The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

GOLD! I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

roy_mittal

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 27, 2017
Sydney, Australia
Just finished reading UNSCRIPTED, nice insight with full on rant on Script and showing better way of living life. Even though book was long, it kept on the edge and kept me going from 3Bs to Entrepreneur G-Spot to all the way to after life of taking exist.

Roughneck

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 14, 2018
Just finished Unscripted.

I have to say, it did take me quite some time to finish the book but that was because I haven't done any decent reading for years! It has been an eye opening book, and definitely one that I think I will have to read again in a year or two.

There were days when I would get back from work, feeling down and out - I would pull out the book and it was so motivational to get my shit sorted. I might not be 'successful' tomorrow, next week or next year - but this has really given me inspiration to push myself to achieve an unscripted lifestyle.

Thanks MJ for the book. TMF will be added to my collection shortly!

M11105

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 2, 2013
USA
I listened to the audiobook in 2016, only dabbling on entrepreneurial ventures as I was in a 60hr job. It's 2019 and have freedom and an intention to create something epic.

Leonidas

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 21, 2019
I've read Unscripted and loved every single minute of it. Now I'm going to apply everything i didn't know before into my life and live life the best way I possibly can!

JJMac

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 6, 2019
United Kingdom
I've just finished reading Unscripted, took my time with it. Really enjoyed as much, if not more than the Millionaire Fastlane. Recommended both books strongly to my close friends, too good to keep to myself. I'm going to get myself a book on learning how to sell next for my daily commute to work, as mentioned in Chapter 41 if I'm currently idea empty (but it won't be that way for long). Thanks MJ

esveebee

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 3, 2019
Just finished it last night, right after reading TMF. I seriously have the feeling I will just keep on re-reading these instead of starting a new book every month from now on.

Florian

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 18, 2017
Germany
Hey, I've just re-read Unscripted. And I think I'm going to re-read it again. I love that book. Has anyone read the "new" version of TMF? The one with bitcoin inside?

mercenariez

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 20, 2019
Read it. Some parts of the book seem a little more controversial than TMF, but DeMarco explicitly says to be critical about it at the end (704), which is very intellectually impressive to me, as opposed to other more arrogant writers who think everything they say is infallible.

It primarily builds on TMF via the notion of a Productocracy, but it also includes a lot of solid information not in TMF, and develops a lot of TMF’s ideas in more detail.

IMO, not as fundamentally valuable as TMF, but a very, very good supplement AFTER you’ve read TMF.

Soul971

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 4, 2019
Guadeloupe Islands
Oh yes! It's been 3 days, and I enthusiastically wake up in the morning, eager to keep on reading the threads on my topic of interest.... (I am a total newbie) I find it extremely useful!!

Hassen

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 13, 2015
Finally finished reading Unscripted. (As part of my New Years resolution, lol)
Can’t believe it took me so long to get around to reading it, but now with more life experience I find a lot concepts easier to understand than when I read Millionaire Fastlane.

D

Deleted64635

Read it once and it's great it shows how much work has been putted into producing it. I am currently rereading it to understand it further...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Max Shapira

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 15, 2019
It is 1 of 2 books that I would put in the top 5 all time resources in print or the internet on the subject. The other is The Millionaire Fastlane.

Phenomenal work by King MJ. Thank you brother!

rwhyan

The higher, the fewer
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Finished re-reading UNSCRIPTED all the way through again. I much prefer it to TMF, although both are great.

UNSCRIPTED is now like my business handbook. Full of pencil notes, post-its, and worn down edges.

I find myself referring back to various chapters pretty frequently and I throw the book in my backpack every morning. Looking forward to getting a nice hardcover copy for my shelf when those come out.

Simon G

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Nov 13, 2018
I've read UNSCRIPTED, or actually have it read to me as an Audible audiobook. Great book. More entertaining than TMF, although a bit strange experience after being used to MJ's audiobook voice in TMF.

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
One good thing about an hour and half commute (one way)...plenty of time to listen to books and I just finished listening to Unscripted! So many years I've thought that wealth was kept out of the hands of regular folks by secret societies of the rich. Thanks to MJ, I now realize I've been nothing more than an Energizer Bunny helping to power the slow lane script. Having read Unscripted and TMF, I have no more excuses. It's on me now.

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
So I tried to leave an Amazon review but it was rejected! They didn't say why just a link to a list of general guidelines. Can anybody tell me what was wrong this?...

Wish I had read this book years ago!

I've wasted years trying to "make it". MJ's book, Unscripted, finally explains why I've been failing by following the scripted life others have put before me. Only bad news is that now I have no more excuses and must get to work making the change. It doesn't matter if you're in high school and in your 50's. If you're willing to make a change and work to make it happen you need to read this book.

Jon Anthony

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 5, 2019
I've read unscripted! Thanks so much for the advice and great content.

It seemed you had a bone to pick with the current political climate @MJ DeMarco ;)

jcvlds

JC
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 9, 2016
Mexico > Texas > Florida
I've read Unscripted! ... several times!

It's an amazing resource for all entrepreneurs and one that I continually open up to re-read either randomly to solidify my understanding or purposefully in looking for a specific thing that will help my current situation.

The productocracy concepts and underlying attributes are priceless.

Strm

Bunny parent.
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 4, 2018
Estonia
I've read it and it is truly amazing. It was a bit tough at some points in english because I'm from Estonia, but I like challenges It should be out in Estonian also soon. I guess I will buy that one also :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
It's definitely possible, although it may not be feasible right away. I'm from the U.S. but have...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Amazing book! Actually I bought it, before I joined the forum and it motivated me to join...
MARKETPLACE How To Create A 100K-1M+ Sales Funnel
@LynX You know, this is a "Marketplace" Thread. Completely appropriate to offer goods and...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This is your May reminder that you can do this. I'll keep it short. These are the May promos...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks! This is a cool idea, actually. I would like to use your experience as I heard that these...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock