- Joined
- Jun 21, 2015
- Messages
- 48
Rep Bank
$245
$245
User Power: 69%
Hello everyone,
I've been meaning to do this for a while now so why not now on a Friday night. I'm 34 and currently working as a software developer. I've been doing this for around 11 years or so. The thing is I just can't see myself doing this for another 20 or 30 years. While it's true that I do still enjoy it for the most part I can't help but feel I'm missing something. I've read TMF once already and am currently re-reading it.
I've bought a few programs and been to a few seminars but generally come away feeling like I'm still missing something. After reading a few threads on here this past week I think it's because I'm missing a purpose. That's why there's still this gap. So I'm looking to jump in and see what happens. My idea is to create a platform for transcription. Connecting clients with transcribers in as efficient a manner as possible. I've already hired some 'experts' within the industry to give me an insight into how it works.
I have no experience in business and am struggling to break out of the employee mindset. Any feedback would be much appreciated. I'm just looking to learn and gain some momentum.
I've been meaning to do this for a while now so why not now on a Friday night. I'm 34 and currently working as a software developer. I've been doing this for around 11 years or so. The thing is I just can't see myself doing this for another 20 or 30 years. While it's true that I do still enjoy it for the most part I can't help but feel I'm missing something. I've read TMF once already and am currently re-reading it.
I've bought a few programs and been to a few seminars but generally come away feeling like I'm still missing something. After reading a few threads on here this past week I think it's because I'm missing a purpose. That's why there's still this gap. So I'm looking to jump in and see what happens. My idea is to create a platform for transcription. Connecting clients with transcribers in as efficient a manner as possible. I've already hired some 'experts' within the industry to give me an insight into how it works.
I have no experience in business and am struggling to break out of the employee mindset. Any feedback would be much appreciated. I'm just looking to learn and gain some momentum.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
