The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

tpf

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Apr 8, 2016
UK (Lesta) & 日本
Just re-read unscripted and realised I should post here. A refresh always brings up insights, and I've been especially looking at the Fast Lane Entrepreneurship section, as I cover all the bases with a business idea...

And just in case yo read this MJ, I also love the infographics. The unscripted summary I use as a wallpaper. The change your identity one also had a huge impact. (And I also guess that right now the markets as the Titanic.)

MarkT525

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Feb 16, 2020
I finished listening to this book too on Audible!

Its like you know its there but when its pointed out you feel like. "See? I thought so!"

JoshEvola

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Mar 12, 2020
St. Louis, Missouri
After I finished TMF I immediately started reading the second book and do not regret it, I only have a few more chapters left the nook is absolutely eye opening

Jakeit03

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Oct 1, 2019
Portsmouth, UK
Read the first half, then had to audio book the rest due to a new job, FTE is slowly starting to set in stone.
Going to re study with what little time I get and start putting ideas into action. Lang may yer lum reek!

D

Deleted78083

The park is empty, the birds are singing as I read ":)", the last word of Unscripted .

Honestly, I was afraid to read it because I thought it'd be similar to TMF but when I caught myself stressing over graduate programs I had applied to, I thought I needed a refresher on how I had once thought I could be a millionaire, and so I opened it. It is actually a total different book. While TMF is a business book, Unscripted is a lifestyle philosophy book. It goes further than "just" building a business. I'd say both books are complimentary eventually, and I'd recommend to read both. Unscripted does not spend as much time explaining the slowlanes which is always interesting to learn.
There is however a big problem: unscripted (like tmf) gets you overly excited about entrepreneurship, and emotions are like the stock market: if it goes up, it'll go down. That's when you get started with your company that you realize it is not gonna be as easy as you thought while reading the book. And so you whether a. Give up b. Persevere c. Read the book a second time.

So i'm happy you wrote it and glad I've read it, thank you for your work. Is there any way we could find your list of recommended books? I imagine there is a thread about that topic and if not, let's create one!

Cheers :)

Monfi

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

huher

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 3, 2020
tunisia
I've been amazed impressed entertained enlightened by Unscripted . all i can say is that i love this manuscript of success i know i have to read it again several times.

4EverGrowing

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Mar 3, 2020
Denver, CO
I listened to this twice, I actually found this book before I found the millionaire fastlane , then after listening to that, came back and listened to this again. I enjoyed hearing the growth and differences between younger and older MJ.

Frinys

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
272%
Oct 28, 2019
I've finished both Unscripted and The Millionaire Fastlane . I accidentally stumbled upon this forum and bought a copy of Unscripted . The first thing I did after I finished it was to buy two copies of Millionaire Fastlane (I'm planning to give one as a gift - I just haven't decided on to who yet). Both books are amazing!

If your life is a beef and the fastlane is a perfectly cooked one, then The Millionaire Fastlane is the marinade. Unscripted , on the other hand, is the set of instructions, skills, and mindset that can be applied to cook the marinaded beef perfectly!

The book provides so much value that I have it at my work desk at all times. It reminds me to stay on track, not give up, and keep my speed at maximum velocity. It's a life-changer.

Funnul

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 20, 2020
Hong Kong
I've read Unscripted .

Biggest takeaway:
Derive your passion in adding VALUE to the market (not what you want)
Start with a smile, help someone else, make someone's day.

Travel Base

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Mar 19, 2020
europe
I've read it some time ago, just like TMF , but it's due a reread - slotted for April, after I refresh TMF . Always an inspiration, lots of opportunities to reflect and really think about how we live our life and what life and success mean to us.

Surf&Turf

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Jun 22, 2014
Mid-Atlantic
Finally finished Unscripted . I started it awhile ago and had to bear down and make it a goal to finish this month.
I think on a subconscious level, I was putting off finishing it because then I wouldn't have an excuse to enter the fastlane. Since finishing it, I've re-read a few chapters and with the current state of the US economy, I am devoting time daily to starting an "essential" business.
I am glad to have found these books and the forum, they are a great eye-opener and I've since been sharing them with friends/family. Now, it's on me to execute.

Move the chains

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Dec 15, 2019
This book came to me at just the right time to shake up my world and get me rethinking my direction. Might have spoiled my 'vacation' since I spent the week reading it and realizing I needed to make some big changes, I just didn't have the answers as to what to do next.

I've found that whenever I take action, things unfold and that's exactly what happened this time. I followed something I was unsure of but curious about and then at the last minute, the right thing started to nudge me in a different direction.

I joined the JK group and it's been life-changing. I'm nowhere near where I want to be yet. As I read the words, stories, and advice from others on here, it's a helpful reminder that this is a journey and it's about determination,problem-solving and focusing on providing value.

With all the current health concerns around the globe, thankfully I have good health and a purpose/goal to invest my time into.

Looking forward to learning, sharing, and succeeding :)

EsJay

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Mar 27, 2018
FL
Finally I completed audio book just yesterday! As I was listening to it I realized how I was asking wrong questions (even till my recent posts), had wrong focus (where can I find money than what value / solution I can offer). This is literally like a realization. Thank you MJ

I now know, I need to reformat my thought process and start completely fresh.

Northern lights

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 25, 2020
Norway
My favorite book! It made me realize that my amazon business is not really mine. Now I'm heading in a new direction making sure my new business venture is soley mine and not dependent on anyone. I listen to it whenever I feel life is trying to get me to stay in the script.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.