The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

DemiOstin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Nov 4, 2019
Sydney, Australia
I've read the book. Great work MJ, thank you.
If you ever consider updating it, I would recommend to make it 20% shorter. Doubt it is possible to make it much shorter, too much useful content, but it is still too long to read.
First part of the book for example could be a bit shorter, where you focus on slowlane/sidewalk mindset. I found myself skimming through some chapters in there (note, I've read Fastlane before).

ivan1979

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 12, 2019
I've just finished "Unscripted ". After finishing TMF , I discovered "Unscripted " and I've devoured both books in less than three weeks.

Some ideas were all well known by me and I've discovered others, but I think it's a great good constructed story, that connects all the dots and let you with no other option to start working for your freedom today.

Great work MJ!

richstone.io

API and Automation Engineer Growing SaaS
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Jan 28, 2019
Barcelona
The Millionaire Fastlane made me understand where to head. Unscripted assists the flight.
Thank you MJ.

P.S.: It is a great piece of Writing with a lot of information, humour, movie references, stylistic plugs, well-told stories and integrity :fire: :fire: :fire:

ALEX-P

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jun 14, 2016
Queensland
I've read Unscripted . Actually, I listened Unscripted while doing farm work in the hot summer of Queensland.

I love it, however, the Millionaire Fastlane remains my favourite <3

So far, thanks to the books, I made important changes in my life such as:
  • Moved to a new Country (14,373 km away from family and friends) to work on my future;
  • Learnt a new language;
  • Learnt digital marketing and started working as a freelance consultant;
  • Took a permanent visa & found love;
  • Built an eCommerce store that is now organically growing.
All this in less than 3 years...

Ah, in the meantime, I failed many, many times, I've done terrible jobs (paid less than $5/h) and literally worked in the mud with no shoes in harsh tropical conditions.

I hope this will inspire people like me.

BenFranklin

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
917%
Nov 24, 2019
Louisville, KY
I finished Unscripted a few days ago. Really enjoyed it, and immediately executed a partial sale on one of the REIT's in my Money System that had shown a paper increase of about 5yrs worth of dividends in the last few months. It was so obvious to do this, and yet, had I not picked up Unscripted and read that section near the end where MJ talks about Money System specifics...I'd likely have just sat back and watched the growth continue or collapse. In either case...the point of having a Money System is NOT for growth...it's for income. Thank you yet again MJ.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lunga ngcobo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Mar 29, 2019

lunga ngcobo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Mar 29, 2019
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Facebook Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
Unscripted and The millionaire fastlane books really changed the way i think about money and life in general. The biggest impact was the numbers game. I mean before the books I was aiming much lower when it came to numbers. I had no belief that I could much more. Now all my goals are much bigger and Im beggining to make much make more then I though I would ever make...

Last edited:

richstone.io

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Jan 28, 2019
Barcelona
Listened to the audio version about 3 times. Will read now and create a mind map.

Let me know if you do better than this ;)

Iratus75

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Nov 9, 2019
Switzerland
I finished listening to the audiobook "unscripted " today. listened to it during my daily commute while driving (family van, no lambo ;-)). I will probably buy the paper versions of both the books, too. So i can have look after specific topics now and then. there's so much value in both of the books. I started an online course for self-development / self-coaching a few months ago, and due to lack of time because of the birth of my lovely 2nd daugther in may this year, didn't pursue any longer. The effect of MFL and Unscripted gave me a boost and I started revising my course, so that I will be planning a relaunch soon (by the end of the year). Thanks MJ for sharing your life experience with your readers. It's now our turn to act, assess and then adjust. Kind regards, Antonio

richstone.io

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Jan 28, 2019
Barcelona
Probably not :p But I have to do it myself, just looking at someone else's mind map won't have the same effect.

Totally! You'll come up with much more that is particular to your case. I still printed this one out, just as a reference.

Thearhu

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Nov 24, 2019
DC
Hey MJ,

I have read both of your book's and they are definitely my all time favorites.
Whenever I get the chance to speak to people about life, progress and growth - it's always UNSCRIPTED I recommend.

I personally encountered your books or better to say, they have been pointed out by another great (Austrian) mentor - Gerald Hörhan #INVESTMENTPUNK in one of his live sessions on Instagram back in 2018. You two would actually make a great team...

Over the course of the winter holidays 2018/19, I had the chance to read both of your books (directly after each other). They inspried me to see things from a very different perspective.

In 2019 I started taking action:
- Entrepreneurship (ironed out a concept, soon to launch a test ballon for a physical product via landing page)
- Investments (first steps in different asset categories - to gain experience)
- Health (establish regular gym routine, reduce weight)

With the help of the forum, I'm ready to rock 2020!

Thanks and keep on doing what you doing!

Gorizgris

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Aug 19, 2017
Perth
Re-reading this book for the second time, thank you MJ!

anotherslowlaner

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 23, 2019
I've finished the Unscripted audio book. For me the big eye-opener was how we become subservient to the housing, job, and stock markets. Achieving true independence isn't achieved until we can use our own labor and creativity to escape their influence. I also like how MJ was outspoken on the Amazon "gurus" who claim they can make you into a successful online merchants with their 5,000 USD courses or Youtube videos or whatever. I will need to check out Millionaire Fastlane as well.

EternalX

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Dec 10, 2017
FR
This is the n°1 book that wannabe entrepreneurs should read!
One of the most important thing is to solve a problem that people have so you can solve your own too (make money, be free etc...)

Thanks MJ for giving a part of your knowledge

Gar1od1

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
270%
Aug 29, 2017
Dublin
Read it, thanks for the great book MJ!

tpsreports99

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Nov 30, 2019
Alabama
Listened to it right after TMF . It gives a different perspective and goes more in-depth. Both were eye-opening and motivating. I wish I had heard about the fastlane approach years earlier.

bondo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 1, 2019
UNSCRIPTED really changed my perception about money. So far it has always been trying to find the magic trick that would allow me to find riches as quickly as possible. I really consumed a lot of content related to that. "A seminar where a unknown person teaches you how he can make millions with zero work" - sure let me sign up for that. For me one of the most important part of the back is about the belief systems and how that can make a difference in your life.

Another one that kept me awake at night is about how much life-rations are we trading when we buy something - that made me reconsider things that I wanted to buy, and more important the limits I currently have as a normal employee trading time for money.

.B.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Jun 18, 2016
Belgium, Europe
I listened to it on Audible.

Then I read it;

Then I read it again to summarize/highlight it.

It is now a business book reference in my library.

Pure Gold.

MJ put so much work into it. It's incredible to find such a high-quality book.

Thanks a lot MJ!

Unscripted page.jpg

bbmhmmad

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Dec 4, 2019
read the book. im seeing the script in everything, plz halp:hilarious:

mclarry2

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 3, 2019
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

Just got through listening to it on Audible... Enjoyed your ability to be honest and finally someone who I agree with on a lot of issues. Thanks!

mclarry2

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 3, 2019

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

Also, it got me to download the TMF book. Going through it now.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.