The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

EXECUTION KAK's Kill Bigger Radio Show

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 23, 2011
Thanks for outlining the importance of the locus of control. This is the first time I have heard of this term.
You are very welcome!

It is a fascinating topic for sure.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Andy Black

Making a nuisance of himself on Twitter
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland
What’s your quote about influence and wealth and how it’s not even taxed @Kak?

Kak

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 23, 2011
What’s your quote about influence and wealth and how it’s not even taxed @Kak?

Two kinds of wealth. Resource and influence.

Resource is traditional wealth. The purchasing power of products, services, and more opportunities.

Influence is the kind of wealth best illustrated by the sharks on shark tank. One phone call changes an entire business forever. You can sell your company and start another with almost immediate success.

I would argue that in the long run, influence is the most important of the two and actually leads to more resource wealth than just focusing on resources to begin with.

My favorite part, influence can not be quantified, so it isn’t even taxed.

Basically the earned respect of others = influence. It is highly important.

robins

New Contributor
Jan 10, 2021
I personally appreciate the recap part of the show. It gives me a wider perspective on the topics you mention.

Also when you talk about the FLF, where we can discuss entrepreneurial worldview, coming from various backgrounds and different perspectives, it feels like we're more part of a big family.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 23, 2011
I personally appreciate the recap part of the show. It gives me a wider perspective on the topics you mention.

Also when you talk about the FLF, where we can discuss entrepreneurial worldview, coming from various backgrounds and different perspectives, it feels like we're more part of a big family.

I like the recaps too.

I definitely always have something I’m thinking of later in the day where I’m like “I totally should have said that.” Those always end up in the recaps!

I am obviously a FLF junkie. I have loved this place for a decade. I’m always spreading the word about this place. Cuts the learning curve for those willing to listen.

thechosen1

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 25, 2020
Texas
Power is out, internet is out, there’s 4 inches of snow in the palm trees.

No computer = No show unfortunately. :jawdrop:
Stay warm. There’s snow on the beach this morning!! Crazy.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 23, 2011
Stay warm. There’s snow on the beach this morning!! Crazy.
I’ve got a fireplace and nothing else. Turned the water off to the house because it was slowing from ice. We drained the pipes.

I’m not going to be one of those people waiting for a plumber when this warms back up.

ljean

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 22, 2017
USA
I’ve got a fireplace and nothing else. Turned the water off to the house because it was slowing from ice. We drained the pipes.

I’m not going to be one of those people waiting for a plumber when this warms back up.
Hope you drained your pipes if you turned them off. Otherwise better to leave the taps running a bit.

ljean

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 22, 2017
USA
Ha sorry I see now you drained.

Andy Black

Making a nuisance of himself on Twitter
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland
On Twitter @Kak

The thread is here.

1613518759799.png

Kak

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 23, 2011
Rest In Peace Rush Limbaugh. I gave him a bit of a tribute on today’s show.

He was an absolute radio legend and a very successful businessman. Definitely a bit of an unofficial mentor for me on this radio journey.

Last edited:

SamHalen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Dec 13, 2019
Austin
@Kak I'm sure that we are all dying to hear an episode about the outages here in Texas

Kak

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 23, 2011
@Kak I'm sure that we are all dying to hear an episode about the outages here in Texas
Thanks for the idea Sam! I’ll do a segment on what I know about the Texas electric grid from my past as an owner of a power brokerage company on tomorrow’s show!

Kak

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 23, 2011
The ever loved “sports center” style show... It’s a long one, but hard hitting.

Last edited:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 23, 2011

Today’s show... I let you into the fold on the stats we are getting as a show. How well we rank in various countries and the plans for future conquering of the world.

I also talk about Thorstein Veblen’s Conspicuous Consumption concept. A rare interesting point, on efficiency, from an anti-capitalist.

RoadTrip

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Nov 27, 2012
Hi Kak,

I was just listening to Episode 162 where you talk about the growth of the Kill Bigger Show. In this show you ask about recommendations for growing something that has a better value proposition than competitors. I enjoy your content a lot and think other entrepreneurs and people alike would certainly benefit from listening too.

I wonder if you have tried advertising the show? I have no experience with advertising podcasts but to me it doesn't seem much different than any other product or service.

You could run Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads and maybe use the Google Display network? The ball may start rolling faster once more people join. Hopefully creating a network effect.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 23, 2011
This is why I am confident KBRS is going to be one of the foremost leadership/entrepreneurship radio shows in the world:

Ken Coleman... I often listen to the business radio station on SXM just to see what the competition is doing... Every time he comes on he is worth some laughs.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 23, 2011
Hi Kak,

I was just listening to Episode 162 where you talk about the growth of the Kill Bigger Show. In this show you ask about recommendations for growing something that has a better value proposition than competitors. I enjoy your content a lot and think other entrepreneurs and people alike would certainly benefit from listening too.

I wonder if you have tried advertising the show? I have no experience with advertising podcasts but to me it doesn't seem much different than any other product or service.

You could run Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads and maybe use the Google Display network? The ball may start rolling faster once more people join. Hopefully creating a network effect.
Thanks @RoadTrip I am doing some research on what others have done to get the word out. I truly do believe that once a listener hears the content of the show, they will be likely to favor it to someone like the aforementioned Ken Coleman. LOL

The name of the game is getting those people to give it a first shot.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 23, 2011
On today's episode, I clipped a sound bite of Jerome Powell literally being a conman.

NEXT... Why you choose your trajectory in business and that choice matters more than your resources, skills, and daily effort. We all have the same 24 hour day. We all have similar propensities to learn skills... Why do some excel to the highest level and others don’t?

164 Check it out where you get your podcasts!

Last edited:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 23, 2011

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
I thought I would post up the first video from the newest 2021 program content... Just a...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Hi Andreas, It is per month, with the first month being half. This is a great question, I...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hi Lex, I looked at several options including Kajabi and settled on the Divi theme on Wordpress...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
The story is BASED UPON a true story. The details aren't entirely accurate or from a distinct...

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers