The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

thebossarturo

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 20, 2020
México
I finished reading "Unscripted" and I have to say it really opened my eyes to some things that I'm doing right and other areas where I'm completely lost.

I think this book will help me to take my entrepreneurship career to the next level. Thanks @MJ DeMarco for sharing all this knowledge.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

baguvix

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Sep 9, 2018
Unscripted is a definition of the entrepreneurship bible, I loved reading it and picking up the golden nuggets along the way. :) (Unscripted is more mindset dominant than TMF , both are the best books I have ever read, thank you MJ for changing lives)

Cabesa

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 23, 2020
Middle east
Read it. Opened my eyes. I can't believe I just took for granted so many things. "This is just the way it is". Not anymore. Thank you

mve0991

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Apr 5, 2020
The Netherlands
Finished the book today, together with TMF the first book which finally brings me in a state of doing instead of only thinking. Thanks for everything!

antares330

Perpetual growth machine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 2, 2020
United states
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
Read unscripted :)

Let's make it happen boys!

be-water

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 2, 2020
Illinois
Finish this a couple minutes ago. It filled in all the questions I had from the first book. And, I believe, helped start a shift in my head to providing value from simply building something selfishly.

There are few books worth their weight in gold. This book is worth far more than even that.

Thank you, again.

Beerbread

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Dec 2, 2019
New Jersey
I just finished reading it! It took a while, but it was a great compliment to Fastlane! Thank you so much!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.