The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Madame Peccato

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jul 14, 2018
Morbegno, Italy
I have read Unscripted twice in the last year, and I plan to read it one more time by the end of this year. Incredible book.

ryss

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Apr 25, 2019
I've read the book a while ago. Need to review my notes.

IlseVdG

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Jul 28, 2019
Belgium
I listened to it on Audible.

Honestly: I prefer the voice of the author himself. :) If his authentic message is combined with his authentic voice… that’s the most powerful combination that you can have for an audio. That is, in my personal experience. So MJ, if you should ever read this: I’m in no place at all to put out the tiniest critique, but if you should ever wonder whether it’s worth the effort and whether it would be appreciated if you would do the audio for your next book (there will be another one, right?) yourself, then my personal answer is: YES. BUT to counterbalance this: it’s really petty critique, because your message was sooo good that I bought the audio anyway, never minding the voice of the speaker. I had to. And of course: THANK YOU for all that you’ve done. It makes a tremendous impact.

I'll get the book format as well. It needs rereading, to really let things sink in. I'll post some more feedback later on.

andriybn

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 24, 2019
Listened to the audiobook and now I will buy the hard copies of both.

This book made me cry on several occasions while I was listening to it during my travel to work and back home, I just couldn't believe how mindf****d I was, well I read and listened to other books, but this one just exposes me at the point that I will never think the same way.

I cringed comparing my past to a lot of concepts of Unscripted , just straight-up embarrassed.

Thank you, MJ, your book change lives.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mketchen

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 9, 2019
I just completed unscripted and it was just as impactful as Millionaire Fastlane . Upon completion I sat down my wife, who is also my business partner and told her she needed to give it a read, no excuses just try! She is a slow laner, but an open thinker and my review and constant talk about it is going to make her give it a try! Hopefully others do as well!

Mobillaire

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 9, 2019
I purchased UNSCRIPTED : Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Entrepreneurship on May 31st 2017 from Amazon.

Having read The Millionaire Fastlane I knew this would be a great investment.

I got the book and began reading it immediately. I had taken the biggest "risk" of my life my moving out of my overpriced apartment in Austin, TX and living in my Jeep. I called the "home free lifestyle".

I was living in the parking lot of a 24 hour fitness and commuting to an inside sales job in downtown Denver everyday. I read Unscripted every day during my train commute, feverishly making notes and highlighting parts that resonated with me.

Looking around at all the sorry sobs riding the train to their "jobs" I knew I wasn't one of them.

I've since used the "wisdom" of being Unscripted to move to Thailand to live a "dollar arbitrage lifestyle".

I've tried many ways of making money online, but always come back to the Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework as the foundation to starting and maintaining a real business that provides value above all else.

Tullygetsfree

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Sep 29, 2019
Italy
I finished the book today! It has great content, however, sometimes I found it redundant in the way it explains and gives examples. Many of the examples in this book are the same in TMF , and more than half of the book gives the same information we could read in TMF .

The other half, though, gives a lot of information and motivation!

I 100% agree with the "A basic finance knowledge is necessary" at the end of the book. I hope we'll get an Italian translation soon!

Last edited:

Conscripted

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Sep 16, 2019
Missouri
I finished the audible version about a month ago. Great read. Like TMF it left me with a changed mindset and a lot to think about. I've got a few books in the hopper and then I will listen to it again.

Stevekins

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Sep 15, 2019
I have read it. WIll read it again and again for there is more to absorb from it.

Lenin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 4, 2018
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
Shortly after finishing TFL I started with UNSCRIPTED . I have already finished reading it, although due to the fact that it is not in Spanish yet, I have started reading a second time. With this last book I decided to invest money in Facebook Ads for my current business and it is helping me a lot (I HAD NEVER DID IT). I also decided that I would have to start building an internet based business but I still don't have everything clear, despite that I started several things that I will detail in my thread of progress.
One question I have is whether I should focus more on reading the book and reading the golden threads of the Forum? What do you suggest?
REGARDS
LENIN

Lenin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 4, 2018
I listened to it on Audible.

Honestly: I prefer the voice of the author himself. :) If his authentic message is combined with his authentic voice… that’s the most powerful combination that you can have for an audio. That is, in my personal experience. So MJ, if you should ever read this: I’m in no place at all to put out the tiniest critique, but if you should ever wonder whether it’s worth the effort and whether it would be appreciated if you would do the audio for your next book (there will be another one, right?) yourself, then my personal answer is: YES. BUT to counterbalance this: it’s really petty critique, because your message was sooo good that I bought the audio anyway, never minding the voice of the speaker. I had to. And of course: THANK YOU for all that you’ve done. It makes a tremendous impact.

I'll get the book format as well. It needs rereading, to really let things sink in. I'll post some more feedback later on.
I wonder if one day this audiobook will come out in Spanish ...
It would be helpful, although I am learning English too. Soon I won't need Google Translate :)

Nitrous

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Sep 21, 2019
I’ve listened to Unscripted a few times now, and I have the book. I’m approaching MJ Demarcos books more like brain washing devices to get my mind and my thinking right. Combining them with books like The Millionaire Mindset and 10 Pillars of Wealth by Alex Becker so far. Until I can figure out what I’m going to do. I haven’t been able to bring myself to quit my job yet. I have a lot of ideas but not a lot of execution. Because of God’s blessings I have not experienced a true screw this event. But I’ve definitely had a lot of almost daily I’m going to quit moments but I haven’t yet. Maybe once I make a couple thousand more dollars. Idk. I know that my time trade sucks when compared to what I could be doing but idk. I think my job is a whatdoyoucallit where I get home and don’t want to do anything. I do pressure washing and I live at home in my parents basement. The problem is I’m 37 and I haven’t even started building a family yet. I don’t even have a girlfriend. Mostly I think because I think I’m kind of a loser, I mean just looking at the evidence. I mean I’ve never really done anything for myself business wise and been successful at it yet.

absolomon

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Nov 12, 2019
Monterey, CA
Finally got around to finishing UNSCRIPTED yesterday and it has given plenty to think about. For the past few years I've been unhappy with my career choices and where I'm at in my life never really realizing it was because I was living a SCRIPTED lifestyle. Ready this book has given me drive to break free from the SCRIPT and start making time work for me.

Little Bo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Sep 17, 2019
I have finished listening to the book on Audible, I am still reading catching up to the last chapters. There is much to be said about the information to which I'll have to reread over, because I know that there is still so much I have no clue about. Especially what awaits me now that I have a blueprint to what is coming my way in this journey.

milehinocmply

Zuckerberg Destroyer
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 26, 2013
Baltimore, MD
I finished reading unscripted about a month ago.

It was a great followup to TMF , and reinforced some big ideas I've unfortunately gotten away from in the last few years. I've begun finally learning to productize my business so that it's actually scaleable (as a service based media buyer I'm still trading time for money). Just the refresher I needed. Thanks MJ.

mindsetferg

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Apr 29, 2019
California
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

Ive finished listening to Unscripted on Audible! Definitely lit a fire to pursue entrepreneurial freedom. Still feel stuck on execution of numerous ideas though.

thijskrijs

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Nov 14, 2019

View attachment 14816

i am currently reading it! First bit was a bit depressing to realize but you made very good!

Captain Acidhead

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
May 1, 2019
On this beautiful Sunday morning at 5:45am, I finished reading UNSCRIPTED .
I will keep re-reading chapters though, to refresh my mind's immunization to the SCRIPT.

antondimitrov

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Aug 2, 2019
I read both books this summer. One of the best things i’ve done for myself if not the best so far.

AlexandreGoulart

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Nov 18, 2019
Brazil
Just read the book.
Actually this book moved me to join this forum, although I already had read TMF before.

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
I've read unscripted ! (More than 5 times). Nothing breaks it down in such detail as this book. Its a true blueprint to building wealth through owning a business.

Learning fast

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 14, 2019
Reading this, right now. Needless to say, i certainly did not expect such blunt truths? But it was something i've felt for the last 30 years of my life, but was afraid to admit out loud. I come from a generation that would label a person who thought this way as:

1) Selfish
2) Ungrateful
3) Rocking the Boat
4) Pot Stirrer
5) Rebel Rouser
6) Lucky to have a job

Hell, even if i didn't "say" these things, my actions, always betrayed me anyway. It was harder due to lack of "validation".

Thank you for this book. And some really loud belly-laughs, as well. :)

Jase

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 20, 2019
Lexington ky
Unscripted , although a great book on its own, dives deeper into the mindset of TMF. Both are incredible books and I’m
Very excited to be a part of this forum.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.