The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

GOLD! I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

@dri@n

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Nov 4, 2018
Germany
Read it and like it.
With micro processes I was already well on good way, now I'm trying to put macro processes into practice in my own way.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Adgo

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 7, 2018
Belgium
I just finished the book 15 minutes ago.

3 weeks ago, I decided to finally read Unscripted (2 years after having read TMF). Unfortunately, I can't remember the exact event that made me decide to go for it.

Thank you MJ for the 2 inspiring books. Some chapters really were eye-openers for me and I'm now better prepared to move forward with my life.

Last edited:

Malkhaz

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 24, 2020
Ontario
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED!

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane!

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
I finished the book a week ago and decided to join the Forum. The book is amazing, very honest, useful, and practical!

GeoffTheGerman

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 24, 2020
Ontario, Canada
This book might even be better than the last, though I have to read again to compare. Especially liked the part where you explain what to look at once we actually HAVE the money.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 23, 2011
I have definitely read Unscripted. LOL I don't know how I haven't come in here and mentioned it yet!

Extremely good book!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE How To Create A 100K-1M+ Sales Funnel
While this is a marketplace post marking the re-launch of my popular course “5-Steps to Create a...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
Received, and I replied ;) Hope you will take out more protegesss soon ;)
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This is your May reminder that you can do this. I'll keep it short. These are the May promos...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks! This is a cool idea, actually. I would like to use your experience as I heard that these...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
would this be available in paper version? I know it's short, but most of my family is...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future! I wanted to post this image as I...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock