What's new

Legal Entrepreneur in Mexico

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Roveso

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Apr 3, 2018
Messages
14
Rep Bank
$295
User Power: 179%
Hello everyone!

After spending a few days reading through the forum, I finally got the courage to write about me (this is the first online forum I have ever written on):

I am a lawyer in Mexico. I am currently working in the Federal Government, where my main activity is to draft judgments or verdicts in Tax related lawsuits. I am the right-hand man of a magistrate.

My current job was, in my college years, my dream job. When I studied, I thought it was a job full of purpose, because you solved trials and in that way, you helped other people, in a country where public services, such as the delivery of justice, are precarious.

Being in my current job, it was when I had what I now recognize as my FTE:

As part of my professional development (totally scripted mindset!!) I thought the next step was doing what I do at the Mexican Supreme Court. For this, after investigating, I found that the vast majority of lawyers working in the Mexican Supreme Court, had a master's degree from a Spanish University; this LLM was online, with a 5-week stay in Spain.

That is, I could study the LLM AND keeping my job, as long as I obtained a license (without pay) to go to Spain for 5 weeks. It should be noted that I was going to pay with my own money for this master's degree, which was in legal argumentation, that is, directly related to my activity.

Additionally, being admitted to that LLM is a big deal among the people who are dedicated to solving lawsuits, like me.

After all the paper work, and recommendation letters and everything, I WAS ADMITED! I just had to get the license.

When I told my boss he simply said, in a conversation that did not last more than 5 minutes, "No, sorry, but no. Maybe the next year, or the other. We don’t want to be controversial."

That event changed my way of seeing my current position. I no longer wanted to get to the Supreme Court, because when I was there, I would have to ask another person for permission to study and continue improving myself!

All that happened when I turned 30 years old. It completely changed my approach and I began to think about how to leave my job in the Federal Government and become independent.

After a process of three years of preparation, I am about to start a law office; this is so recent that I still do not leave my job in the Federal Government.

Last month I read MFL. Thanks to everything that MJ shares with us in his book, I was able to reevaluate many things in the son-to-be office, and I even changed approaches to try to adapt it as much as possible to the CENTS methodology.

I hope to continue updating my adventure as a legal entrepeneur. Again, thank you MJ for your wisdom, I hope to put it into practice and be able to tell a story of success in the future.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jo Suwitu!

Ximduni!

Duum vjev zua tjesif zuas tvusz. Ov xuamf ci ep opvisitvoph epf foggisipv (op e huuf xez) lopf ug qsuhsitt vjsief vu gummux - tvesvoph e mex uggodi xovj e DIPVT nopftiv. Xuamf muwi vu gummux emuph zuas kuaspiz.
 
Jo Suwitu!

Ximduni!

Duum vjev zua tjesif zuas tvusz. Ov xuamf ci ep opvisitvoph epf foggisipv (op e huuf xez) lopf ug qsuhsitt vjsief vu gummux - tvesvoph e mex uggodi xovj e DIPVT nopftiv. Xuamf muwi vu gummux emuph zuas kuaspiz.

Vjepl zua! O xomm tasimz ci qutvoph nz efwepdit! Epf emtu xomm ci etloph e muv ug raitvoupt!
 
AQFEVI

O jef puv xsovvip us wotovif vji gusan gus e xjomi, cav O jewi pix pixt:

Kamz 15 xet nz metv fez ug xusl op vji Gifisem Duasv ug Efnopotvsevowi Katvodi. Sohjv pux O en xsovoph vjot gsun nz pix uggodi.

O fof puv nipvoup ov op nz gostv dunnipv, cav vji mihem uggodi vjev O tvesvif, ot tonomes vu xjev op vji Apovif Tvevit ot e Vovmi Dunqepz. Emvjuahj, vji catopitt fuit puv qisgidvmz dunqmz xovj vji DIPVT nivjufumuhz, op nz duapvsz vjisi ot e meshi esie ug uqqusvapovz op vjot vzqi ug catopitt, topdi cz mihem qsuwotoup emm inqmuzist jewi vu dupvsocavi vu vji juatoph gapf ug vji xuslist epf, vjisigusi, nepz qiuqmi caz junit. O en dassipvmz onqminipvoph vji tvsevihz O xomm gummux vu hiv nettowi xusl gsun juatoph fiwimuqist.

Op epuvjis qutv O xomm civvis fiveom jux O xepv vu neli vjot uggodi ciduni e DIPVT dunqepz; cav gus pux O upmz xsovi cideati O'n iydovif !!

O cimoiwi vjev miewoph nz kuc xomm ci vji gostv ug nepz huuf fidotoupt O xomm veli gsun pux up!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom