The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

LightningHyper

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 3, 2021
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
Read this one too
like, it's a series

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

processnotevent

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Mar 9, 2022
this was the first book that got me really rethinking the slowlane approach I had been revering my whole life. Was a real eye-opener and (most importantly) I put these ideas into action, as well as followed up with MF after. Glad to know I can join the open road as well (with work). Thanks MJ!

Tanish Ansari

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Mar 10, 2022
India
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

Just finish reading Unscripted , and I have to say, MJ goes in quite a depth so much so that I need to make countless notes. Love the Book!

Attachments

• Screenshot (451).png
    Screenshot (451).png
    181 KB · Views: 9

Fabs

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Feb 27, 2022
Germany
Such a great book and very worth to read! A lot of precious information

jox

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 10, 2022
It gave me a spark to start.

farouqali

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Jun 16, 2021
funny thing I read it and went back read it again. thanks MJ.

Michael.Molli

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 15, 2022
MJ -

As I said in my text, this book is such a welcome and novel idea to the standard 4-year year degree in an industry that kids haven't worked in. Research now shows us that our brains aren't fully developed until their 25-27, yet we ask/suggest/push these kids to pick a career path at 18.

I have many friends with Ivy league educations and many with virtually no formal education. My friends with no education out earn and have much more fulfilling lives versus the 9-5'ers.

Keep writing and teaching that there are other options.

Be well,
mcm

RonnieK

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 6, 2017
London
I've read Unscripted . This has changed my mindset on life and in a way has caused a lot of frustration. I need to get out of the rat race. I have to actually put a plan together and deliver.

oby.newman

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 17, 2022
Now that there's several thousands out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

After listening to the Millionaire Fastlane first, and bought the paperback book, I bought the audio book for Unscripted . Same as the previous one, great book, proud to have it on paperback and on my shelf, to always revisit when needed.

KaijuKaa

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Mar 17, 2022
All about that unscripted life. Love this one. About to read it for the second time. Thanks MJ

soulprenuer

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Dec 23, 2021
Read it. Changed the course of my life. I was in the middle of an amazon seller course that I bought for 3k, kinda feel like I got scammed by the people this book specified I should avoid, BUT it honestly saved me more money down the road by preventing me from spending money on a business model that was not going to pave the Fastlane for me.

The biggest takeaway for me is to focus on providing VALUE first, then the money exchange can flow.

Tanish Ansari

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Mar 10, 2022
India
MJ -

As I said in my text, this book is such a welcome and novel idea to the standard 4-year year degree in an industry that kids haven't worked in. Research now shows us that our brains aren't fully developed until their 25-27, yet we ask/suggest/push these kids to pick a career path at 18.

I have many friends with Ivy league educations and many with virtually no formal education. My friends with no education out earn and have much more fulfilling lives versus the 9-5'ers.

Keep writing and teaching that there are other options.

Be well,
mcm
Thanx for INSIDERS reality. I believe knowledge and experience is important not degree, after all the amount of money someone makes is based on the amount & degree of value someone can give to the world; not the amount of degree someone got!

ACS_M

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 3, 2022

MrDDub24

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Jan 18, 2017
CT
Now that there's several thousands out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

I've read this book. I really need to read it again tho, been too long.

philm2012

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Mar 11, 2022
Kilkenny, Ireland

View attachment 14816

read it. definitely the extention for the millionaire fastlane

rainmaker22

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 21, 2022

View attachment 14816

Read unscripted . In fact I read millionaire fast lane and it started a great change, but unscripted gave a big blow to my inner self. Thank you.

number3nw

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Feb 28, 2022
I read Unscripted and it rehashes a lot of what's in TMF , but the author provides new information and perspective on the original book. Worth reading for that if you want to really get into this stuff. Thanks MJ.

TKLyte

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 9, 2020

View attachment 14816

I've read it twice and I will read it again. I have about 20 pages of notes from it. Now reading "rat race"

trsandoz1219

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Mar 29, 2022
Listening to Unscripted on audible for the second time in 48 hours. Feel a bit obsessed. and mind blown. :fire:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.