- Joined
- Dec 2, 2022
- Messages
- 39
Rep Bank
$330
$330
User Power: 67%
So I am developing a product.
It has been 3 months of work now. There is no going back.
The prototypes are all around my room. Components and tools are scattered on the floor. Shit keeps appearing after a sleepless night. You have to jump over my 4 3d printers.
I am working on this only on the weekends. During the week, I am studying aerospace and leading a freakin student organisation of 25 students where we build rockets. My team members might soon get employed.

Crazy workload, but I am fine.
What is not so much fun, is the insane emotional rollercoaster.
I have no idea how the market will react. Sometimes I am sure my product is the best thing, sometimes I really doubt it. It's a simple thing, but It takes a long time to test.
I love my product, its fun and easy. It's interesting and solves a problem, but this is SO nerve-racking. Mostly because I have no idea if it will sell, but also becaouse of miriad of doubts. What if it is too easy to copy, what if people can make theyr own, what if they don't like it and so on.
I have never worked so hard. I am deep into this, that even the doubt and being scared it won't sell, makes me work harder, because there is no stopping it now.
There are only two options: A-validated and B-clearly invalidated. But no stopping.
Anyways. I will be back fhen I will be filling for LLC.
I made a folder with social media marketing prepares. I wrote 12 posts there, about us page copy. I want to make it perfect, looking like a beautifull brand with a personality.
I am not deploying any of that right now.
I will add at the very least 10 short forms, and more copy. I will make reels untill I am short form jedi. I will write copy till my fingers fall off.
When everything is ready, when the batch is ready, i deploy marketting EXPLOSION.
And I am taking the conversion margins from the book so seriously, i am not budging from marketing easily. Waiting to see the at least 5000 seen, at least 500 clicks. No half-assing anything.
My question is. Is it just me who is this emotional, or is this normal for this phase? Do you get doubtfull?
This is very intense, but fun. Basically working all waking hours. I did not know I was capable of this. Every time something is finished, i am sitting only to think of what to do next.
No reels, no youtube, no games. I relax and recharge and have enough fun in the university talking to pupils, or working in the workshop with my team members, having ridiculouis fun while building rockets and stressing ower deadlines.
Also I don't want to go deep into this, but now I am sure most productivity jargon is bullshit.
What teachers, parents, psychologist, writers, doctors, even most of what you guys are saying on this forum is not right.
The thruth about productivity is far different, while MJ's advice is a piece to that puzzle.
I don't feel like I am disciplined. More like obsessed. I have a strong why, sense of control and a magnificent vision.
It has been 3 months of work now. There is no going back.
The prototypes are all around my room. Components and tools are scattered on the floor. Shit keeps appearing after a sleepless night. You have to jump over my 4 3d printers.
I am working on this only on the weekends. During the week, I am studying aerospace and leading a freakin student organisation of 25 students where we build rockets. My team members might soon get employed.
Crazy workload, but I am fine.
What is not so much fun, is the insane emotional rollercoaster.
I have no idea how the market will react. Sometimes I am sure my product is the best thing, sometimes I really doubt it. It's a simple thing, but It takes a long time to test.
I love my product, its fun and easy. It's interesting and solves a problem, but this is SO nerve-racking. Mostly because I have no idea if it will sell, but also becaouse of miriad of doubts. What if it is too easy to copy, what if people can make theyr own, what if they don't like it and so on.
I have never worked so hard. I am deep into this, that even the doubt and being scared it won't sell, makes me work harder, because there is no stopping it now.
There are only two options: A-validated and B-clearly invalidated. But no stopping.
Anyways. I will be back fhen I will be filling for LLC.
I made a folder with social media marketing prepares. I wrote 12 posts there, about us page copy. I want to make it perfect, looking like a beautifull brand with a personality.
I am not deploying any of that right now.
I will add at the very least 10 short forms, and more copy. I will make reels untill I am short form jedi. I will write copy till my fingers fall off.
When everything is ready, when the batch is ready, i deploy marketting EXPLOSION.
And I am taking the conversion margins from the book so seriously, i am not budging from marketing easily. Waiting to see the at least 5000 seen, at least 500 clicks. No half-assing anything.
My question is. Is it just me who is this emotional, or is this normal for this phase? Do you get doubtfull?
This is very intense, but fun. Basically working all waking hours. I did not know I was capable of this. Every time something is finished, i am sitting only to think of what to do next.
No reels, no youtube, no games. I relax and recharge and have enough fun in the university talking to pupils, or working in the workshop with my team members, having ridiculouis fun while building rockets and stressing ower deadlines.
Also I don't want to go deep into this, but now I am sure most productivity jargon is bullshit.
What teachers, parents, psychologist, writers, doctors, even most of what you guys are saying on this forum is not right.
The thruth about productivity is far different, while MJ's advice is a piece to that puzzle.
I don't feel like I am disciplined. More like obsessed. I have a strong why, sense of control and a magnificent vision.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
