The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

D

Deleted29658

Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE

Just finished the audio book!! Thank you for sharing!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Chioe

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 26, 2020
Vancouver, British Columbia
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

View attachment 14816

Just binge read both books this month. Both books should be on a must-read list for aspiring entrepreneurs.

D.Foltyn

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Sep 26, 2020
Warsaw, Poland
I've just read this book second time. Now I'm going to do it again, every next time I read it, I realise something new. And I think if you really want to understand this book, one time is not enough.

Nhervel 1

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Sep 17, 2020
Cameroon
I

View attachment 14816

I have read unscripted
Is a mindset book
I really love it

Sharona87

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jul 23, 2020
Australia

View attachment 14816

I've listened to Unscripted ! Just finished it the other day :)

There were some parts I didn't agree with in terms of assumptions made about people who are actually honestly trying and working towards the unscripted life but only because those parts hit close to home for me.

For example, the part about 'finding balance' being an excuse - trust me as an exhausted, working primary carer of two kids under 4, I definitely need to find ways to fill my own cup so I have energy to pursue this dream of mine, it's not me being lazy and hoping for everything to land on my lap.

Overall though of course I enjoyed the book and found additional insightful info that wasn't in TMF to further guide me through this, which was fantastic!

Orionlab

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Sep 29, 2020
Lagos,Ng
This place really touched me, to be candid..I was a victim of this and I am trying to be accountable for it now.
Lot of thing I learn in this book cannot be traded for money.
Truth is there is a place for everything, and thanks to the one who refer this book to me and much appreciation too to @MJ DeMarco for taking the pain to teach this.

Nhervel 1

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Sep 17, 2020
Cameroon

View attachment 14816

I have read it
And I still have to read it
Very great book.

Gabbe18

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
May 16, 2020
Sweden
I have finished reading Unscripted and the book has become a guide that I reference to every time I am unsure about something or I want to refresh my knowledge in a specific area. Thank you @MJ DeMarco!

cello3891

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 28, 2020
Amsterdam

View attachment 14816

I have just finished listening to the audiobook and was blown away by the "no-nonsense" and clear messaging. I made me think a lot and it really hit the nerve, I am at the beginning of my entrepreneurial journey and this is certainly the most helpful tool so far that helps me get into motion and move forward.

roboto

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 4, 2020
Romania
Even though I don't understand this book entirely, I'll read it as many times as I need, so I can get the essence of it. I have the digital book and the audible one , both Fastlane and Unscripted .

SchnareSenpai

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 26, 2020
United States

View attachment 14816

Read and listened to it a few times. Got my friends reading it as well. Appreciate the value you share and the community you’ve organized.

Wisith

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Aug 29, 2015
I read it for the 2nd time and took notes throughout. This made it more time consuming but I was able to pick up stuff I missed the first time around. I crashed at the beginning of the year and felt lost after a couple years of going 'rogue'. After reading Unscripted for the 2nd time, I was able to re-calibrate and match my ideas against the CENTS principles rather than just going with the flavor of the month again. I'm also grateful for the friends I've met on this forum years ago that I still keep in touch with.

On a lighter note..CENTS is sure easier to remember than CENTS :p

Aeuk

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Oct 5, 2020

Mart1al

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Aug 30, 2020
Brazil

View attachment 14816

Read Unscripted ! Looking forward to actually taking action with the life-changing content you gave me both through TMFL and UNSCRIPTED .

Mirkonik

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 6, 2020
Germany

View attachment 14816

I’ve also read Unscripted . It’s the book I most recommended to my friends an family due to it’s life changing content.

flyingdolphin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Sep 23, 2020
Philippines

View attachment 14816

I've read the Unscripted !!

For some reason, what impacted me the most was the folk story about the dog lying on the nail! Incredible analogy, nailed it! (pun intended)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.