The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Victor Silva

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Aug 12, 2014
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
"Read" that one on Audible. When I tell my friends about your books, I usually tell them to start by this one. It's been the most inspiring for me.

Bbenn30

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Jan 24, 2022
This book really hit home for me. I was living the full blown scripted life. I had ideas that something was wrong with that about July last year. I had this thought one shitty a$$ day at work where I realized. No matter how hard or how long I work I'll only make a certain amount of money this month. Then I thought about my boss and the 2.5 mill I helped her make the year before and I realized even after she covered all her overhead she was able to earn a tidy sum. I then thought to myself why didn't I earn myself that kind of cash? This thought turned into a business idea, not long after that idea I picked up this book and it totally changed how I saw my business and what I wanted to do for my customers.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JonasBakel

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 18, 2022
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

Just finished it! This has opened my eyes about pretty much everything. Thank you MJ, really. This book is the most influential book I’ve ever read.

AnasHarn

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Sep 1, 2021
France
I've read this amazing book, the best of the three since it's a real guide for any entrepreneur willing to succeed !

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
Best book hands down, I should have immediately read this book right after The Millionaire Fastlane . I would have saved myself time, money, and resources last year. I would stop going from one idea to the next.

This will be the first book I recommend to my friends and family. To be honest, I think this should be the first book anyone reads. Nonetheless, TMF is still good as well. I love them all, but Unscripted has become my all-time favorite.

I took over ~90 hand-written plus notes within a journal and highlighted some important topics. I keep it handy or close by my desk.

I can finally say I have read the entire triology.

Kunda

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 17, 2021
London, UK
Another immensely value packed read! Will 100% continue recommending to more family, friends, and acquaintances. 100% be reading again!

nextBillionaire

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Sep 17, 2021
I read UNSCRIPTED . Just finished it today. Excellent. Congratulations to MJ. It is much better than Fastlane as it includes the teachings of Fastlane as well (CENTS). Now I am planning to buy the paper copy to mark up the best information (I read it in eBook format). thanks again

JCDH504

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 27, 2022

View attachment 14816

I read Unscripted

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
I've left a review on Amazon. Hope it helps!

FurtiveFred

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jan 20, 2022

View attachment 14816

Read the book. Good addition to The Millionaire Fastlane .

$MakingMitch

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
May 26, 2021

View attachment 14816

I read unscripted and it was amazing, this might sound strange but it felt like you were speaking directly to me at times

wyattnorton

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jan 15, 2019
Northern IL & Southeastern WI

Cesar Ramirez

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 21, 2021
Ahora que hay varios cientos por ahí, supongo que es hora de iniciar un hilo para aquellos de ustedes que han leído (¡o escuchado!) ¡SIN ESCRITURA!

View attachment 14816

¡Espero que todos lo hayan disfrutado y lo hayan encontrado como un buen complemento de "panorama general" para The Millionaire Fastlane !

Para descargar los primeros (5) capítulos: AQUÍ
Para obtener más información (sitio web), visite: AQUÍ
Para ordenar a través de Amazon: AQUÍ
Para escuchar vía Audible: AQUÍ
I read unscripted , just say wow.

Yada

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 3, 2022
I read the book and it was a huge eye opener for me. The honesty and no hold-bars approach of the author paved the way to examine my life choices.

Tito015

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 22, 2022

TheGrown

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 16, 2022

View attachment 14816

Finished over a week ago, great contributions from the first book (The Millionaire fastlane ) while adding supporting ideas to create a different view on the same theme.

TheGrown

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 16, 2022

View attachment 14816

Finished over a week ago, great addition to the fastlane and keeps the main theme in mind while adding new supporting ideas!

jinjinl

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 5, 2022
Another one of my favourite books to this date. I'm really glad to have read this book and learned that I do not actually need to wait until I'm 65 to retire and live life for myself. It's refreshing to know that just because I was born into a system, doesn't mean I need to stay in the system. It is possible to leave and still sustain myself in other ways.

aaronorr90

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jun 6, 2021

View attachment 14816

MJ never fails to deliver what needs to be said. Such a fantastic book

Sallo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Jan 15, 2022
Modena, Italy
Read Unscripted and even if I initially thought it was like the first book but emphasized, I've found it complementary. It really helped closing the loop.
Thanks again MJ.

Dudu

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Feb 6, 2022
I've read the book! Truly amazing and full of value!

klaipeda

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Sep 22, 2015
Melbourne