The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Antiseed

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Jan 23, 2020
Wife and I listened to it together with Audible over the holiday period. Immediately bought the kindle version as a reference tool following that. Now we feel a deep shift in our life trajectories.

Honestly, this had me blown away. There were questions about myself, my future, my issues with self-discipline, my intermittent and ultimately failing passions or enthusiasm, my struggles with direction, my tendency to coast comfortably in life, my mere action-faking whenever I didn't feel comfortable, and most importantly of all, "Why".

I remember exactly where we were in the car, listening, when I felt something internally solidify and the future became tangible. I realized my purpose, and it didn't feel like "passion" (what I always thought those who executed excellence had in abundance, but I for some reason lacked -- nope, not the problem). I had to stop the book and have a serious talk with my wife about what was happening. She felt the same.

When the book started, I began building up frustrating questions that I wanted answered, and as it kept going I eventually was left with not one single question. Only purpose, determination, and a clear, proven methodology for execution.

I briefly spoke about Unscripted to a highly talented international friend of mine with entrepreneurial ideas, and when he had his own questions, it took few words to respond with what I had learned. His reaction? "You f***ing inspire me, bro". And he hasn't even read it yet. It is just that clear, applicable, and communicable.

So @MJ DeMarco, you changed me. And you f***ing inspire my friend, bro.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

kaymur

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jan 11, 2020
Yes, I read Unscripted . (on audible)

On the first listen, I just listened for entertainment.
I'm now relistening to the action chapters to see what I can do with the information. I'm thinking I might need a physical copy to give myself a better framework. Since I'm new here, I'm not sure how you guys recommend going from this book to action. Should I get Millionaire Fastlane too? Are there other printed materials that are helpful to others here?

peterdukov

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Dec 6, 2019

Bobbyrr25

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 24, 2020
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
I am just finishing the book and it has drastically changed my perspective in so many ways. i am looking forward to learning more once from Fastlane and am looking forward to more perspective shifts in this forum and moving to the unscripted life!

Oracle2

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 14, 2020
PNW
Very good book. This one is relevant and hit one more target reader.

Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE

GogaRise

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 27, 2020
I´ve read the book. I loved the ending part which made me realize that I just need to properly invest 1M$ in the stock market to make around 50K$/year on dividends so I don´t need to work again if I don´t want to :)

Awaken Study

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2020
I've listened to this audiobook twice and I want to listen to it again. This confirmed my belief that the 401k route is not for me. I have been trying to start my business for 3 years and this book renewed my motivation to keep going.

adaaaam

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
653%
Jan 12, 2020
Just finished Unscripted over the weekend. Loved the philosophical bent this one had, not to mention the looser use of foul language, which keeps one engaged ;)

Definitely a valuable dive into the mindset behind The Millionaire Fastlane .

analogue

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Jan 29, 2020
I read Unscripted because Joshua Fluke recomended it on his YouTube channel. I read The Millionaire Fastlane shortly after and I'm thankful because the two books helped me organize my ideas and gave me even more reasons to discard the victimhood narrative that surrounds me.

florinsoldan

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 19, 2020
Just finished reading Unscripted and I can say it totally changed the way i see things, so right now I'm focused on changing my 3B(s) and shift towards a growth mindset in order to provide value for others and in the end, if i do good enough, collect the good stuff that comes with it. Thanks MJ, thanks for sharing this amazing insight in regards to entrepreneurship and it's relation to social convention, great work! For a sidewalker like me, this book was like hitting a gold gum at the gumball machine.

Morgan77

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
197%
Jan 1, 2020
My favourite book to date, loved it! Great work and many thanks for putting this out there, will absolutely be recommending it.

MakeItOrMakeIt

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 31, 2020
Unscripted was a great follow up book to TMF ! I've read probably 50+ books over the last few years, mostly on success/business/mindset/psychology and if I had to recommend a book to people it would be Unscripted .

bengo12

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Sep 8, 2019
Loved Unscripted ! Think I'm going to read it again as it has been a few months. Recently bought it for a friend. Thanks MJ!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.