The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

GOLD! I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

mill0x

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 21, 2019
Rio de Janeiro
Hello, this is my first post here! I signed up last week as I was reading UNSCRIPTED and I just finished it this week.

I have been on an entrepreneurial journey for the past 6 years and the book made a lot of sense to me. It was just the kind of stuff I needed now (and still need more) to shake things up in my head and make me act.

It was also my first experience with audiobooks and I listened to it in the gym. I gotta say many days I wanted to get to the gym just so I could keep reading :) haha so congrats on the great book! And also, from what I've been lurking, looks like an amazing forum as well!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

francevalue

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 29, 2019
After TMF, this is really an eye-opening (and complete) book! Thanks MJ!!

Derptrader

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Nov 4, 2019
Finished this one today. Again an excellent read to get me into action and join the forum

Madame Peccato

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 14, 2018
Morbegno, Italy
I have read Unscripted twice in the last year, and I plan to read it one more time by the end of this year. Incredible book.

aum

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 30, 2019
Read Unscripted. While The Millionaire Fastlane set the tone, it was Unscripted that gave me the motivation to quit my job for good.

Servos

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 11, 2019
Germany
I've read Unscripted in summer. After the basics in TMF i liked it that it is a bit more specific.

IlseVdG

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 28, 2019
Belgium
I listened to it on Audible.

Honestly: I prefer the voice of the author himself. :) If his authentic message is combined with his authentic voice… that’s the most powerful combination that you can have for an audio. That is, in my personal experience. So MJ, if you should ever read this: I’m in no place at all to put out the tiniest critique, but if you should ever wonder whether it’s worth the effort and whether it would be appreciated if you would do the audio for your next book (there will be another one, right?) yourself, then my personal answer is: YES. BUT to counterbalance this: it’s really petty critique, because your message was sooo good that I bought the audio anyway, never minding the voice of the speaker. I had to. And of course: THANK YOU for all that you’ve done. It makes a tremendous impact.

I'll get the book format as well. It needs rereading, to really let things sink in. I'll post some more feedback later on.

andriybn

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 24, 2019
Listened to the audiobook and now I will buy the hard copies of both.

This book made me cry on several occasions while I was listening to it during my travel to work and back home, I just couldn't believe how mindf****d I was, well I read and listened to other books, but this one just exposes me at the point that I will never think the same way.

I cringed comparing my past to a lot of concepts of Unscripted, just straight-up embarrassed.

Thank you, MJ, your book change lives.

mketchen

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Nov 9, 2019
I just completed unscripted and it was just as impactful as Millionaire Fastlane. Upon completion I sat down my wife, who is also my business partner and told her she needed to give it a read, no excuses just try! She is a slow laner, but an open thinker and my review and constant talk about it is going to make her give it a try! Hopefully others do as well!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Mobillaire

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Nov 9, 2019
I purchased UNSCRIPTED: Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Entrepreneurship on May 31st 2017 from Amazon.

Having read The Millionaire Fastlane I knew this would be a great investment.

I got the book and began reading it immediately. I had taken the biggest "risk" of my life my moving out of my overpriced apartment in Austin, TX and living in my Jeep. I called the "home free lifestyle".

I was living in the parking lot of a 24 hour fitness and commuting to an inside sales job in downtown Denver everyday. I read Unscripted every day during my train commute, feverishly making notes and highlighting parts that resonated with me.

Looking around at all the sorry sobs riding the train to their "jobs" I knew I wasn't one of them.

I've since used the "wisdom" of being Unscripted to move to Thailand to live a "dollar arbitrage lifestyle".

I've tried many ways of making money online, but always come back to the Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework as the foundation to starting and maintaining a real business that provides value above all else.

Tullygetsfree

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 29, 2019
Italy
I finished the book today! It has great content, however, sometimes I found it redundant in the way it explains and gives examples. Many of the examples in this book are the same in TMF, and more than half of the book gives the same information we could read in TMF.

The other half, though, gives a lot of information and motivation!

I 100% agree with the "A basic finance knowledge is necessary" at the end of the book. I hope we'll get an Italian translation soon!

Last edited:

Conscripted

New Contributor
Sep 16, 2019
Missouri
I finished the audible version about a month ago. Great read. Like TMF it left me with a changed mindset and a lot to think about. I've got a few books in the hopper and then I will listen to it again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom