The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Fresho

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 15, 2019
I read UNSCRIPTED after I read TMF I enjoy the writing of you MJ. It is not so dry and although some things have been repeated, UNSCRIPTED uses other vocabulary and I enjoyed it more. I feel your writing has massivley matured in UNSCRIPTED . Thank you for this book.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Marcobello

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Oct 15, 2019
Denver CO
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
I'll be finishing unscripted for the first time this week...

TTG SS

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Sep 3, 2014
Scottsdale, AZ
I bought a pre-order copy when the book first came out with the thank you note from MJ (if my memory serves my correctly)

Between me and my girlfriend we have 4 copies in the house!

Chad7

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Oct 17, 2019
This book rescued my waiting time at the airport lounge.
While all others bored themselves to death, I spent my time productively.

Jsueprez

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jul 10, 2019
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

Finally after 1 month reading and taking note. I finished it!

Leaf Rider

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Sep 17, 2019
Just finished it. I loved the whole thing. This was the first book that I took notes on. It felt like it was too important not to.

Several times during the book, I thought "oh MJ would have sold so many more copies if he left this part out". But then I realized MJ didn't write it to sell copies, he wrote it to get his message out and to help us with our journey.

I'd be here all day if I wrote about which chapters I like and why, but I'll just give a shout out to chapter 19: The Special Scam. Reading that really got me moving.

Thank you MJ

MaxKhalus

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jun 7, 2018
Spain

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I didn't expect it to be so much more comprehensive and provide so much more value than TMF , as TMF already was so great.

Thanks!

both 2 books are the best book i ever read.
this is one of the best books I've read to date.

Thank you!

I wish that MJ would have read the whole thing.

Wasn't possible or an option

I listened to an audiobook and I can't come to my senses. You are a person who just like that gives value to ordinary people who seek freedom, you do not pursue any selfish goals. You know what people want and give them what they really need. I am genuinely surprised by you. I was even more surprised when I saw you on the forum responding to messages. And without a doubt, it is clear that you are a truly free person like many other users here.

I have no words to describe how amazed I am of being here, this community is very unique and pleasant, as if you're with friends. It is clear that these books and this forum were created in order to HELP people and show them the right way, what is realized to 200%. I am very glad that I found you and your resources.

You're welcome.

right after The Millionaire Fastlane , this book is even better than TMF.

Agreed. TMF feels like another person wrote it.

recommended to friends and will be distributing copies to family.

Thank you, always appreciate recommends.

Funny how different periods in life can have such an influence on how a book impacts you.

Agreed, if you're not changing over time, you're not doing life right!

I've read it, like it even better than tmf

Thanks!

it blew my mind.

Blown minds are great!

TheFastlane was a good book, but Unscripted , this is amazing !!!

:)

UnScripted is a real stand alone, more accomplished and mature than the original.

Thanks, as I agree!

Holy fk-nuts MJ! This has to be the best personal biz book I've ever read!

:fistbump::thumbsup::clap::

Just finished it and its even better than TFL!!

I've read Unscripted as well. I think it's the more complete book, even though both of them complement each other quite nicely.

Agreed, thanks!

Unscripted , what a fantastic book. I'm so thankful for having discovered M. J. DeMarco's books as they are pure information on the reality to financial freedom and a fullfilling life.
It has nothing to do with the widespread wealth guru speeches where your realize they don't give the whole truth because of hidden agendas.
Here you get the raw reality, like it or not.
As for me, this book has been a huge relief as I would much rather live with those conditions than with what is sold as empty wealth and success all over social media and society.
I appreciated above all the emphasis on contributing real value, not empty fake value.
He details the fundamentals and mindset. No magical formula.
Real work is mandatory but strategic, with awareness. Mistakes are to be expected but it's integrated to the necessary learning process.
I align so well with his message but now I found the missing parts to my puzzle to reach my objectives. There are clear principles that the path we choose to follow must adhere to in order to succeed financially, and they are well described in this book. But they never exclude what is most meaningful to me, it only guides me to a better way of operating.
I recall a few years ago telling someone that I viewed people in 2 categories:
Recipients and contributors. We all have a little of each but one of these two categories is stronger and guides most of our motivations and actions.
I am strong on my desire to contribute but I started fearing I needed to put this aside to succeed financially and that only after, I could focus on contributing. I was hoping for better options so I kept searching. I also felt I was supposed to make things happen super fast feeling I was already out of time.
This book puts everything in a much better perspective and it brought peace and confidence in my approach to my goals.
It is a journey I know I can live with knowing it includes meaning and fulfillment, not just a selfish empty scam.

Thanks for the review!

I've read UNSCRIPTED and I've passionately recommended the books to at least 25 people. Awesome books.

Yes, thank you!!

If TMF is an undergraduate education on breaking out of our matrix lifestyle, then Unscripted is like a master's degree in execution of gaining true freedom.

Unscripted truly has altered my view on the world, and I inadvertently notice my colleague's slow lane attitude and brainwashing about everything. All of them are working until they absolutely can't, waiting to "cash in" on that 401K. Thank God, I found MJ's work, and this forum.

:thumbsup:

There is just one hour remained of Unscripted book. It is really one of the best books I've read about entrepreneurship.

Thank you, MJ :)

Definitely the best book on entrepreneurship I've read because of the no BS tone in the writing style.

:clap::

They should teach this in schools.

But that would stop the indoctrination and the creation of slaves, we can't have that can we?

Just finished! What an amazing book..

I literally recommended it to 3 friends and I don't usually do that.

Thanks for the recs!

Finished UNSCRIPTED . Top 3 reads of my life so far.

Nice to hear it!

Juke

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Oct 23, 2019
United Kingdom

View attachment 14816

Read the book, straight after reading TMF . Really enjoyed this book. They both kind of merge in to one as I read them one after the other but still hugely valuable. Currently revisiting the kinetic execution section to help me take action on everything I’ve learned over the last few weeks.

Many thanks!

Levin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Oct 15, 2019
Switzerland

View attachment 14816

Read it.
Absolutely great. Was again an amazing eye opener for my young life.
Thank you so much, I guess I'll have to work on myself quite hard :D

SamuraiVolon

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 27, 2019
This book changed my life... The day i started this book i felt something different in my perspective in life... I got it the day after ending with TMF (amazing too). A months later i quit my job and started my own business.. I was the last day i worked for someone. I ended up getting 3 more copies as a gift to my 2 best friends and my dad.
Right now (2 years since reading this book for the first time)the business that i mentioned early is gone but i started a new one and im doing good learning everyday from my customers (its a software development agency with business consultoring) and doing my best with my everyday problems!!
note: I also recomend to look for MJ's Book Recomendations there are so many that are as valuable as Unscripted .

I can talk about this book forever but probably everyone here says the same so i will end up with:

Thanks MJ &ALL HAIL UNSCRIPTED ARMY

Vigor

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 26, 2019
Italy
Just finished It. Loved every single chapter,I Guess I will be reading it again every now and then to keep It fresh!
Thanks for writing It MJ.

SweetSuccess

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Oct 29, 2019
United States

View attachment 14816

I've listened to the audio book unscripted . It changed my way of thinking and was a catalyst for a huge life/mindset shift!

Ismail941

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 7, 2019
I have read the book fully. Love your Money System and the frameworks you have showed in the book. I won't take any second thought neither hesitate to invest my time, money & energy to read your stuffs! Please write the 3rd Book.

tabulaRasa

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 29, 2019
I'll be perfectly honest. I came across a YouTube channel recommending this book (Joshua Fluke / Grindreel) and I was bracing myself for an MLM hard sell, your average self-help book that claims to be 'revolutionary', or serious utterings of the watered down entrepreneurial platitudes that MJ describes in the introduction.

But after listening to the first few minutes, I was hooked.

I'm starting TFM this week.

wil so ru

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Oct 30, 2019
This book is the perfect complement of TMF. if I could resume in a quote, it would be something like... 'We cannot have everything, but having ourselves is everything'. If you really want to have the main control of your life, I highly recommend it.

mill0x

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Oct 21, 2019
Rio de Janeiro
Hello, this is my first post here! I signed up last week as I was reading UNSCRIPTED and I just finished it this week.

I have been on an entrepreneurial journey for the past 6 years and the book made a lot of sense to me. It was just the kind of stuff I needed now (and still need more) to shake things up in my head and make me act.

It was also my first experience with audiobooks and I listened to it in the gym. I gotta say many days I wanted to get to the gym just so I could keep reading :) haha so congrats on the great book! And also, from what I've been lurking, looks like an amazing forum as well!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.