The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

xSylon

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
390%
May 8, 2020
Germany
I have read it. In my opinion, that book is even better than the Fastlane millionaire. Both classics

fastlanedoll

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Aug 21, 2019
FINALLY finished it.

Completely floored.
MJ has done it again.

I must admit I was extremely excited after reading TMF , and wanted to start right away, so I kinda put 'Unscripted ' in the 'leisure read' column.

In hindsight, it was a mistake. I now realize some of the questions I asked on the forum had answers in Unscripted .
It's a masterpiece in its own right.

THANKS MJ!!! :')

Simply *can't wait* for Part 2!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

tom1al

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 18, 2020
England
This was the fist business book I ever read, I have gone on to listen to many more including TMF , none of the other authors made as much scene and were able to cut thought the nonsense like MJ, I am very exited to start up my business with the motivation and support of this forum!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

arete

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 19, 2020
US
I've read it. The book said many truths I knew deep down and exposed others I was lying to myself about. It's a good kick in the a$$

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

mixel

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 30, 2019
Mexico
I´ve read this book, I really like it, it´s like the mature version of the fastline.
I think about this book like taking the red pill in life, total mind-F*cking book, I still prefer the firt one, but this is also a more dense book, so I need to read it again.

JHZ

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Nov 24, 2017
México
Well, its been a while since I've finished the book and I never took the time to make my post. I have so much good to say about this book that I can go (and have gone) for hours nonstop. Since the moment I finished it, it became my favorite book and MJ became my favorite author. It gave me a new perspective in life and ignited a dream that I know I will accomplish. I'm so grateful that this book was written and I had the opportunity to read it, thank you MJ!!

P.S. Is there a plan in the for foreseeable future to make a Spanish translation? (I know TMF has a Spanish version), I would love to give this book as a gift to some friends and family members

@dri@n

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Nov 4, 2018
Germany
Read it and like it.
With micro processes I was already well on good way, now I'm trying to put macro processes into practice in my own way.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.