The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Christygruber124

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Jul 16, 2020
PA
Either I'm listening to the wrong audiobook or something because I feel a litltle let down while listening to unscripted . It's not the same voice as was in Fastlane. :( This voice sounds too robotic and unnatural. AT least to me anyway. That's just me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ItchyCalendar0

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 19, 2020
London
I have just finished 'Unscripted ' after it was recommended by a youtube called 'James Jani'.
And WOW...If only I had a bucket of highlighter ink I would probably submerge the whole book in it. So many gems, simply incredible. Next will be rereading the book to engrave this knowledge into my head and digest it. Lastly, I have found your YT channel very helpful as quick videos based on information from Unscripted .

Thank You MJ!

LucasTheGloucas

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Aug 1, 2020
France
I've listened to Unscripted , and I thought it was well read. I was a bit disappointed about a lot of the content being a rehash of TMF , but then again this was necessary for it to be a standalone book. Plus, re-reading this stuff doesn't do any harm.

Zebediah

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Jul 30, 2020
Indiana
By far one of my top 3 favorite books I've read/listened to this year (so far). I'm so grateful I found this book in my early 20's, it has changed my outlook on life forever. Can't wait for the next one MJ ;)
P.s. Maybe it's just me but i prefer when the author them self reads their book on audio - no matter the audio quality. It feels like a more personal experience.

Jemmalee

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Jun 15, 2020
UK
I have now completed both TMF and Unscripted .

I will need to listen again.

I do kind of get a bit lost when there are areas around Investing and Stocks - an area Ive never wanted to venture in nor have interest in - purely as the math ruins my ADHD head.

Ive signposted a few people seeking a life alternative to the audible too.

Here the work begins

XxThelionxX

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 26, 2017
Texas
Bought unscripted ; the physical copy.

I have missed the entire point of the unscripted book. And now I know

Anyway, got the physical book, and it's great! Thanks Mj!

edit: I don't even want to mark the book up

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 3

Zooman009

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jul 29, 2020
Utah, USA

snikkerz

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 6, 2020
Jersey City, NJ
Finished it the other week. Going through my notes and highlights now to solidify some ideas and plan next actions!

Jadus

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Jul 21, 2020
Thailand
I just finished reading Unscripted last night. There was a bit of a delay because of an unusual problem I had with the Kindle version. I was reading it on my Kindle app for Mac and when I got to chapter 40 and turned the page, the app crashed. I never could get past page 314. Amazon customer service was useless and so I had to finish reading the book on the cloud reader, which is not as good as the app.

All that being said, Unscripted is the perfect sequel to TMF . He really takes a deep-dive into the concepts presented in TMF . Both books together form the perfect framework for how to get financially free, but more importantly, how to stay that way.

Then again, one of the most important takeaways is that there is no step-by-step process. No "list". There are rules and guides to follow but you really won't know all you need to know before you begin. You just have to start and figure it out along the way.

Even so, this will not be a one-off reading. I'll be referring back to both books for a long time to remind myself of the best ways of getting in the fastlane and staying there. Thanks for writing it MJ!

Pouchon19

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jul 24, 2020
Florida
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE

read it, loved it and not reading the Millionaire Fastlane

MONARCH

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 16, 2020
Florida
I just finished reading, well... listening to, Unscripted . I enjoyed it thoroughly. I think I will also buy a physical copy to make notes and lend to people! It frustrates me how oblivious the majority of people in this world are to the deception of society regarding the sidewalk and the slowlane.

openwater

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Jun 30, 2020
USA
Just finished! Great book that built meaningfully on top of the first. Can already tell this will be one of the small 3-4 book collection that I keep digging back into. Thanks MJ!

Christygruber124

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Jul 16, 2020
PA
If the intent of writing unscripted was to scare off entrepreneurs you’re doing a good job. DeMarco frankness and no BS in his description of his commandments of cents is very discouraging and scary.

But maybe that’s a good thing.

Squalzo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 31, 2020
Germany
I have read TMF and Unscripted I got audiobooks and physical books of both of them, but I plan to read them at least 10-15 times each, since I need to make the information my own, so that I don't have to think about it and the principles become my own and I can apply them without thinking.

Great books, they lit a fire under my a$$.
I wasted enough time already!

MaxWyn

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 12, 2020
Toronto, Ontario
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

I've read Unscripted and my wife is now reading it. I've ditched the script and joined the 'unscripted ' journey.

LionMarketing

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Aug 11, 2020
New York City
Read the book. Unscripted goes into plenty of detail for committed entrepreneurs. The insight from this book will definitely be applied to my journey. I'll definitely spend plenty of time reviewing this book and referencing it over and over. Great read!

serge94

Running a B2C SaaS
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Apr 20, 2020
Europe
Just finished it this morning. Definitely going to read it again.

stilelatino8

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 13, 2020
italy

View attachment 14816

spectacular, enlightening, I gave it to several acquaintances

VictorOlivier

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 19, 2020
Germany

View attachment 14816

I have just finished unscripted .
Much more detailed than the millionaire fastlane , I enjoyed the book and it's information a lot.

LifeisSuffering

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Aug 14, 2020

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics