The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Kyle Keegan Radio Show

NateKruse

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
294%
Jan 13, 2018
Jacksonville, North Carolina
Yes it is. He said you had planned on dedicating 37 minutes to listening to the episode, but he purposely let the file run for 30 extra minutes of silence. Those 30 minutes are for CEO time. Instead of packing boxes or setting up something, you should have used those 30 minutes for big picture, long term, strategic thinking about your business.

BTW, I think things like this are very valuable. I often take the time to sit in silence and just think. Sometimes about business, sometimes about life.
I listened to it and it wasn’t just an intro, but there was a lot of silence - deliberately.
Yes!

The point of the show was to step away from the task work and “take a CEO day.” The silence was to help. A listener that downloaded that show was going to commit 37 minutes to it. That way they would at least take 30 minutes to think bigger. To think like a CEO.

We all, myself included, get caught up in the task work and can go days or even weeks without thinking big picture for the company. That sucks. CEO should be your primary role as an entrepreneur. What’s next is paramount.

Andy and I talked about momentum. How stuff happens when you are moving. How do you keep moving?

I only talked for about 7 minutes. Then I stuck some outro music at the very very end to make the computer ok with it. I mentioned this in the show.

Well now I feel like a dunce. I went back and listened to it again--the whole thing. I must have missed about 40% of the words the first time around in order to not catch the purpose of this episode. Lesson learned. From now on I will actively study this show instead of passively listening to it while groggily going through my morning routine at 3:30 in the morning.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

B_Mac

Redneck Oligarch
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
477%
Apr 10, 2017
Southwest Virginia
Well now I feel like a dunce. I went back and listened to it again--the whole thing. I must have missed about 40% of the words the first time around in order to not catch the purpose of this episode. Lesson learned. From now on I will actively study this show instead of passively listening to it while groggily going through my morning routine at 3:30 in the morning.
I can’t pay attention to things without actively listening. When I read, listen to a podcast/audiobook, study, etc, I need near silence to take it in and retain it.
I love to read before bed. But my wife likes to watch tv and my kids like to do what kids do. So I can’t read anything I want to really retain before bed, because I’m inundated with other stimuli. So my serious reading is done during the day when everyone else is gone or after everyone is asleep.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Might be useful for you @Kak

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
We have EPISODE 11 on deck!

We have some fantastic Q&A content! We had questions about getting started, self education, problem solving and even tattoos. We also had a giveaway! It was a blast. I absolutely love this Speakpipe thing and you guys rock. Keep it up. These shows make for some of the best content in my opinion!

Attention Apple users... I know about half of you are on the Apple platform. I am shooting for "New and Noteworthy" that will push the show into the stratosphere. In order to get that status, the show needs some reviews. SO! If you like what you are hearing and enjoying the content, please give the show a 5 star review on Apple. I would be tremendously grateful!

All of this said... This is where you find the newest show:

Apple Podcasts

Spotify Podcasts

Google Podcasts

YouTube Audio

Thank you guys again for being awesome!

Last edited:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Oh I forgot! In the beginning of episode 11 I talk a little about limiting beliefs and how many people let the world beat them into submission. Don’t let your light go out. Don’t shed your burning desires to do big things. Continue to believe in what’s possible!

Don’t let the world take that away from you. It is a lie.

That was a good bit!

ShamanKing

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Aug 30, 2018
California
Would love to hear @Kak and Peter Schiff on:
- Gov’t Power (Small vs Big)
- Value of US dollar
- Where the economy is headed
- Is cash trash?
- Economy Stagnation
- Is United States losing foundation it was founded on
- Advice for ppl who is holding physical money
- Any other entrepreneurial topics

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Would love to hear @Kak and Peter Schiff on:
- Gov’t Power (Small vs Big)
- Value of US dollar
- Where the economy is headed
- Is cash trash?
- Economy Stagnation
- Is United States losing foundation it was founded on
- Advice for ppl who is holding physical money
- Any other entrepreneurial topics

I shot him an email this morning! Time will tell if I can materialize it!

I want to do a show like that anyway.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Folks we are ONE WEEK out from having the Libertarian Presidential Candidate, Jo Jorgensen, on the Kill Bigger Radio Show. This is going to be so much fun... Only one week!

I plan to publish it in the evening shortly after our discussion, so minimal waiting around for it!

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
EPISODE 12 IS ON DECK:

JP Morgan Reserve Card Holder: The Importance of Personal and Business Credit

The title is clickbaitey because Graham Stephan posted a video showing off his JPM Reserve off and got 3 million YouTube views. I can't let an opportunity like that for the Kill Bigger Radio Show slide. Alas, I play the game of "internet." :rofl:

Apple Podcasts

Spotify Podcasts

Google Podcasts

Stitcher Podcasts

YouTube

The proof for you investigative types is in the YouTube thumbnail.

ENJOY and leave your comments and questions with Speakpipe!

Last edited:

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
EPISODE 12 IS ON DECK:

JP Morgan Reserve Card Holder: The Importance of Personal and Business Credit

The title is clickbaitey because Graham Stevens posted a video showing off his JPM Reserve off and got 3 million YouTube views. I can't let an opportunity like that for the Kill Bigger Radio Show slide. Alas, I play the game of "internet." :rofl:

Apple Podcasts

Spotify Podcasts

Google Podcasts

Stitcher Podcasts (In process.)

YouTube Audio

ENJOY and leave your comments and questions with Speakpipe!

No need to apologise, and that’s not even click-baity. I like titles that are clear.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
No need to apologise, and that’s not even click-baity. I like titles that are clear.
Limiting belief... I feel like the mega douche of the day and super gauche bringing attention to it. I shouldn't give a damn.

Being super raw and real. That is why I love this thread as a progress thread documenting this type of stuff. I was and am ridiculously uncomfortable discussing things like that... When I address that in the show, I literally got shaky and a bit nervous to even disclose it...

Keep pressing and keep leaping out of your comfort zone. Comfort zones suck.

Last edited:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Thoughts on the new mic?

More importantly... What are your thoughts? Episode 11 and 12 are the new mic.

Personally... I think that it is an order of magnitude better. It cleaned up a lot of the background noise and it smoothed me out a bit. I don't feel the need to be as punchy to get it to hear me nicely and at the same time it is less sensitive to the background BS. I am very happy with it and won't go looking for a while. It will be a great travel mic too. I also plan to get another one and a Zoom-H6 for in person interviews.

I am sure a Shure SM7B, a Focusrite Scarlet Solo interface, with a cloudlifter will beat it... Which will be my present to myself for hitting 100k downloads. For now, thank you @Raoul Duke so much for the suggestion. I am thrilled.

Last edited:

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Limiting belief... I feel like the mega douche of the day and super gauche bringing attention to it. I shouldn't give a damn.

Being super raw and real. That is why I love this thread as a progress thread documenting this type of stuff. I was and am ridiculously uncomfortable discussing things like that... When I address that in the show, I literally got shaky and a bit nervous to even disclose it...

Interesting. That's what's held me back for a while (maybe still tbh). My "hack" is to believe that I'm doing people a disservice if I don't put content out there, and if I don't get them to open the damn thing. There's no point putting your heart and soul into creating something that can help people and then not getting it out there. (That's directed equally at me btw.)

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Interesting. That's what's held me back for a while (maybe still tbh). My "hack" is to believe that I'm doing people a disservice if I don't put content out there, and if I don't get them to open the damn thing. There's no point putting your heart and soul into creating something that can help people and then not getting it out there. (That's directed equally at me btw.)
This is so true. A fantastic way to look at it. Seriously.

The show doesn't do any good talking to less listeners when it could have more. I know it is good stuff... So I might as well do what it takes to blow it up!

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
THIS is exactly why I put it in the title. The show is already the #3 search result on YouTube for "JP Morgan Reserve."

We shall see what this does to long term subscribership. The guy from 2 weeks ago already has 10k views... Graham Stephan has 3m.

Lesson learned... Build credibility even if you feel like a douche.

Last edited:

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Don't worry Kyle, I will always think you are a douche:happy:

On a serious note. I powered through several of these episodes. Thanks for the shout out in the one! And I had no idea Jack Welsh had died, I really enjoyed his books.

Great work with Dave discussing how to cut through the BS and get past gatekeepers.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
THIS is exactly why I put it in the title. The show is already the #3 search result on YouTube for "JP Morgan Reserve."

We shall see what this does to long term subscribership. The guy from 2 weeks ago already has 10k views... Graham Stephan has 3m.

Lesson learned... Build credibility even if you feel like a douche.

View attachment 33522
Very interesting. Wouldn’t it be great if you showed up as a suggested video when someone was watching that first video? I wonder if a tiny bit of ad spend would help too.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

@Lex DeVille has a great thread in here about gurus and how they manipulate people. Given you’re not gurus I think @lex would make a fascinating guest on both your shows @Kak and @Vigilante. It’s also incredible how many different businesses he seems to churn out. Udemy, copywriting, his freelancer empire, studying for a PhD, ex military, and now he’s (also!) building sheds?

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
@Lex DeVille has a great thread in here about gurus and how they manipulate people. Given you’re not gurus I think @lex would make a fascinating guest on both your shows @Kak and @Vigilante. It’s also incredible how many different businesses he seems to churn out. Udemy, copywriting, his freelancer empire, studying for a PhD, ex military, and now he’s (also!) building sheds?

Great idea!

I will reach out to him!

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
598%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Great idea!

I will reach out to him!

Happy to chat if you think I'd fit your show. You've got me as a listener either way. Hoping you get up to 1 hour episodes so they'll last as long as my workouts. I burned through 3 or 4 episodes this morning ;)

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Happy to chat if you think I'd fit your show. You've got me as a listener either way. Hoping you get up to 1 hour episodes so they'll last as long as my workouts. I burned through 3 or 4 episodes this morning ;)

:eek: Email me. I think you have PM's turned off.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States

Mammoth

Amor Fati
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
247%
Dec 4, 2019
México
Biggest takeaway from that last Q&A that hit me hard was: look at any stock ticker and realize that the person who started that company at one point knew nothing about the business/industry.

Should do up some quotes from your shows meme-style and post them on the Kill Bigger social media accounts/YouTube.

Any plans on getting on a guest to go over the Q&A questions with you? Kevin O'Leary did that on his show with Mark Cuban I thought it was pretty interesting to hear both of their answers.

Oh, and I hope my last question shows some people who are maybe still debating on whether or not to send in a question because they think it might be "stupid"....just ask. It doesn't have to be some jaw-dropping query that no one has ever thought of before (nothing wrong with those though).
If you think it's related to the topics here and that it might help some other people who were pondering it, just ask. Fortune favours the bold.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
EPISODE 13 IS ON DECK!

You Can Have It All! Relationships, Time Management and Organizational Structure

Apple

Google

Spotify

Spreaker

YouTube

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just listened to this in the car. Wow... the difference in audio is like night and day. It sounds like your right in my ear now, talking intimately one on one.

Great content. I loved the bit where you said (I’m paraphrasing) “Yes, you *can* do it all”. I hadn’t thought of that. I thought it would be more a case of choosing.

I’m glad you brought up Richard Branson. The guy has 400+ companies and seems to enjoy life. When I get stuck and need to “think bigger” I often ask myself “What would Richard Branson do?”.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I just left a 5 star review on iTunes.

I’ll create a thread asking people to do so.

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States
Hey Kyle, I had a question about the credit card episode. You mentioned having a business credit card and a personal.

I have both, but you said something about if you’re a company that’s is not LLC, Corporation, or has EIN you don’t have any business credit.

I’m confused on that part since I have a Chase business card. Does that mean because I don’t have an EIN as a sole prop, then I’m not building business credit although I have the card?

Thank you for clarifying,
Dennis

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.