The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

roy_mittal

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jul 27, 2017
Sydney, Australia
Just finished reading UNSCRIPTED , nice insight with full on rant on Script and showing better way of living life. Even though book was long, it kept on the edge and kept me going from 3Bs to Entrepreneur G-Spot to all the way to after life of taking exist.

Roughneck

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Oct 14, 2018
Just finished Unscripted .

I have to say, it did take me quite some time to finish the book but that was because I haven't done any decent reading for years! It has been an eye opening book, and definitely one that I think I will have to read again in a year or two.

There were days when I would get back from work, feeling down and out - I would pull out the book and it was so motivational to get my shit sorted. I might not be 'successful' tomorrow, next week or next year - but this has really given me inspiration to push myself to achieve an unscripted lifestyle.

Thanks MJ for the book. TMF will be added to my collection shortly!

M11105

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
262%
Oct 2, 2013
USA
I listened to the audiobook in 2016, only dabbling on entrepreneurial ventures as I was in a 60hr job. It's 2019 and have freedom and an intention to create something epic.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Leonidas

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jan 21, 2019
I've read Unscripted and loved every single minute of it. Now I'm going to apply everything i didn't know before into my life and live life the best way I possibly can!

JJMac

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Jan 6, 2019
United Kingdom
I've just finished reading Unscripted , took my time with it. Really enjoyed as much, if not more than the Millionaire Fastlane . Recommended both books strongly to my close friends, too good to keep to myself. I'm going to get myself a book on learning how to sell next for my daily commute to work, as mentioned in Chapter 41 if I'm currently idea empty (but it won't be that way for long). Thanks MJ

esveebee

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 3, 2019
Just finished it last night, right after reading TMF . I seriously have the feeling I will just keep on re-reading these instead of starting a new book every month from now on.

Florian

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Mar 18, 2017
Germany
Hey, I've just re-read Unscripted . And I think I'm going to re-read it again. I love that book. Has anyone read the "new" version of TMF ? The one with bitcoin inside?

mercenariez

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jan 20, 2019
Read it. Some parts of the book seem a little more controversial than TMF , but DeMarco explicitly says to be critical about it at the end (704), which is very intellectually impressive to me, as opposed to other more arrogant writers who think everything they say is infallible.

It primarily builds on TMF via the notion of a Productocracy, but it also includes a lot of solid information not in TMF, and develops a lot of TMF’s ideas in more detail.

IMO, not as fundamentally valuable as TMF, but a very, very good supplement AFTER you’ve read TMF.

Soul971

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Feb 4, 2019
Guadeloupe Islands
Oh yes! It's been 3 days, and I enthusiastically wake up in the morning, eager to keep on reading the threads on my topic of interest.... (I am a total newbie) I find it extremely useful!!

Hassen

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Mar 13, 2015
Finally finished reading Unscripted . (As part of my New Years resolution, lol)
Can’t believe it took me so long to get around to reading it, but now with more life experience I find a lot concepts easier to understand than when I read Millionaire Fastlane .

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
I have read unscripted but not millionaire fastlane . The most mind-blowing concept is about time being the most valuable resource. There is abundance money in the world but scarcity of time.

D

Deleted64635

Read it once and it's great it shows how much work has been putted into producing it. I am currently rereading it to understand it further...

rwhyan

The higher, the fewer
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Aug 27, 2017
CA
Finished re-reading UNSCRIPTED all the way through again. I much prefer it to TMF, although both are great.

UNSCRIPTED is now like my business handbook. Full of pencil notes, post-its, and worn down edges.

I find myself referring back to various chapters pretty frequently and I throw the book in my backpack every morning. Looking forward to getting a nice hardcover copy for my shelf when those come out.

Simon G

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Nov 13, 2018
I've read UNSCRIPTED , or actually have it read to me as an Audible audiobook. Great book. More entertaining than TMF, although a bit strange experience after being used to MJ's audiobook voice in TMF.

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
One good thing about an hour and half commute (one way)...plenty of time to listen to books and I just finished listening to Unscripted ! So many years I've thought that wealth was kept out of the hands of regular folks by secret societies of the rich. Thanks to MJ, I now realize I've been nothing more than an Energizer Bunny helping to power the slow lane script. Having read Unscripted and TMF, I have no more excuses. It's on me now.

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
So I tried to leave an Amazon review but it was rejected! They didn't say why just a link to a list of general guidelines. Can anybody tell me what was wrong this?...

Wish I had read this book years ago!

I've wasted years trying to "make it". MJ's book, Unscripted , finally explains why I've been failing by following the scripted life others have put before me. Only bad news is that now I have no more excuses and must get to work making the change. It doesn't matter if you're in high school and in your 50's. If you're willing to make a change and work to make it happen you need to read this book.

Jon Anthony

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
572%
Jan 5, 2019
I've read unscripted ! Thanks so much for the advice and great content.

It seemed you had a bone to pick with the current political climate @MJ DeMarco ;)

jcvlds

JC
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Jul 9, 2016
Mexico > Texas > Florida
I've read Unscripted ! ... several times!

It's an amazing resource for all entrepreneurs and one that I continually open up to re-read either randomly to solidify my understanding or purposefully in looking for a specific thing that will help my current situation.

The productocracy concepts and underlying attributes are priceless.

Strm

Mamba Mentality!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Feb 4, 2018
Estonia
I've read it and it is truly amazing. It was a bit tough at some points in english because I'm from Estonia, but I like challenges It should be out in Estonian also soon. I guess I will buy that one also :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.