.

I will also be sharing other useful content on there, and helping you out.

1st Live = this coming Monday at 20:00 EET (Eastern European Time), don't miss it!

Why Should You Care About Picking My Brain

• I’ve helped generate MILLIONS in sales for different brands/people, including in a consulting capacity, through my courses/materials, copywriting and agency (can check more about me here: Tudor Dumitrescu - Chief Money-Maker & Direct Response Copywriter)
• Worked as a direct response copywriter for a total of 10 years.
• Ran a sports betting magazine.
• Ran a direct response agency for the past 5 years: Leading Direct Response Marketing Agency - TANDA Digital
• Started a marketing podcast and had the pleasure to interview guests such as Rory Sutherland (Vice Chairman of Ogilvy UK), and David Deutsch (A-List Copywriter): https://tudorfd.com/underground
• Currently looking to grow a consulting practice / personal brand: Tudor Dumitrescu - Chief Money-Maker & Direct Response Copywriter
• Recently made almost all my previously paid products (teaching things from marketing, sales funnels, copywriting, freelancing, and more) FREE, I don’t even want your email anymore (in a post that went viral and got shared across multiple online communities other than The Fastlane): MARKETING - **Holiday Gift to the Forum ($1,000s worth of products, yours FREE, no email required)**

So yeah if you find any of the above valuable, join here and let’s see those sales numbers shoot up:

Other People in The Group You Should Know About
@Speed112 – he is a member of the Fastlane, currently running a SaaS business helping Amazon FBA sellers and working as a direct response copywriter. He’s a marketing pro, and I’ve been working with him inside and outside of my agency extensively.
• My good friend Ed (whom I have just invited to the Fastlane - @Woosah ) – he’s a mentor and coach for entrepreneurs, who grew his own business (eCommerce) from scratch to a near monopoly (multiple 6—figures) in his geographical area, is currently working as a full-time mentor and coach for entrepreneurs, specifically for mindset, clarity, accountability and overcoming limiting beliefs. Learn more about him here: Business Life Tactics – Strategies to Reach Success

They will be helping in the group, and may join me for special events that we’ll organise, that will be free access for everyone inside the group.

Other useful links
• Chat with me and 200 other entrepreneurs on Discord (I will do my best to respond, but no guarantee depending on the volume of requests): https://discord.gg/sg5mxqba2A
• Learn more about me: Tudor Dumitrescu - Chief Money-Maker & Direct Response Copywriter
• Listen to my marketing podcast:
https://tudorfd.com/underground
• Hire me for 1 on 1 consulting: DM me, price currently starts at $200/hr and will increase once I get fully booked.

See ya inside, if any events are particularly good, I may choose to release some of them in this thread too, publicly visible and available to all forum members. :fistbump:
Great work and hope to join the next live session...

Speed112

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
284%
Dec 5, 2013
Over here, over there.
Hello hello.

Something special - On the 21st (Monday) I'll be taking over for a bit and will be teaching you about TAKING ACTION!

Or you know... how to take all of the stuff that you've learned so far and put them into practice.

I'll be going live at the usual time on the FB group here:

If you think you've been action faking, have been jumping from idea to idea, are waiting for the right piece of knowledge that will magically make you successful... or otherwise haven't gotten shit done this year.

This will get you unstuck and going.

How far along with your 2022 goals are you? Want a kick in the butt to leap ahead at super speed?

Join me Monday, 18:00 UTC (around this time)
-and you'll get to ask me whatever, I'll take your unique situation and give you just what you need to get going.

It will be based on stuff in my thread here:

So if you want a head start, make sure to read through that...

And if you REALLY want massive value from this session. Don't just set an hour aside for the 21st.
But also spend at least one hour writing your very own sales letter to yourself...
and sell your vision of the future!

As described in this post here... <- Click to learn

You're welcome to share your letter in the FB group (in a google doc or something) if it's not too personal and you'd like insight on your goals, and I'll take some time to go over it and offer my help.

As I said in my thread...

You'll have created one of the most valuable assets you can have.

So mark the time on your calendar, join me 10 days from now, and let's learn some awesome stuff together!

See you there,
Speed

Speed112

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
284%
Dec 5, 2013
Over here, over there.
Hello hello.

Something special - On the 21st (Monday) I'll be taking over for a bit and will be teaching you about TAKING ACTION!

Or you know... how to take all of the stuff that you've learned so far and put them into practice.

I'll be going live at the usual time on the FB group here:

If you think you've been action faking, have been jumping from idea to idea, are waiting for the right piece of knowledge that will magically make you successful... or otherwise haven't gotten shit done this year.

This will get you unstuck and going.

How far along with your 2022 goals are you? Want a kick in the butt to leap ahead at super speed?

Join me Monday, 18:00 UTC (around this time)
-and you'll get to ask me whatever, I'll take your unique situation and give you just what you need to get going.

It will be based on stuff in my thread here:

So if you want a head start, make sure to read through that...

And if you REALLY want massive value from this session. Don't just set an hour aside for the 21st.
But also spend at least one hour writing your very own sales letter to yourself...
and sell your vision of the future!

As described in this post here... <- Click to learn

You're welcome to share your letter in the FB group (in a google doc or something) if it's not too personal and you'd like insight on your goals, and I'll take some time to go over it and offer my help.

As I said in my thread...

You'll have created one of the most valuable assets you can have.

So mark the time on your calendar, join me 10 days from now, and let's learn some awesome stuff together!

See you there,
Speed

Wanted to remind you guys that I'll be going over some cool action-related stuff this coming Monday.

There's still time for you to engage and have me prepare something specifically for your situation.

Looking forward to it.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
On March 7th at 20:00 Eastern European Timezone we're going to have Lori Haller come live in our Facebook Group to do a demonstration of how to effectively upgrade a website for maximum sales. She is going to be working directly, over share screen, on @Woosah's website. Lori is one of the best direct response designers in the world, she has worked with companies like Agora, Boardroom, Forbes and more to produce millions in profits as you can see on her website.

She has recently been on my podcast, just released a great episode with her here: Episode 44 - Why Direct Response Design May Be The Missing Link to Maximum Profits with Lori Haller | Tudor Dumitrescu

If you want to participate and get a chance to ask Lori anything and see how she works live, please make sure to attend inside our Facebook group. Join here:

Two Dog

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Feb 15, 2022
Tudor,
Thanks for pointing me to your report on ecommerce - https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=11Bd-NITzsXSpkbodCoOD8yHugkdK9JRf

I certainly agree that building a funnel that you "own" is the right thing, but I think there is a lot of value to starting to sell on Amazon also.
I researched Amazon FBA pretty seriously several years ago and decided against it. My lifetime background is selling software / SaaS and consulting services. Those are about the only two things in the universe that Amazon doesn't seem to be selling at the moment, so I was really deciding whether doing eCommerce was worthwhile for another income stream.

Pros: Amazon make it trivial to sell things online and you can benefit from algorithmic recommendations for category leaders while doing little or no marketing. I've talked with many people who were spending 5-25 hours weekly running a highly profitable FBA business. Amazon is often the first and only place prospects visit to research and make a purchase. All really fantastic levers for getting started.

Cons. Fees, fees, fees. Expectations to meet or exceed Amazon's policies on returns and refunds. Minimal marketing channels if you're so inclined. Lack of direct customer feedback and contact makes it difficult to get a good read on the target market.

During my research, I also became convinced that Amazon FBA is churning through new seller accounts in a large number of competitive niches. These are people who get started on Amazon, sell under market price to try and gain traction, run out of cash and leave the platform only to be replaced by a fresh batch of recruits doing the same thing. Much of your day to day competition is literally against people who are losing money by selling artificially low. Not a SINGLE successful Amazon seller (over a dozen people) would identify the specific product(s) they were selling - only the general product category - because of fear of precisely that happening to them.

However, the other cons were major deal killers for me.

Amazon can and does arbitrarily suspend or cancel seller accounts without ramifications. Amazon clones best selling products (obviously, they own every piece of analytic data imaginable) and sell knock-offs in direct competition with established sellers. Amazon give preferential rankings and buyer recommendations based on ambiguous & hidden guidelines. Lastly, the single biggest problem is Amazon completely and fully owns the customer relationship - not the seller providing the product - and that's a huge risk for any business. You're literally prohibited in the kinds of contact and information you can provide as part of fulfilling the order.

Mind you - this is YOUR customer in the first place. That's a *serious* limitation for selling products online.

Cheers,
Chris

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Hey everyone:

Tomorrow at 8:00 PM Eastern **European** Timezone we’ll have a special event organised on our Facebook group.

@Woosah will have his website reviewed by Lori Haller from lorihaller.com -> she is a direct response pro, who has worked with companies including Forbes, Agora, Boardroom and many others.

She will suggest strategic improvements in terms of copy and design and this will be a great opportunity for the rest of you to see how a pro does it, interact with @Woosah and Lori, ask questions and grt an opportunity to work with either of them if you wish.

Be there:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.