The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

FirstLawMotion

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Jun 2, 2020
Canada
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
Read it. Loved it. Builds upon the ideas of the first book.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mister Gu

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jun 3, 2020
Taiwan
I read the book. Thank you MJ for helping me put some structure to what I already knew and lots and lots of valuable information and starting points. Amazing :thumbsup:

max4c

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
May 27, 2020
Argentina
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE

Just finished it! I loved it so much. It's truly the best read I've ever had so far. I'm starting TMF now. I may have started in the wrong order but well I heard about Unscripted first! So much appreciation for you MJ

KroaX

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 29, 2020
South-Africa
I got Unscripted promoted to me on Audible. What a great listen. Really gets you thinking about life circumstances and the world. Definitely recommending to others.

blestd

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jun 7, 2020
Hong Kong
this book is what catalyzed a desperation in me to get out of the slowlane and live the fastlane. thank you so much!

Valoran

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jun 7, 2020
Luxembourg
I have read the book and it is a masterpiece.

A real page-turner, I could not put it down before reading it from cover to cover.
The way you describe the script and run the math makes so much sense. I was lately hooked by the financial industry that my freedom would go through investing but the way you made sense of the amounts got me thinking seriously about the priorities.

The principles you lay down as well on how to go free make so much sense as well and is a must-read for anyone serious about entrepreneurship, freedom, and wealth.

Nomis

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 8, 2020
Slovenia
It did not take 5 minutes for me after I read Fastlane to purchase the UNSCRIPTED . I am now learning new skills that I never imagened to possess, to achieve my goals. Thanks MJ

AdamSerk

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
May 27, 2020
London

Ma.Gico

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Jun 7, 2020
Germany
I listened to the audiobook.
The message of the book is owesome! and Scott Thomas did a great job. Enjoyed his voice.

imdchange

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 20, 2020
Pasadena, CA
Just finished reading the book once....with potential for twice or thrice or 10x. It definitely feels like one of those books where no matter what stage in the business of yourself is at, you find something new.

This book got me fired up the same way when I first finished reading TMF . Great book once again MJ, and back at you in the last chapter: Thanks again so much for devoting your time to get such a transformative message across to everyone -- and me included.

BigShaw

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Nov 14, 2017
Stanwood WA
I've listened to UnScripted ! MJ, I appreciate your no frills depiction of what the world of slow laners have laid out as the "proper" way to live / earn money / get wealthy, then debunk it all!

Neko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Jun 9, 2020
France
This book was even better than TMF ! And that's a feat!
I'm waiting for the translated french version to share it with friends and loved ones.

It truly opened my eyes... twice!

Manj

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 10, 2020
Australia
Dear MJ DeMarco,

I've finished! Now let's see what I can do with you wisdom.

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

I look forward to paying off my Mortgages, Loans and cancelling our life insurances.

You are a great ambassador for earning ethically and sustainably; you are a green guy!

Manj.

CoolNerd

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
May 17, 2020
Europe
Finished the audiobook yesterday. It gave me lots of valuable insights.

My biggest takeaway is actually why I joined this forum and got the INSIDERS subscription. I wanted to ask questions about my business and get answers from experienced entrepreneurs to make sure I don't make needless mistakes. The book made it clear: Nobody has the answers. There is no exact manual on how to build my business. Nobody knows for sure if my business idea or business plan is good or bad. I have to figure it out by myself by engaging with the market.

I knew that failure is an expected part of building a business. But this book actually showed me why this is the case. When building a business, you have to try a lot of things to see what's the right path. And every time you try something and it doesn't work, it may be considered as failure. And that's why failure is expected. You are basically trying different things until something works.

Bboymarz

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 14, 2020
Philippines
Im Not a fan of forums,It is my first time to this..but i am really desperate, so i'm really glad i found this book and now still reading the unscripted .i want to finish reading this week and review again. Great tool of life.

Fantasy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Nov 13, 2018
Finished it! It was an awesome read!! But The Fastlane Millionaire changed my life forever

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.