MJ DeMarco
I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Read Choose Hard!
Have 2 other friends reading it after I recommended it.
Thank you, always appreciate the recommendations!
will be the Polish version of Unscripted? Polish TMF was great
License sold and translation is underway.
Recommended both books strongly to my close friends,
Thank you!
Has anyone read the "new" version of TMF? The one with bitcoin inside?
The newer version has NO new content, it is just better edited with up-to-date statistics and newer references to things ongoing in culture, i.e., bitcoin.
I much prefer it to TMF, although both are great.
As do I.
So I tried to leave an Amazon review but it was rejected! They didn't say why just a link to a list of general guidelines. Can anybody tell me what was wrong this?...
Did you have any luck? All reviews are appreciated at Amazon!
One of the best general business books in the market.
Thank you!
I hope that some day M.J. Demarco edit it to Spanish (Unscripted) because when I was reading I thought that I would be a nice gift to my girlfriend, unfortunately, she doesn't read in english.
TMF was just released in Spanish. If it does well, the Spanish publisher will probably pick up Unscripted .
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
