- Joined
- Aug 8, 2012
- Messages
- 607
Rep Bank
$1,165
$1,165
User Power: 63%
After designing a landing page and having people visit your site via ppc how do you guys begin the process of changing the site to get more conversions (if its not doing well)? How do you even know what to change about it? I'm sitting here wondering why people don't want to do business with me, but I don't want to just guess.
Is there software out there that will provide insight as to why they're leaving? Are there other, better ways to figure out what my potential customers want?
I know of heat maps and surveys when they go to leave, but thats about it unfortunately.
I've been split testing and have tried 5 different designs. Same result with each one... no sales whatsoever.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Is there software out there that will provide insight as to why they're leaving? Are there other, better ways to figure out what my potential customers want?
I know of heat maps and surveys when they go to leave, but thats about it unfortunately.
I've been split testing and have tried 5 different designs. Same result with each one... no sales whatsoever.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?


