The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Kill Bigger Incubator

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
A lot of the stuff we have worked on have been companies in infancy where there was just a solopreneur. I usually look at it like a temporary condition. A transitional time.

For your company, knowing what you do, I think we would have to dive deeper to check out some opportunities.

Shoot me an email, we can talk in private.

Thanks, I will.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I want to welcome our newest member to the Kill Bigger Incubator!

@MTF we are going to have a lot of fun together!

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Thanks for the warm welcome, Kyle :)

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I am posting a spot opening in the incubator, but this is a different kind of opening! Listen up because it might be interesting to those of you that have been previously apprehensive about the price of admission.

I am seeking someone that want's to jump in with me on my companies, be a working protégé for me, while also getting the full benefits of the incubator program on your own business. FOR FREE. Not only that, there will be opportunity for you to make some money on a "you eat what you kill basis." It is NOT a job. It will take a hustler's effort to win big. The important thing is that your time will be protected. It will never consume you.

THIS IS TEMPORARY. I will assist you in the start and or growth of your own company, while you carry out some of the sales and prospecting work for one of the product lines we are building up. Once you can fly on your own, I am kicking you out.

THIS IS REMOTE. Just like the standard incubator program.

You will have the opportunity to not only learn how I approach my businesses, but how I would approach yours.

ONE VERY IMPORTANT NOTE. I will NEVER ask you to put money into MY business. Money will only flow one way in this relationship, from me to you. I don't take advantage of naïvety. This needs to be a win-win value exchange.

If there are any questions on this, please, don't hesitate to ask. I am going to get a LOT of emails, so please be patient as I work through them all.

To apply... Answer these questions for me...

Why should I pick you?

What have you done thus far?

What are your goals for business?

How much time could you devote to our time together?

And finally, tell me about you.

Last edited:

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
To anyone who's reading it looking for a business mentor: if you're not jumping at this opportunity with the best freaking application you can ever create then you're stupid.

Sorry for being so candid but it's the truth. This might be your once in a lifetime opportunity.

fastlanedoll

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Aug 21, 2019
Yes, just bought the tickets to this lottery :D

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States
Application sent to email. Good luck everyone! :)

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Can I apply?;)

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
WOW!

To say that I am pleased with the quality of the applicants for my aforementioned working protégé position would be an understatement. The inbox is stuffed full. It is always surprising to me how many people are watching.

I am going to go ahead and say the selection is in there, having glossed over a few. Good job being ready to pounce on a good opportunity.

For your reward, I am not going to accept any more applicants to the protégé position. Only the folks that have already applied will be considered. I simply don't have time to read and respond to any more of them.

Every one of you, that have already applied, deserve, and will get, a personal response from me. I wish I could choose more than one.

Applications are still open to the traditional incubator.

Last edited:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Incredible. I didn't even have time to give anyone any tips. Good luck to the intern. Do this right and you will take away things that can last a lifetime. I expect (since this was public) that the results will also be public and authored by the intern/1099.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
For those of you still waiting on a reply from me on these applications... I am planning to choose and announce my choice by the end of this week. YES, I got THAT many applicants!

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I would also like to welcome to the traditional incubator @JustinY

I am excited for what we have going on and I'm looking forward to continuing working together!

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Ladies and Gentlemen I am so excited to welcome @Bekit to the protégé incubator position!!

She is very impressive and will be one to watch. I can guarantee that. Heck we almost came up with a new working business model in 30 minutes.

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Aug 13, 2018
Ladies and Gentlemen I am so excited to welcome @Bekit to the protégé incubator position!!

She is very impressive and will be one to watch. I can guarantee that. Heck we almost came up with a new working business model in 30 minutes.
I am incredibly excited and honored to be a part of this.

Thank you, @Kak , for accepting me into the protege program. I am incredibly excited to see what how this develops.

I'm already seeing "thinking bigger" in action. My mind is already blown. I knew I wouldn't be disappointed.

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
Congratulations @Bekit. Most people would say you're lucky to be working with @Kak... I can only say you earned it through your actions ! Good job !

We'll have to keep an eye on your growth in the next months :)

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe

Thank you, @Kak , for accepting me into the protege program. I am incredibly excited to see what how this develops.

I'm already seeing "thinking bigger" in action. My mind is already blown. I knew I wouldn't be disappointed.

No way!

Very happy for you both to be working together -this will be epic.

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States

Kill it! Way to go you two! Excited to see all the big things to come out of this!

We'd say 화이팅 in Korean which means "Fighting". Not in the sense of literally fighting but in a form of encouragement, you got this, all for the best! :)

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

fastlanedoll

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Aug 21, 2019
Congrats @Bekit !

Are we all supposed to have received a reply now? I hope my app wasn't missed :(

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

fastlanedoll

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Aug 21, 2019
Received, and I replied ;)
Hope you will take out more protegesss soon ;)

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered a multi-dimensional, scalable and exciting business idea.

His suggestions helped me clarify the idea for the company and take the first steps. Most importantly, our daily conversations and his insights have greatly boosted my confidence in building a new business.

In a matter of just a few weeks I went from nothing to a legitimate business with team members and a marketing strategy to grow it.

The business is still in its infancy and currently focused on two projects that I got through referrals. I'm confident that over the next few months, owing to Kyle's guidance, I'll build a well-oiled machine—and all of that on my own terms which Kyle was cool enough to respect as we pondered our options.

The incubator might be costly but the advice you'll get is priceless.

Cruiser

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Sep 28, 2014
Hi Kyle, I sent you an email a couple of days ago. Just letting you know, in case it went to your spam folder.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Ladies and Gentlemen, we do have a spot open for the incubator at the moment. Since most incubates stick around a couple of months, this might be the last time I actually offer this in a one-on-one format. It very well might end up being a small group format next time.

Looking forward to seeing some cool applications! To apply, just shoot me an email at kak@killbigger.com and send me a brief rundown. The application process is really just an open dialogue of a few email exchanges.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
I've just concluded my program with Kyle. The incubator gave me what I wanted. Now, working on a pivot for the next few months before I relaunch, we don't have much to discuss business-wise.

I'm very satisfied with the program, even though at this point I'm wrapping up the original business and morphing into something new.

Most importantly, Kyle gave me confidence and clarity regarding how to build a business and how to deal with employees (something I was very afraid of before).

His can-do attitude is infectious (which is why I don't talk with him unless he has his favorite mask on LOL) and aside from business advice, he's just a cool guy who I now consider a friend.

I'd say that if you're struggling with the mental aspect of building a business, Kyle's incubator is particularly the right fit for you. It's reassuring to always have someone you can ask for advice and support when you're not sure what to do or are afraid to do something.

USN-Ken

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Apr 21, 2015
Durant, Iowa
@Kak

Out of curiosity, what types of businesses are you advising on? (I read this whole thread, so apologies if I missed it).

E-commerce (products)? Service businesses (maid service, for example)? Membership/recurring businesses?

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
@Kak

Out of curiosity, what types of businesses are you advising on? (I read this whole thread, so apologies if I missed it).

E-commerce (products)? Service businesses (maid service, for example)? Membership/recurring businesses?

Hey Ken,

Thanks for reaching out man! I have advised on a very broad spectrum of various companies. A lot of the different ventures are buried in this thread. B2B is always my favorite, but my no means the only thing I do. As a matter of fact, I currently own at least one venture in B2C, B2G and B2B.

The point of the exercise is to apply universal business growth, capitalization and leadership to whatever venture you may have. Leadership is the universal skillset. It crosses all industries and business models. If I was looking to give a two word answer about what the Kill Bigger Incubator is all about: CEO training.

On another note, the Kill Bigger Incubator program is going to get a big overhaul in the next few weeks. Something more group oriented and also cheaper. There will be some new scale in my ability to assist a small group and group members can learn from all of the moves we make.

I still intend to do private one-on-one consulting as well, but that needs to be case by case and also will be one of two things: more expensive or less work than it currently is.

If you have any more questions, you are more than welcome to just shoot me an email at kak@killbigger.com

USN-Ken

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Apr 21, 2015
Durant, Iowa
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which involves consulting one-on-one, but your comment about you owning one of each (type of business) caused me to wonder if there is a B2B model that I could mold my idea into. (Simply, think bigger!). Hmmmmmm.

Anyway, Ill keep an eye on your group-oriented program. Sounds interesting and perfectly timed (I just sold my business and am figuring out my next move).

I appreciate your time and value. Also, Im on episode 4 of your podcast -- great stuff! Just awesome!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.