The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

idacat411

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Feb 11, 2021
Texas, USA
I have read Unscripted and want to provide value for my efforts.

Fomo

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Feb 20, 2021
Bamenda, Northwest, cameroon
The best book I've ever read. After reading it i didn't feel as if the book was forcing me to pay for some course or buy another as is the case with most busines and finance related books out there. @MJ DeMarco he's God sent.
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE

Skroytz

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Dec 6, 2020
Hello i just finished the book before some days. It was really amazing bookand i enjoyed a lot. The value was amazing i am looking forward to make my dreams true !

Schmidty_222

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Feb 21, 2021
I found 'Unscripted ' with a general search for "entrepreneurship" in audible. I looked at a couple reviews which seemed authentic and gave it a go. It wasn't what I expected or was looking for; it was better. It was what I needed, and it motivated me in ways I haven't been before. I wanted to be able to see the words and take notes, so I went out and bought the hard copy of both 'Unscripted ' and, why not, 'The Millionaire Fastlane ,' because it Has to be just as good. I've already reread and re-listened to bits and pieces I wanted to hear again, such as the "F*ck You" chapter, and I can't wait to dive into Fastlane. Thanks MJ. I'm freaking pumped.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Stephen08

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 24, 2021
Read it. Amazing book - but needs to be re-read to fully understand all of the techniques. Really appreciated the diagram, makes it very easy to remember the key concepts.

Gevon

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 25, 2021
Just finished it! It was amazing but need to re-read it to get everything clear

ahti92

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Dec 17, 2020
Tallinn
Read it and find the book excellent and eye-opening! Amazing how many things have affected my thinking that I wasn't consciously aware of..
This and TMF are surely books I will have my children read before highschool :)

bluecape

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 28, 2021
Just finished this book and I plan on listening to this it multiple times as a way to filter out the scripted bs force-fed to me daily by society.

Thank you, MJ!

Fasoon

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Dec 15, 2020
I've listened to the book on Audible. It's full of great chapters that can be referenced back to

Chris_Varick

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Feb 8, 2021
North Germany
Just finished UNSCRIPTED ! Well if this book doesn't ... then I guess it's game over and going back to conventionel life is the path to go There is no other any wannabe guru book needed - UNSCRIPTED is the one and only. Thanks M.J. for this incredible piece

MikeCheck

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 2, 2021
Read the book, loved it. Had no business ideas, now I'm completely paralyzed by choice. It's like the world is screaming from every corner to add value here and there. Don't have the tools internalized yet to make the right decisions from that but will get there fast. Reading it was definitely helpful. So there's that.

I have no idea if the framework works other than that it rings true. Maybe you'll hear from that in the future, maybe not. Count me as a statistic until I prove otherwise. See ya.

PillowMan

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Feb 25, 2021
Florida
I finished reading this one after getting through the MFL on audible. I only wish I had found this book series in 2012, the decision matrix is one of the best tools I have learned about.

Anis25072

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Mar 2, 2021
Algeria
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

I've read it and it changed my life

Tobi1

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Mar 3, 2021
Germany
Just as your first book. Awesome. Could have read it in one go.

Especially the 4th part of the book was really important to me. Also the repetition of the CENTS is much apprechiated!

Again - thank you so much for this massive value @MJ DeMarco !

You changed my life!

Eddy KENTSA

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Mar 3, 2021
Massy Palaiseau - France

View attachment 14816

Reading Unscripted 1 year ago, helped shift my belief system. All the conventions of our society are obsolete and meaningless. I decided back then to become an unscripted man.

Thank you for this amazing book @MJ DeMarco

tanno

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 5, 2021

Johnsinnovation

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Mar 6, 2021

View attachment 14816

This is one of the best books I have ever read for those of us who want more out of life.

alocampor

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 31, 2019
Read it too, but I have to confess I enjoyed more TMF , still, it did fulfil the expectations.

Pittkin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 8, 2021
I heard it, twice, and now I am busy promoting it to everyone who is important to me.

yong il choi

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Mar 5, 2021
여기는 한국입니다. 나는 당신의 책을 읽었습니다. 몇 번 다시 읽어야합니다. 감사합니다. mj

Attachments

• 20210309_091514.jpg
    20210309_091514.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 0

msyed0230

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Mar 3, 2021

View attachment 14816

Read the book MJ!

Wow. To say the least, you mentioned so many things I did not think I needed to hear/assumed I was already doing right.

It made me take a real long look at myself and my habits. Way to make me feel like SHIT man!

Jk but seriously, this was another jolt in my spine like your first book.

Orsolini

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 11, 2021
Toronto, Canada

View attachment 14816

I'm almost done with the book (30 pages left) and it has really talked to me. That's exactly what I'm going for. I first realized the unscripted life when my dad got fired (he was a salesperson at Agip) and he started to do exactly the same thing but by himself now (almost 20 years ago). It was a mind-blower! His income increase 20 fold at some point....and I was "yeah...I will never work for somebody for the rest of my life because they don't give a shit to you. When it is to fire you they will without looking back "
Anyways, the book "just" put in words everything that I saw my father doing and now I feel it's my turn :)
If you want REAL FREEDOM in your life I would say that this book is a must.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.