The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

GOLD! I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

5Dollar

New Contributor
Mar 13, 2019
I've listened to The Millionaire Fastlane (about a month ago) and just finished Unscripted via Audible, and both books were great and taught me very valuable lessons. I think the two most important things I learned from these books are:

1) exchanging time for money is a choice
2) shifting focus from 'chasing money' to 'provide value'​

I'm sure I will listen to both audiobooks again soon. If you decide to write another book, you definitely have one more customer.

Thank you MJ!

Firefighta

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Apr 20, 2019
Just finished it.. love the bluntness yet deep thinking

Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED!

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane!

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE

F-16

⏩✈️⏩
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 20, 2019
I've read this book and highlighted a lot of notes to follow-up.

Laoshi

Fog of war
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 21, 2019
I've read Unscripted. One of my favourite books!

River McTasney

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 13, 2019
Wam Bam Thank Ya Mam, actually Sir. So much it made an impact on my mindset but need to go back for details. I usually read these books more than once. Fortunately or unfortunately I read 4-Hour Work Week 3 times. Must do the same for TMF and Unscripted.

dknise

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 29, 2012
Redmond, WA
Just finished up reading (listening) on Audible today.

For me, it was nothing I needed to hear, but everything I wanted to. I felt like I was listening to Grant Cardone. It was music to my ears.

Last edited:

David Field

New Contributor
Apr 15, 2019
Currently reading UNSCRIPTED for the 2nd time.
One favorite quote:
Happiness does not come from doing easy work but from the afterglow of satisfaction that comes after the achievement of a difficult task that demanded our best. ~Theodore Isaac Rubin

Jiyuu

New Contributor
Apr 25, 2019
After reading the TMF I stopped any other book and continue straight for The Unscripted. Usually a 600+ page book would discourage me but this just made me happy it will last longer.

MJ DeMarco

Raving Lunatic
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 23, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
getUnscripted.com
love this book and I highly recommend it to friends and family.
Thank you for that!!!

should i read millionaire fastlane? or is this redundant information?
Not at all. The first 20% might feel redundant but that was purposeful because MOST readers will come to Unscripted not having read TMF.

Both books are among my absolute favorites.
:thumbsup:

Nice build on TMF while not rgoing over old ground too much
Thanks, that really was the toughest part of writing it ... there are 2 audiences, those who read TMF, and those who did not. Had to cover all bases.

I think it's even better than The Millionaire Fastlane.
As do I.

Dropped a review on Amazon and Goodreads
Thank you for that!

I LOVED Unscripted, even moreso than TMF.
:thumbsup:

and have recommended them to my 3 sons (2 have read TMF and 1 has started UNSCRIPTED) and to an number of friends and clients.
Thank you, it really means a lot to me when a dad or mom recommends to their sons/daughters.

I've read this book, and it's literally my life bible at this point.
Nice!

Even better than TMF, the part about hyper-realities was really eye opening.
It's all a scam! LOL ;)

In the first quarter I thought that you didn't write anything new but I was so wrong.
See my comment above, had to cover all the bases as most readers will not have read TMF.

Looking forward to gift my friends and family.
Thank you for the recommendations!

Reactions: MB2

ARMAT

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Feb 11, 2019
I have read this amazing book and it changed my life forever. I am not the same person anymore.

ddeese69

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Jan 2, 2019
Georgia
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED!

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane!

absolutely a life changing book

Scalr

Contributor
Apr 3, 2019
Palo Alto, CA

View attachment 14816

Just finished it and loved it. I listened to the audio book. A lot of times I had to remain in my car for a few more minutes just to keep going.

A masterpiece. Thanks for putting it all down.

Kevin1111

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 11, 2019
Read it, love it! The text was bitch slapping though and I find the entrepreneurship scary. However, it's better to risk hell for heaven, than certain servitude.

AceVentures

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Apr 16, 2019
Houston
I started reading self-help books nearly a decade ago - studying the likes of Napoleon Hill, Brian Tracy, Tony Robbins, and Tim Ferris. During the same time frame, I picked up Stoic Philosophy and read (and still continue to reread) Marcus Aurelius' Meditations, Epictetus, and Seneca. I read books on habit formation, on self image, on will power, on talent, etc. Not once, in all my years of reading self-help books, have I found a more compelling story than the one I learned in UNSCRIPTED.

MJ, since I picked up your book 2-3 weeks ago, I have not been able to stop talking about it. I've introduced it to my 13 and 15 year old brothers (getting them up to speed so we can form a dream team in the future), and I've also introduced it to probably a dozen other people. You're right on the money... add real value through a productocracy and the PULL of your product will make it grow exponentially. You deserve every bit of success for sharing such an empowering story, and for creating this platform for us to connect with like-minded people.

Couldn't thank you enough for all that I've learned from you and this forum to date - I look forward to a bright future, emboldened to take risks and lead a life of greatness, rather than to settle for a life of mediocrity and predictability.

Cheers!

FORUM SPONSOR

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Post thread…

Search the Forum

New Topics

FASTLANE INSIDERS

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers