The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

violinista

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Apr 14, 2020
USA
I just finished reading the book and enjoyed it so much! The timing could not have been better for me. I am in a position in which I can quit teaching public schools, and begin a part time/full time (somewhere in between) self-employed business teaching private lessons, while also beginning my entrepreneurial journey in all the other creative areas I am interested in. I have encountered so many issues/potential solutions in my field that I could niche into starting a small business. I am very grateful for all that I have learned/grown from in my current full time job in so many ways, but it was time for me to move on after months of reflection and years of overcoming job-induced anxiety that had me dreading the days, rather than waking up excited for them. This book has certainly given me a lot of hope and action taking steps. I am SO happy to wake up on a weekday nowadays and feel so much optimism, instead of anxiety. I am ready to use my energy in helping teachers/students/people around the country, rather than just in my own classroom. Thanks for such an excellent book, MJ. :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

annmarieski

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Apr 13, 2022
Finishing this book right now, getting through chapter 40 and i'm obsessed and almost sad when I will be done because of all the amazing nuggets and aha! moments I have gotten from it. Will likely listen over but more excited to take actions and hold the momentum as my current situation needs some pivots that the book has helped me see clearly.
This book clearly mapped out everything following the millionare fastlane. Again wonderful book very well written. Very raw and authentic as it feels like a true friend is giving real advise from the heart and telling you how it is! Thanks again for it.

Simtee

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 10, 2022
London, UK
Now that there's several thousands out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
I've just finished reading Unscripted and it is an impressive piece of hard work. As someone who has edited for many years (TV) I really appreciate all the effort that must have gone in to the structuring and organisation of this epic book. I'll be reading again and taking notes for sure. Wish I read it years ago but better late than never.

Moray

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 27, 2022
I have read Unscripted a few time just after reading TMF ..
MJ writing style is one of kind! straight to the point and no bullshit talk like we can find in many other business books!

Spvrk

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 8, 2022

Nomads

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Jul 3, 2014
Read it. Just like TMF , it is part of my rotation of books that I keep coming back to. Each read is worth it as I take in the information from a different space and learn even more.

aboutkaizen

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Jan 16, 2022
Philippines
I've read the unscripted ! Finished rereading it. Last time that I've read it was 2019 when I was still in college. Got me reading it again as I dive into the real world.

Markjono

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Sep 14, 2017
Chester, UK
Now that there's several thousands out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

I have read and listened to many times similar to book one.

Asaah

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 10, 2022
Ghana

Nate_34

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Dec 27, 2021

View attachment 14816

I've listened to unscripted on audible and left a 5 star review. Very well written and inspiring. Reflecting on all of my past action fakes and looking to build real momentum.

rami.s

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 21, 2022
I have read it and love it. It is organized in a great logical manner and has very useful graphs to use for reference later.

Senecal

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jun 4, 2020
Read Unscripted a few months ago. Love how MJ laid out in fine detail the processes involved in building your own business.

Hiddenwealth

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 6, 2022

View attachment 14816

I read Unscripted . I have found the 7 Ps of Process particularly helpful; I keep referring back to them.

divyangshah

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Feb 3, 2020

Aditya Gunjal

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jun 24, 2021
Maharashtra, India

View attachment 14816

Read the book

Aditya Gunjal

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jun 24, 2021
Maharashtra, India

AviatorS

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Apr 28, 2018

View attachment 14816

Read it.
After reading Millionaire Fastlane and finding out MJ had a second book, I ordered it immediately.
Amazing book that introduced me to this forum. Provided valuable business insights and a wealth of knowledge.

Isidro

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Mar 12, 2022

View attachment 14816

I have read UNSCRIPTED and it open my mind of how things really works especially in an Unscripted life.

Non-Conformist

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Nov 30, 2020

View attachment 14816

Gave me a better outlook on how to start my idea.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.