- Joined
- Apr 22, 2018
- Messages
- 41
- Location
- Switzerland, at the lake of Lucerne
Rep Bank
$480
$480
User Power: 276%
This is my Progress thread.
In this Thread I write about my Dream becoming reality.
In June 2017 I founded a Mastermind group with a friend of mine, who I knew of, thought similar about the subject of money and business.
So from then on we met each week, exchanged Ideas, concepts and were accountability partner for each another.
We went through a lot of ideas and concepts. Every week both of us came up with a variety of new ideas. We always evaluated them critically.
On the 17th meeting we had idea that got us both fired up that much, that we instantly began with execution.
We worked hard on it. We set up a web page, organized suppliers, got a prototype and so on.
The product itself is a earphone that looks like a hearing aid, so you can carry it whenever you want, without anyone noticing anything.
However, we made a product where there was no need for. As i haven't read the book from MJ back then, i didn't check the N of the C-E-N-T-S. In our micro-test-phase we realized: There is zero existing market for our product. We ended the project. Still we had learned a lot.
We didn't let this drag us down. We continued our weekly meetings.
On one meeting my partner took some kind of pen out of his pencil case.
I was absolutely amazed by this pen. I have never seen something like that before, but I absolutely adored it.
As I found out, he got this pen in Taiwan during his exchange year. There everyone there uses those pens, he told me. For him this has become a normal pen. Anyway, I also wanted to have one, so I looked in stores and online. And I couldn't find it anywhere. Nothing.
Online in Forums I found out that people search something like this pen, but couldn't find anywhere. N of C-E-N-T-S already met. Good!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
In this Thread I write about my Dream becoming reality.
In June 2017 I founded a Mastermind group with a friend of mine, who I knew of, thought similar about the subject of money and business.
So from then on we met each week, exchanged Ideas, concepts and were accountability partner for each another.
We went through a lot of ideas and concepts. Every week both of us came up with a variety of new ideas. We always evaluated them critically.
On the 17th meeting we had idea that got us both fired up that much, that we instantly began with execution.
We worked hard on it. We set up a web page, organized suppliers, got a prototype and so on.
The product itself is a earphone that looks like a hearing aid, so you can carry it whenever you want, without anyone noticing anything.
However, we made a product where there was no need for. As i haven't read the book from MJ back then, i didn't check the N of the C-E-N-T-S. In our micro-test-phase we realized: There is zero existing market for our product. We ended the project. Still we had learned a lot.
We didn't let this drag us down. We continued our weekly meetings.
On one meeting my partner took some kind of pen out of his pencil case.
I was absolutely amazed by this pen. I have never seen something like that before, but I absolutely adored it.
As I found out, he got this pen in Taiwan during his exchange year. There everyone there uses those pens, he told me. For him this has become a normal pen. Anyway, I also wanted to have one, so I looked in stores and online. And I couldn't find it anywhere. Nothing.
Online in Forums I found out that people search something like this pen, but couldn't find anywhere. N of C-E-N-T-S already met. Good!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
To be continued...
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
