The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

João Luz

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jan 15, 2019
Brasil
I've read unscripted ... So ... I thought the fastlane of millionare book was a book that couldn't be done better, right off the bat I thought unscripted would just be a book talking about SCRIPT categorically, criticizing ..
.. No... It is difficult to say if this book (The unscripted ) is a masterpierce or a bible, I believe that you MJ, made a HUGE progress in this second book, the depth of this book for me, could be compared with criticism from Kant's pure reason or Ludwig von Mises' human action, I'm serious, this book for me has not only a "how to get rich" meaning (although I believe it is certainly the best I know) or a self-help book, it has a transcendental philosophical meaning (although I think you’re not trying to deify you, but I’m talking about what the work you did means to me).

My personal reality does not matter for this comment (but I can say that I thought I was not blind, but this book proved that I was and now I can genuinely see, if it weren't for him ... I believe I would be in the dreampreneur's inertia ").

Due to the huge amount of references, research and finally his personal examples in his journey as a very well contextualized entrepreneur makes me believe that Unscripted is 100000000x better than the first book (although I find the first book very transformative). And I am sure that I will read again several times while working on my ventures (STARTING NOW OF COURSE).

I thank you with all my heart, I know you must have received thousands of thanks like this but ... at least know that you have improved a lot as an author.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

King-Kazoo

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 28, 2020
Montreal Quebec Canada
I'm new to the forum but what brought me here was UNSCRIPTED . Recommended by an entrepreneur I follow on YouTube. Funny how it the book doesn't lie he has tens of thousands of sellers for him on good reviews.

Kw201

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 30, 2020
Missouri
One of the most valuable books that I have read in a while. I will be reading it again in the near future.

fearo

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Oct 7, 2019
Yes, I've read both Unscripted and The Millionaire Fastlane . Great ideas that really appealed to me and made a lot of sense. It came 30 years later than I would have like but better late than never!

Kat_Kong

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Mar 11, 2020
Tennessee
Currently reading Unscripted for the second time - compiling additional nuggets of wisdom I missed the first time through. Truly a unique voice and message. The golden gum-ball. ;)

ShepardHumphries

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Feb 5, 2020
I loved it! I don't know how to get the badge on my profile that I read it, but somehow my ego survives. Excellent book! :)

mikeyjd

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Dec 10, 2015
Michigan
I listened to this via audible over a year ago now. Forgot to post. Great listen!

JonathanMiz

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
197%
Apr 4, 2020
Israel
After reading TMF I wasn't sure if I should read UNSCRIPTED .
But I read it anyway. There is some overlapping content but this book is GOLD and the closest thing you will ever read for an entrepreneurship recipe book.

SebastianNZ

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Jan 28, 2020
New Zealand
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
Hey @MJ DeMarco,

I've finally finished Unscripted . Although some content is repeated from TMFL I feel like you were far more efficient this time around, especially in the later chapters. It was quite interesting to read about the impact TMFL made upon a few readers and how some readers may have misinterpreted CENTS in the first book.

Thank you for writing both of these books, I am forever changed. Even though I'm on the sidewalk still I am determined to change. I used to have no motivation and no hope, and now I have both. Let's see what I can do with it.

Last edited:

PierJames

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 1, 2020
Sardinia
I really enjoyed Unscripted , I read it after TMF and it surprised me. The human side of MJ shines even more and it is also very detailed and perhaps a little less flowing than TMF . I was doing DropShipping while reading it, and I got to the point where MJ talks about creating value and what it means to be entrepreneurs, I was almost ashamed, I was forgetting that we must always focus on creating value for customers and struggling to create long-term activities . Thank you so much Mj, you are my favorite author! PS: Sorry for my english, i'm italian, i try to do my best!

knz

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Apr 6, 2020
Finished Unscripted just minutes ago, enjoyed it very much. Very motivating, time to get to work following the Unscripted lifestyle : )

Zeta

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Nov 17, 2019
Sweden
I finally also read Unscripted , will pass this one to my other son.
MJ, both your books are great read, think reread is a good idea since English is not my native language!

violinista

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Apr 14, 2020
USA
An excellent companion to TMF . Read it and I now have the inspiration/support to do what I felt too shy and unsure to take action on.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.